Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-20-2016, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 12:10 PM by Sora I.)
It had been over a year since Sora had even touched these lands she had been a yearling then and now she was almost three it was a startling though to think of. She had left these lands to get away from the memories she had, losing her parents, her siblings. She believed that none of them had died but she also believed that she wouldn’t ever see them again. So she had left these lands to forget, but she still had hope somewhere deep inside of her that she would find at least one of them again. Here she was after what felt like ages she had found herself back in the lands of her youth. With her Fennec Fox friend by her side she laid down in the grass and smelled the scent of summer grass.  She could see the various plants around her which mingled in the air with their various scents, if she ever found a way to know what they were that would make her happier. But for now she was content basking in the warmth of the sun. “Alisa, do you think we’ve made a mistake coming back here?”Alisa was the name of her little fox friend who she had found abandoned just like she was. “Well we haven’t really been here for long enough to regret it yet.” The little fennec had laid down right beside Sora to enjoy the sun as well. “I just have a strange feeling that we have, that’s all.”
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Alina

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-27-2016, 12:05 PM
She had left her mother not too far behind; well, she didn't believe that she had. She wasn't really sure how far that was, actually. So, instead of turning back, the pup walked in the direction she had been walking in. She could walk a little longer, right? Stopping for a moment, she caught the scent of another wolf. They were nearby; hopefully she didn't actually run into them. Well, even if she did, it would still kind of be their fault, right? After a few moments, she caught the two voices. Alisa? That was like her name! A strange jealousy filled her, and she continued to walk, stopping a few feet away from where she had heard the voices. "Hey!" Hopefully her voice was loud enough to be heard; after all, she had been almost yelling at the two. Or one. She wasn't sure how many there was.

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-27-2016, 01:43 PM
Sora heard a voice come from somewhere behind her, she first looked to Alisa wondering if she had said something. The fox shrugged as if to say don’t look at me. Sora would stand up to turn around and look behind herself. At first glance she didn’t see anything that could’ve made a noise, but then she looked down to see what looked to be a pup. They were white with black markings just like she was, they also carried a scent that came as a surprise to Sora. It was a smell that she hadn’t smelled in a very long time, she recognized it but not completely. She swore that she had known that scent before but had no idea from where she had smelled it. She inched closer to look at the pup, they didn’t seem to be in a very good shape. They looked almost sickly thin and their eyes looked almost dead. Who was this pup? “Who are you?” She would ask “Where are your parents?” the latter being a bit softer toned than the first.
Alisa didn’t think much about the stray pup that Sora had found, it was just another wolf what was so bad about it. Wolves had proven to her that they could get on by themselves, if it were a fennec fox pup that would be a different story. But wolves were much bigger than Fennec’s so they could take care of themselves much sooner. So the fox would just stay there laid down in the sunlight with her head turned to look at the interaction that would happen between Sora and this pup.
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Alina

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-29-2016, 06:42 PM
Alina pinned her ears against her skull at the voice. "Alina Latchme." Her words were directed towards whatever creatures were in front of her, a slight edge to her tone. She hadn't come here to be questioned. At the next question, she was quick to correct the other creature. "Parent. My mother. She's not too far behind me." Curiosity got the better of her, and she spoke, the question obvious in her voice. "Who, or what, is with you? I heard two voices, one beings yours. Who is the other one? Why haven't they spoken?" She knew very well that the other creature could talk; she had just heard it.

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-29-2016, 09:41 PM
As Sora waited for the pup’s reply they had pinned their ears against their head, had she done something to make them fear her? She wondered this as the pup said their name, Alina Latchme. LATCHME! she would scream mentally with her eyes dilating. Her last name was Latchme too, what had happened during the time she was away? Had her family reformed and she knew nothing about it, had her parents had another litter? The wolf’s thoughts were frantic with thoughts of how this newfound relative had come into the world. They had said that their mother was not far behind them, was it her mother, had one of her brothers found a mate and had a litter? “I’m an Aunt!” She would yell not being aware that she had said it til a couple seconds after the words had already left her mouth. “or I have a sister one of the two.” Sora was ecstatic with joy that she had failed to hear the question that had been asked about Alisa. “I’m Sora, nice to meet you.” She would get as close as she dared to the pup and go into a play bow position wagging her tail high in the air.
The Fennec fox on the other hand was calm but happy, she thought it was fun to see her friend like this. She was happy that Sora had discovered an unknown relative, she chuckled watching the antics of her wolf companion. “I’m Alisa, I’m a fennec fox. I am a close friend of Sora’s, I simply hadn’t spoken to you directly because most wolves simply don’t notice me unless I make them.” The fox would get a mischievous grin on her face whilst saying the last couple of words. This was going to be a fun ride to be a part of.