Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-17-2016, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2016, 10:52 PM by Sparrow I.)
Closed b/c Fox does art and I need elves. Drag is still gonna post tho, so don't get confused.

Sparrow is probably my last character for now. I have a ton of gems. If you want some, do one of the following:

1. Guess a number between 1-30. First to get it right gets a dump of gems.
2. Record yourself (voice or whatever) pronouncing my characters names. (Ashmedai, Hani, Esti, Stori)
3. Tell me your absolute dream and how you plan to achieve it.
4. Tell me a list of 100 things you still like in the world with no repeats.

You can do multiple. I don't have a set price but I have about 3000 gems so idk i won't be cheap. This will last for a bit till I'm not amused anymore.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-17-2016, 10:08 PM
I'll do #3 since I'm graduating in December so I've been thinking about it a lot xD

My dream is to work at the Alpha Sigma Alpha national headquarters as their director of communications & marketing. I'm going to graduate with a bachelors of science in communications with a concentration in public relations this december. Since it is just one position and it only opens up once in awhile, I'll be working on building up my experience in public relations and marketing in the meantime. I'm currently looking into PR and social media management jobs in the Easton, PA area since that's where I'll move to after graduation. I've also considered going to graduate school to get my masters in either communications or higher education administration, but I'm going to wait and take a few years off of school to see how I fair in the market without it.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-17-2016, 10:24 PM
This is for Shelby

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
05-17-2016, 10:27 PM
1. 27!
2. It sounds better in my head >.>
3. Nope.
4. Massively long list, right here!
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-17-2016, 10:42 PM
For Kea

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-17-2016, 10:48 PM
I'mmma attempt one and three

1. how about 16

3. Prepare.... for a sob story. It sucks and probably sounds like I'm begging but I guess it fits.

So recently my life has been complete excuse my french shit. I know yeah most of our lives are, but for a kid who was shelteredly raised being met with new things all at once. It's been.... stressful. I have days where I think I'm not worth anything at all. All because my fiance's mother died and my family isn't much of a family for he because we tend to fight or my family is basically grumpy. Especially since we live so differently from her family. And her mother was a harsh woman, my fiance has many MANY insecurities and anxieties that went ten fold when her mother died too young in a car accident along with how harsh she was in raising my fiance.

so my dream? My ultimate dream is to be able to support my fiance - basically a huge grand scheme to get my life together. Learn how to drive, get my career as a veterinarian so me and my fiance can move out with the dogs and start our life. I want her to be able to relax, and I want her to know that she isn't alone in all of these situations she's been in right now. So really, my dream is to be able to give my fiance a good quality of life. Because it would also help me. And in order to do that, I'm gonna work my hardest so in the end we can look back on this and think that we did pretty good.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-17-2016, 11:03 PM
For Riv

I like that goal. Thanks for opening up! I have similar dreams too, you know, so don't feel alone in your dream.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-17-2016, 11:05 PM
1. 3

3. I'm hoping to get my bachelor's in exotic animal training, I've just enrolled into the school so here's hoping i get into the program itself next year. They only accept 50 random applicants, so fingers crossed! After I get my degree, I hope to get a job working with animals in the studios, then save up to open my own animal rescue ranch or something like that. GO BIG OR GO HOME! working with animals is my dream, so hopefully I can do it~

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-17-2016, 11:26 PM
For Drag

I believe in you! Remember to treat the humans around you well also! We're just animals, after all! XD

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-17-2016, 11:26 PM
UPDATED! EVERYONE HAS BEEN PAID! THIS IS CLOSED! <3

FOX is doing art for the remainder of the gems.