Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-10-2016, 09:25 PM

Leo had just dismissed the meeting and she looked down to her red-headed wife that was leaning into her side. She smiled and dipped her nose down to nuzzle the top of Amalia's head. She was so happy to have her sweet wife back with her again. "Welcome back, sweetie," she told her softly. She looked up to see if she could spot all of her children. Diana hadn't made it to the meeting in time for Leo's speech, but maybe she would slip in at the last minute... at least she hoped so. She was sure the rest of the kids would want to come see Amalia as well so she motioned them over as she caught eye contact with each of them. It had been quite a while since they had all had a little family meeting of their own anyway so now was as good a time as any since they were all in one place for once. It made her a bit sad that they were always so scattered, but it was the nature of the beast. Their kids were getting older and were branching out more and more.

"AMALIA SPEAKS" -- "ATHENA SPEAKS"

Diana

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2016, 06:18 AM

The meeting had been a blur for the girl. She couldn't even remember one point her uncle had brought up. She had arrived late, though not overly late, and sat quietly throughout the remainder of the meeting, staring down at her ebony paws. She didn't talk, interact, or conveyed much emotion on her features, until the gathering drawled to a close. The crowd slowly dissolved, and before she could allow herself to follow the tide of the wolves, she noticed her mothers and sister remaining behind. They beckoned her over and so she joined them, glad they could spend some quality girly time together to lift her spirits. She pressed her cream-furred form into both women, hoping to join their little embrace. She didn't like to feel neglected, you see, no matter how older she seemed to be now.

"Talk" "You" Think

Vitus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-19-2016, 08:15 PM
Catching Athena’s motion for them all to come over the brute would make his move. He wasn’t feel the greatest still, as Carlisle had pointed out, though perhaps his mother would have some herbs for the fever and cough he seemed to have developed. The brute shifted his gaze between his two mothers, offering a small, sad smile to them. He might not have felt well, but he was still doing his best to show up when he was needed for the pack… and of course his family. Carlisle fluttered closer too, sticking by Vitus’ side. He spoke for both of them when he let out a soft hoo. “It’s good to see you home, miss Amalia.”
[Image: xqcOLtI.png][Image: dKno3bh.png]
[Image: Z6bvUpf.png?1]

Jayne

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I
09-19-2016, 10:13 PM

Jayne perked up when she spotted her sister across the clearing. So she had made it to the meeting after all! Her tail brushed against the ground behind her as she watched Diana come over to them and snuggled into Athena and Amalia. Jayne smiled as she watched her sister and looked up to see one of her older brothers coming over with his owl companion at his side. It made her so happy to have their family all together. She wiggled closer to their mothers and settled in beside her sister. She was a good bit bigger than Diana so she didn't fit against them as easily any more, but that didn't keep her from wanting to join the pile.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tiburtius

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
09-21-2016, 10:39 PM

Tiburtius was about to leave the meeting when he noticed his mother motioning his other siblings over. Well, perhaps he better stick around then. He watched his family gather around, his sister cuddling into their mothers. It made him smile to see everyone together... well, almost everyone. There were still a couple of brothers missing, but there were far more of the kids here that there used to be. He dipped his head to give Momma Ama a kiss on the top of the head, giving her a warm smile. "Welcome home, momma." He wished he could be a bit more enthusiastic, but he just couldn't quite get his head into the present. The sentiment behind it was still there and he kept a smile on his lips as he settled back down and sat near his family to see if his mothers had anything in particular to say.

Speak Thought Others

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
09-27-2016, 01:12 AM

A huge yawn split her mouth as she leaned against Athena, almost falling asleep on her mates shoulder. She just hardly heard Leo’s words, all she wanted to do was crawl into her den and sleep for a week. But all of the sudden she was surrounded by their children, and her blue eyes opened up into small slits. A large, sleepy smile came to her lips as everyone welcomed her back. Amalia’s little bunny tail wagged behind her, Her eyes found Vitus though, and a frown erased her happy look. Peeking at Athena with a questioning glance, she looked at one of their smaller boys. "Vitus, what’s wrong love?" He was sick a lot, every since he was little he seemed to catch something time and time again. Worry made her eyes opened wider as she wiggled out of the cuddle pile, looking up at the masked boy. She didn’t mean to ignore her other kids, but it wasn’t looking good for Vitus. She turned to his feathered friend, fitting him with slightly narrowed eyes. "What’s going on, Carlisle? How long has he been ill for?" And why had no one come to find her? The owl could fly, he could have come to find her or sent him off to see another healer. Looking around at all her kids, she let out a small sigh. "And thank you for the welcome, all of you. I missed you all so much..." She was more than exhausted, and it made her more emotionally raw. Her eyes grew misty as she nuzzled Diana who was the closest to her. "What have you girls been up too since I left? Did you give your mother a hard time?" she asked, turning to look at Tib. She didn’t miss the tone in his voice, and her brows pulled together. "And you, my dear? What’s going on?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-02-2016, 09:06 PM

