gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-18-2016, 09:54 AM

Jayne stepped out of her den and peered up at the sky. It had been raining a lot the last few days, but it seemed like it had passed for the time being. Cold rain was no fun! She gave her fur a shake and started padding out toward the falls, her pale paws moving over the damp ground. She kind of hoped maybe she would see someone along the way to talk to. She was getting kind of bored and she really wanted to do something! She didn't know what yet, but laying in her den was boring. She looked around the falls as she made her way up the incline to the top of the hill so she could look down over the area to see if she could spot anyone. Her light blue eyes landed on Razor first so she smiled and trotted down the incline on the other side of the falls, her tail wagging slightly behind her as she went. "Hey, Razor!" she called cheerfully. "I hope you don't mind me bothering you." Any interaction she ever had with the similarly colored man had been a friendly one, but it still never hurt to recognize that she was interrupting his day. That seemed like the polite thing to do. She smiled at him as she stopped beside him, her gaze resting on him curiously. "What are you up to?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-23-2016, 02:00 AM

He was at the falls quiet often now. Though the past days he'd been missing having taking care of Sabriel in her recovery. The young man lifted his head when Jayne jumped up to him, Razor was a bit surprised. My how much she had grown! From last he had seen his cousin at least. His thought then moved to Alfred - oh boy he didn't want to delve into that territory at the moment. "You'll never be a bother Jayne." Razor chuckled softly was he shifted sitting down and curling his black tail around his haunches.

"Relaxing I guess, I've done a lot this past week and there's a lot on my mind. See I adopted a girl named Sabriel and.... I kind of have a crush on someone in Fiori." he absent mindedly looked upwards. He probably shouldn't have said that out loud. What would others say - that it was wrong. Oh gods save him from his worries.

"Talk"