Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
12-16-2016, 01:24 AM
Rin had taken a lot of time to think, though to be honest he hadn't needed so much time. So now he was on his way to search for her, the cousin he didn't know he had until they'd met on the battlefield. He didn't exactly walk with the usual gait he had, but this one was a little more sure. A little more...jovial. He couldn't wait to find her and tell her that yes, he would like to join in her endeavors. But..was she still planning it? Hopefully, she hadn't changed her mind. He couldn't think of anywhere else he would fit into, and her idea seemed rather perfect. So with the winds at his back and winter in the air, he trotted through the moor towards the pack he knew her to be in. Hopefully...she was still seeking followers.
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-16-2016, 01:33 AM

Faite had been more than a little busy. Raising kids, helping Zuriel, she'd even had a healing lesson here in the moor when she'd run into a friendly female. It wasn't the same kind of busy as when she'd run Celestial, but she knew that would all be changing soon. She knew it was a matter of time before the pups would be old enough to make the short journey to her chosen lands to raise her pack. She'd already decided to move them away from the plains. No lands were suitable enough and she wanted the best environment, not only for her new family, but for her soon-to-be pack as well.

There was just one last wolf she could think of that she wanted to join her. She'd run into Rin a couple times now and her last time she'd extended the invitation. He'd shown interest in joining, but that had been ages ago. Would he still be interested? She still had yet to figure out where he stayed so it'd been a hassle trying to figure out how to track him down to talk to him. She couldn't leave her children for very long so it made it hard.

Until she caught a familiar scent.

A grin instantly pulled at her lips and her pace quickened. Originally she'd just come for a walk, but could he really be here? It was hard to imagine, but it wasn't the first time they'd chanced upon each other. Before she knew it she could see his familiar markings and scent him. Her tail waved and she rushed towards him eagerly. It seemed like destiny was on her side today!

"Rin, hey! I've been looking for you! How have you been?" She tried to bite her tongue then. She wanted to bombard him - she was pretty excited, but she didn't want to overwhelm him at the same time.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
12-16-2016, 01:54 AM
It would seem that today was his lucky day. It would seem that once again, fate would have them find each other. As if on cue, her voice found him and he looked up to see her rushing towards him. He grinned, an unusual action for the male. It was something he was still unused to, but maybe...that would all come back and he could feel normal again. Or as normal as he could be anyway. His tail wagged, the man stopping as the last bit of distance was reached. "Hi Faite, I was actually looking for you too! I uh, decided to take you up on your offer. That is, if you're still considering your pack idea, i would like to join you." Oh he hoped to high heaven that she was. He couldn't think of anywhere else that he would fit into.
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-16-2016, 02:00 AM

An ear flicked as she came to a stop not too far from him with a grin on her face. She wasn't very surprised to hear that he'd been looking for her too. Why else would he be around here? The last time they'd met they'd been a bit farther north than this. All the same she was happy that he was here. This made her job easier. Her grin widened as he went on to explain that he was looking to join her and her tail waved faster. What luck! He was still interested. That meant she had enough wolves to start off with. She'd just have to gather everyone together and go from there. This was actually happening!

"That's great Rin! I was actually going to look for you for that exact reason. I still plan on creating Lirim so of course you're welcome to join."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]