Athena watched all of their children slowly gather around them, smiling at each one. When Vitus came over and Amalia asked him what was wrong it reminded her of the request Vitus' friend had made before the meeting. At least now Amalia was home so she could look after him. She was afraid that she was a bit hopeless when it came to healing. She dipped her head to nuzzle Diana and Jayne's heads in the meantime, her gaze glancing over at Tib when he came to sit with them. It was pretty obvious that something had been bothering him recently and it seemed that it wasn't just her that saw it when Amalia asked him about it. She looked to her wife and smiled. Amalia was the glue between them all. Sure, she was the birth mother for all of their children, but Amalia was the real heart in this family. She would never be able to thank Amalia enough or ever repay her for being such a positive influence on all of their lives. She let Amalia guide the conversation and just sat quietly to just enjoy her family for a moment.

Vitus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-11-2016, 01:56 PM
The brute shifted the moment Amalia’s attention came to him. Carlisle wasn’t exactly pleased with the situation either, giving a soft hoo as he explained the situation to Amalia. “It seems to me he’s at least developed a cough. He’s been stubborn though, insisting that he not see any healers. This has been going on for the better part of the season but...” He cast a look at Vitus. “He insisted it was something less serious than it was until now. He didn’t want to be a burden on anyone I suppose.” Vitus gave a soft sigh. Of course Carlisle would hit the nail on the head.

“Sorry...” Vitus said in a soft tone. He didn’t want to be seen by anyone other than his mothers when he was ill... He was still a bit attached to them in that sense. The brute shifted his gaze towards his siblings, shaking his head. “I’ll take something later...” He promised Amalia, gaze soon resting on Tib. Something seemed to be on his brother’s mind and he had to wonder what that was...if everything was alright within his family or if he’d been blind to little problems popping up.

Tiburtius

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
10-20-2016, 10:31 PM

He watched their little family interact for a while, smiling as Ama got up to fuss over Vitus and their sisters and thank them all for the welcome home. He was glad the attention wasn't on him- until suddenly it was. His silver-tipped ears flicked back and he chuckled awkwardly, giving Ama a small grin. Nothing got past her. "It's nothing," he insisted. He knew she wasn't going to be satisfied with that though. "Just girl problems... Well, not problems. Just like... girls." Jeeze, that was even worse. He sighed and shrugged. "I've just been kinda down since Arivae disappeared again. I like Finch a lot, but she lives in Abaven with her family so..." He shrugged again. There was not really anything that could be done about it really. He just needed to get over it. At least that's the only solution he could think of. She knew Finch wouldn't want to leave her family and he knew his mothers wouldn't want him to leave either. He didn't even know if Finch liked him back. He should probably get that figured out before he tried anything else.

Speak Thought Others

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-14-2016, 02:21 AM

Amalia, now starting to wake up with all of this happening, turned to Vitus with a sharp stare. "Go to my herb den now and squeeze yourself inside. You should be able to fit since I extended it not too long ago. Wait for me there, you are getting herbs whether you like it or not," she said, and there was obviously no room to argue with her there. Shooing the wolf and the bird away, she turned her attention to Tib. He said it was nothing, and her frown grew deeper. Oh like heck it was nothing! But then he said it was girl troubles, and her entire face changed. She looked horrified for a moment, turning to Athena for confirmation. Their little, well not little, Tibby was having problems with a girl? What had Arivae been if not target practice? The boy was far too old to be struggling with girls! "I thought we all agreed, no dating until you have a mate," she said, but soon cracked up as a smile spread across her face. "Don't hold back on me now! Who is the lucky woman? Is it that adorable little thing we saw at the festival? Why are you having issues? Why haven't you talked to me and your mother about it before?" Amalia spouted out, badgering her boy into spilling everything. She was pretty excited to hear about his love life, as much as she wanted to keep her family close it was about time he went off to start a family. "Are we going to have a daughter soon? And grandbabies? You know you have to give me and your mother grandchildren before we wither away!" All signs of Amalia's tired state were completely gone, her bunny tail wagging along with her rump behind her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tiburtius

