gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
10-04-2016, 03:29 PM

Roza watched Abby flutter off toward the trees and she smiled. Her bird friend hadn't really felt like flying since her accident that fractured her wing so it was good to see her up in the air again. Abby still didn't go very long or far distances, but she was okay with that. She had gotten quite attached to the tan-hued cardinal since they ran into each other. She looked back toward the falls and started walking up the hill again. She hadn't done much exploring around the falls just yet so she was taking the time to finally do that. She padded up to the edge of the river and lapped up some of the water before she lifted her head and looked around again. She could tell it was starting to get chillier now that fall had started to set in and brought in the cooler air. She wasn't entirely thrilled with the idea of it being cold and winter getting closer, but she didn't guess she had any say in the matter. It wasn't like she had control over the seasons! She chuckled softly at the thought. What a cool power to have that would be.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-28-2016, 03:14 PM

Lionel was trying his best to stick close to home now that it was getting colder. The pack felt especially full and he'd smelled a few new wolves lingering around. All he really wanted to do was go find Selene, but he refrained. He missed his new friend and he could only hope she came to visit. he doubted he'd be able to coerce her to join, but a visit wouldn't hurt, right? In the mean time he'd been trying to seek out one of his siblings. He felt like he never got to see them anymore.

He padded towards the falls at an amiable pace. He'd thought about seeing if Alfred wanted to practice hunting, like Bright Moon had taught them, but he couldn't smell his brother around anywhere. Instead Roza's scent caught his attention. Was she heading towards the falls too? He padded after her and he soon spotted his spotted sibling's pelt. He grinned softly and called out to her as he approached.

"Hey Roza! What are you up to?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: ouBhbyt.png]
[Image: Hr8G61Z.png]

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-11-2016, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016, 12:03 AM by Roza.)

Roza's attention was pulled away from her suroundings and her ears twitched at her brother's voice. She smiled and looked over her shoulder to see Lionel padding over to her. "Oh, hey, Lionel! Nothing really, just-" As she spoke she turned to face him, but as she turned one of her back paws landed on one of the rocks at the edge of the river that was slick from the fall's spray. She yelped as her back paws slid out from under her and sent her tumbling, her hind paws splashing into the water while she fell onto her side hard on the shore. The fall knocked the wind out of her and her shoulder hit a rock that was mostly buried in the ground pretty hard, but she managed to not to completely fall into the water at least.

She whined as she shifted her weight off of her bruised shoulder so that she could roll onto her stomach. "Owwwwwww," she groaned, her ears falling back against her head with embarrassment. "Gah, I'm so clumsy!" She heard Abbey's startled chirps as her friend fluttered back down to check on her, the pale tan cardinal hopping around her. She sighed waved Abbey off with one of her forepaws, "I'm fiiiiiine, Abbey, I'm fine."

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-14-2016, 07:30 PM

Roza looked happy to see him! He gave her a laid back smile as she greeted him. "Oh, hey, Lionel! Nothing really, just-" She had turned to face him one second and then the next thing he knew she was slipping down the slope. His mouth opened in surprise and it took him a minute to react. By that point he'd heard the thud of her body landing and he gaped at her. Crap! What was he supposed to do? He rushed to her, his face creasing with worry, as he looked down at her. She was moving, waving away her worried cardinal, but that didn't make him feel any better.

"Roza, are you okay?" He couldn't keep the worry out of his voice.

This wasn't exactly how he'd expected his encounter with her to go. It would have been comical if it hadn't sounded like she landed pretty hard. He was half tempted to call for aunt Ama just in case. She'd know what to do if Roza was bleeding or really injured! Despite the fact she told her companion she was okay Lionel was beyond over-anxious about it. "Should I call for Aunt Ama or Dad?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-14-2016, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 09:38 PM by Roza.)

As soon as she got Abbey to back away a bit Lionel was there, asking if she was alright. She wanted to crawl in a hole and die from embarrassment. She was such a clutz! "I'm fine!" she told him, trying to smile to reassure him. She cringed as she pulled herself up to sit on her haunches. She craned her neck to look at her shoulder that had taken the most of the fall. She didn't see any blood or anything, it just hurt pretty bad and her pale fur was all dirty now.

Her ears perked with alarm when he asked if he should call Ama or their father and she quickly looked to him with a frantic shake of her head. "No no, I'm fine! Really!" Gods, she was already so embarrassed! She couldn't imagine making a big fuss and dragging their aunt or dad all the way out here. "See? I'm fine!" She pulled herself to her paws and and took a couple of steps to prove she was fine, but she couldn't help the slight limp she had on her front left foreleg. She winced again and sat back down on her haunches. "I'm sure it's just bruised! No big deal!"

