Alfred

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2016, 11:12 PM
I have my mother's dreams,

I have father's eyes,

The Adravendi boy was a year old... Though some days it didn’t feel like it. He felt huge for his body, being the tallest out of his siblings. He had been doing some more thinking, reflecting on his meetings with Roza, Lionel, and Heather. Each one had been different... Just a bit of time spent with his family members. Yet the boy didn’t feel it were enough. He had come to accept, once and for all, that Svetlana was not coming home. Her presence had faded from Fiori... And though Alfie missed her he made a promise to himself to keep going and be strong.

The falls were his current place of investigation, his anxiety a little better managed on his home turf. He breathed in and out slowly, ears perked as he looked around him at the beautiful scenery. The running water beside him looked inviting, though the boy wasn’t confident enough yet to brave swimming. One shouldn’t underestimate the power of nature, he thought. With ears perking forward the young man shifted his attention towards a rustling in the grass. Seeing a small bird flutter up into the sky from the patch he thought of Roza’s companion. He felt... Envious of her. She was pretty and had a little companion following her around. Would he ever be that lucky?

It wasn’t an extreme jealousy at least, and Alfie let out a light laugh. If he wanted to find a smaller animal to be his companion than he’d better look for one! Blue eyes looked both high and low, wondering what manner of creature he might run into today.

"Talk," 'Think.'

You can't take that from me;

Just Go ahead And try!

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-07-2016, 11:43 PM

It still felt so hard to believe that his children were a year old already. Time felt like it passed so slowly and so quickly all at once. Somehow it felt like ages since he had seen Svetlana, but it seemed like his kids were born just yesterday. He didn't know how that could possibly be when the time frame for both of those were frighteningly close, but it was honestly how he felt. He padded up toward the falls, not paying much attention to where he was going while he mulled over his own thoughts. He spent a large amount of time these days doing that- just thinking about everything and nothing at all.

His son's scent caught his attention and he blinked as he pulled his gaze up from the ground, spotting his largest boy up ahead. He sighed and a smile pulled at his lips. Seeing his kids always brightened up his mood. There had been a time when he had been afraid that they would remind him too much of Svetlana, but they were all so unique that he only saw them as their own individual selves. Individuals that he loved more than life itself. He trotted over to Alfred, giving him a little grin. It was so strange that he had to look up at his own child now. "Whatcha up to, Alfie?" he asked as he nudged his son's shoulder with his nose, giving him a curious look.

"Talk" "You" Think

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2016, 04:28 PM

I have father's eyes,

His father’s voice caught his attention and Alfred turned his gaze, grinning back at his father. His tail begain to wag when he met those familiar blue hues, a soft laugh leaving him. “Not much yet! I was doing some thinking.” The boy shifted his attention towards the trees, cocking his head to the side. “You know how Roza found her bird companion? I… I kind of want one too.” The young male drew his paw in the dirt. “I also want to learn to fight! And hunt!” The boy grinned, glancing up at his father with perked ears. “I don’t know… I just feel really motivated all of a sudden. Like I could do anything in the world I put my mind to.” The boy explained.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Just Go ahead And try!

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-28-2016, 10:28 PM

Leo smiled while he listened to his son speak. He hummed thoughtfully when he mentioned that he'd like to have a companion like Roza had and nodded in agreement. It did seem nice to have a little friend to take with you all the time. Leo's smile grew bigger when Alfie added all the things that he wanted to learn and how motivated he was all of the sudden. He laughed lightly, his tail wagging lightly behind him. "Well, I'm certainly glad you're feeling so motivated! I don't know what's gotten into you kids all the sudden, but it's certainly making me a proud father to see you all so excited to learn. You guys really can do anything you put your mind to." He chuckled and affectionately pressed his nose to his son's cheek. "I'm sure you can find a little animal of some kind that would wanna keep you company. Just keep your eyes open."