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
11-14-2016, 09:23 PM

Tiburtius honestly wasn't that surprised when Amalia started gushing and interrogating him. He smiled and chuckled a little, but he couldn't help but be a little bashful about it all. He glanced at Athena and his sisters shyly before he looked back at Amalia again. He knew better than to try and brush her off. She would hound him until she got every last detail. He nodded to confirm that Finch had been the one with him at the festival. "I won't say we're having issues really, it's just that we live in different packs and well... I don't even know if she likes me like that. I haven't really asked her yet." His eyes went wide when she started spouting off stuff about having children, his face getting hot. "Mooooom!" He laughed even though he was so embarrassed to be talking about his potential love life in front of his little sisters. "Jeeze, Momma Ama. Lets get past the whole 'do you like me' thing first." He chuckled and shook his head. His family was a ever ending source of entertainment. "What should I do? I mean, even if she does feel the same, I don't think she'll want to leave her family and I don't really want to leave you guys either." He frowned a little, hoping his mothers would have some insight for him.

Speak Thought Others

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-14-2016, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 09:52 PM by Athena I.)

There was few things in this world as cute as Amalia interacting with their children. She watched Ama send Vitus off to wait for her in the herb den, giving her quiet son a small smile as he went. Then all the attention got turned on poor Tiburtius with his girl troubles. She had to force herself not to giggle as she watched Amalia give him the third degree about this whole girl situation. Of course she was curious too, but Ama never failed to go the extra mile when it came to excitement.

She remembered the girl she had seen talking to Tiburtius at that last festival they attended and she smiled a little at the memory. They had been adorable together, even though she was half the size of him. It seemed like the love for smaller women ran in the family. She couldn't contain her light laughter as Tib got visibly embarrassed at the interrogation about the future potential grandchildren. If it was one thing Ama loved it was babies.

All the joking aside, she understood why Tiburtius was having such an internal debate about the whole situation. "You should know by now that we just want you to be happy, Tib," she said, with a glance to her wife. "And it's not like we'll never see you again if you move to her pack. You know we'll come visit. Especially if there's grandkids in the picture. And you better come visit us too!" She chuckled softly and gave her son a warm smile. "If you're really thinking about this that much then she obviously means a lot to you. I bet she's probably been thinking about you too."

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-19-2016, 02:19 AM

She looked between the large boy and her mate, russet head tossing back and forth. She was hesitant when he brought up the girl being from a different pack, she wanted to keep her family close and they knew that. But from the way her big, strong boy was blushing like a teenager he knew that he cared for Finch a lot. When Athena spoke, she found herself nodding her head along with what her mate said. Abaven wasn’t too far away after all, there were only a few lands that lay between the two. The silver woman said that they would visit a lot, and said that he would have to visit them too. A small whine left the tiny woman’s lips as she eyed her boy, all grown up and big now. Her big blue eyes misted slightly as she rushed forward, avoiding his embarrassment as he said so slow down. Nuzzling into his chest, she buried herself in his plush fur. "Oh darling, there is obviously something there like your mother said. She is a cutie too, would it be too soon to bring her here to meet your family? I would love to meet her and actually talk to her!" And gush over her, obviously. Looking to her girls who were sitting there listening to them, she giggled and walked over to lick Diana on the top of her head. "I am sure your sisters would love to meet her too, right? Especially if she is going to make them aunties!" The thought of having more babies around was enough to get her going, her whole body shaking as she sat between her little girls. She eyed them fiercely for a moment, blinking at the two little ones who were not allowed to grow up. "That goes for you two as well, though. No dating until you have a mate! You’re not allowed to leave your mothers,"

When Tib asked what would happen if she didn’t like him, she looked over and scoffed slightly. "I bet she does, my love. You are such a sweet, kind and understanding man, I have no doubt that she is already head over heels for you!" Honestly Amalia was quite stunned that none of their boys had been snatched up already, they were all such lookers too. Was it because she had been too clingy and insisted that they all stay close to home? She swallowed hard, her ears falling wayward for a moment. Quickly pushing it away, the tiny woman perked right back up and eyed Tib, waiting to hear what he had to say.

"Talk" "You" Think

Vitus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-20-2016, 08:29 PM

Girls? Vitus tilted his head to the side as Tib began to speak, his gaze shining as he watched his brother. Had he found someone to love? The thought made Vitty a bit jealous… yet at the same time he could hardly fault Tib for making something out of his life. Maybe one day he’d find someone too… but right now he was content to just stay with his mothers and siblings. As much as he would have loved to stay and chat too Amalia left no room for argument as she told him to go to her den. With a soft sigh Vitus turned, glancing back at his brother once before doing as his mother asked.

--Exit Vitus--

"Burn Baby Burn"