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-14-2016, 10:37 PM

Lionel barely registered the embarrassment in his sibling's voice as he continued to study her. She went on to insist he was fine and he frowned. Was she really or was she just saying that? It was hard to tell since he wasn't a healer. He watched as she pulled herself up, cringing as she did so, and his muscles tensed in case her leg gave out on her. He was ready to help her if she needed it, but it seemed like she could manage on her own for the moment. That was a good sign, right?

White ears flicked back nervously as she insisted she was fine. He hadn't missed the embarrassed shocked face she'd given him when he suggested calling their aunt or their dad. Maybe he was overreacting just a bit? She stood fully now, limping a few steps, before she fell back on her haunches. She obviously was in pain, but he didn't want to call someone out here if she really was just bruised. His expression softened slightly and he risked giving her a half-smile.

"Okay, if you say so." He wouldn't argue with her about it. "Just take it easy on your shoulder if it is bruised." That sounded like a good idea at least. "What were you gonna say before you clumsily fell into the river?" He teased softly with a grin.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-18-2016, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2016, 11:03 PM by Roza.)

Roza was greatful that Lionel didn't press the calling for someone thing too much. She gave him a grateful smile, her tail brushing against the ground a few times. She should probably go to Amalia in all honesty, but she could do that later. She didn't want to cause a big fuss and stuff, especially not in front of Lionel. Her eyes turned upward when she felt Abbey flutter in and land on the top part of her scruff so that Abbey's head was peeking out above her own. She chuckled softly and her gaze settled back on her brother just in time for his question.

"Oh," she started with a chuckle. "I was just looking around the falls a bit, letting Abbey get some fly time in. She just started really flying again since her accident so I figured there would be more open space out here than there would be in the mangroves." She felt Abbey nestle down in her fur and smiled a little. "What about you? What are you up to?" As long as she kept the weight off her shoulder she felt fine so she was happy to sit here and talk with her brother for a while. It felt like she hardly ever got to hang out with her siblings, so it was nice to get to do that for a little while.

"Roza" "Abbey" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-04-2016, 06:51 PM

Lionel gave her another worried look, he couldn't help himself, but he wouldn't press the matter further. So long as she wasn't seriously hurt, well that's all that mattered to him. Abbey fluttering down to sit on top of Roza was enough of a distraction to make him forget about her shoulder for a moment. He studied the cardinal with a curious look on his face. He'd seen the bird plenty of times by now, but it was still entertaining to think about having a companion like that. Roza obviously loved her bird friend - was it possible for him to find a friend out of a creature too?

Roza's voice tore him away from watching her bird and he grinned at her. Yeah she clearly loved her bird. She was even considerate enough to bring her to an open space so she could fly better. Her question about what he was up to made him pause. He really hadn't up to much of anything until he'd ran into her here.

"Oh, I was just looking for you, Heather, or Alfred. I was bored and I feel like I don't get to see you guys enough." He admitted. He'd been hoping to do something with one of them, but considering she'd just hut herself he wasn't going to bring that up now. Sitting here and catching up with her would be fun though! Maybe he could see what she was interesting in doing.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
12-05-2016, 05:52 PM

Roza smiled when Lionel shared that he just wanted to spend time with one of his siblings. That was really nice of him to seek one of them out like that. She nodded in agreement when he mentioned that he didn't see them enough and felt a little guilty over it at the same time. She knew that she had been kind of distant from everyone for a while now and she couldn't even really say why. There was no one reason, it was more a collective unconscious decision.

"I really should try to spend more time with you guys," she admitted with a guilty smile, her ears flicking back slightly. "I've just been so focused on Abbey, you know?" She flinched when she felt Abbey poke the back of her head with her sharp beak, giving Roza a trilling tweet as she spoke. "Don't you blame me!" Roza shot a glare back over her shoulder before she brought her gaze to Lionel's again with an even guiltier look and a slight chuckle. "Dang bird ratting me out," she mentioned with a self-concious shuffle of her paws. "I don't know, it just seemed like you guys were all training and doing stuff and figuring stuff out and I... haven't. I didn't want Dad to be disappointed so I've just been exploring so maybe he'll think I like navigating or something," she admitted, a little frown forming on her muzzle. She hated making a fool of herself. Why would she try at something if she was just going to be bad at it and look silly?

"Roza" "Abbey" Think