"Talk" "You" Think

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2016, 09:18 AM

I have father's eyes,

Alfred felt his heart racing, but in a good way, happiness welling up within him. He was glad that he wasn’t the only one of his siblings feeling so confident and excited to learn… he wanted them all to succeed! The young man returned the affectionate gesture with one of his own, gently bumping his father’s shoulder with his own. “Yeah! We’ll all do great and make you even more proud.” He grinned widely, his tail beginning to wag a mile a minute as they continued to talk.

“I hope I will! I’m just not sure what I want it to be.” Alfred glanced around, his ears twitching as he listened to the sounds of the earth around him. “…You know… I’ve been thinking what skills I’d most like to learn too.” Alfred turned towards Leo, dropping down to a play-bow stance. “I was hoping that you might be able to teach me how to fight! I mean… I don’t think I’ll be as strong as you but… I want to learn to defend the pack too.”

"Talk," 'Think.'

Just Go ahead And try!

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-06-2016, 03:39 PM

Leo wasn't entirely surprised when Alfred told him that he wanted to learn how to fight. He chuckled softly at the idea of Alfred not being as strong as him, grinning as he watched him jump down into a play-bow. Leo never considered himself a great fighter by any means. He did well enough to get by and he had managed to defend his place as alpha once, but there were far better fighters out there. His strengths were in communication and relations. He understood what Alfred meant though. He had learned how to fight to protect his family too. "Of course I will. I'd rather you train with Athena more than me, but I'll help. I want all of you kids to learn everything you want to learn and be as successful as you can be." He hopped down into a similar stance, his tail wagging gently as he gave his son a grin. "You think you can take your old man on?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2016, 09:09 PM
Alfie frowned a bit when his father said that he’d rather him train with Athena. Did Leo not trust in his own skills enough? Did he feel that he wasn’t worthy to help his children learn fighting strategies on his own? Alfred dismissed the thought, smile returning full force. His father wanted what was best for them... And the best was what they would get! Alfred had no doubt that sooner or later they were all going to become excellent at whatever skills they chose to posses. Heck, he thought, even if he wasn’t good at it maybe he could learn a bit about herbs from his aunt. He wasn’t as interested in them sure, but they might be useful!

As his father dropped into a similar stance to his own Alfie’s tail began to wag a bit faster. “I won’t know until I try~” Came his singsong like response. His blue eyes flashed with determination, rising from the play stance for a moment as he took on a more serious look. “But it’s not fair to try just yet. I haven’t learned everything I needed to. But once Aunt Athena teaches me I want to have a real spar with you, dad.” The young boy crossed closer to his father, giving his cheek a gentle nuzzle.

“Though...” He started to grin a bit wider. “We could have a hunting contest if you want. Here and now. First to hunt a porcupine successfully is the winner.” He wanted to put the skills he learned from Miss Bright Moon to the test too. He was going to become stronger, better for his pack, no matter what it took. If he got a high rank one day than great and if not, well, he’d be happy supporting whoever got that role.

"Speech"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-07-2016, 05:45 PM

Leo was surprised when Alfred's expression grew more serious as he stated that he wasn't ready for a spar just yet, but he would spar with him when he was better trained. Leo followed Alfred's movements and stood upright once more, giving his son a small, proud smile. It was very mature of him to think that way. But, of course, there was still plenty of determined young wolf in him and that was evident when Alfred challenged him to a porcupine hunting competition. Leo chuckled and shot Alfie a grin at his challenge and give his son a firm nod. "I'll accept that challenge! Don't go getting in a hurry and end up with a face full of quills though. I'd hate to have to explain that one to your aunt." He chuckled a little at the thought of having to lead Alfie to Amalia and the lecture that was sure to follow from his sister about letting Alfie do such a thing.

"Alright, we'll split up and hunt! First one to down a porcupine will howl for the other to let them know. Sound fair?" After waiting a beat for Alfie to agree he gave him another grin, his tail wagging excitedly behind him. "Alright, 3... 2... 1... Hunt!" And with that he darted off into the trees that covered the land around the falls, keeping his nose to the ground as he started sniffing out his prey.

"Talk" "You" Think