gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-30-2016, 10:31 PM

Kreft approached the border, it smelled like a pack. He remembered the same scent from Ganta, this was probably the pack he belonged to, Talis. Kreft had decided he would spend his time here until Ganta started his future pack. Kreft let out a howl for whoever the packs official was so they could accept him, after he let the howl loose he sat down to wait. He knew he wouldn’t be spending long here but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t make acquaintances, after all he would be here until the end of winter but hopefully not much longer than that.

"talk" "you"think
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
12-01-2016, 07:01 PM

Another one? Head lifted at the sound, green eyes peering out towards the borders. This voice was also unknown to him, but he was curious just as much as the first time. Lifting himself to his feet, the young male made his way to the borders. He didn't know whether or not to feel nervous at the prospect of meeting yet another potential member, but he would shove that thought aside. He had seen what others did to his mother, the way they talked but didn't keep their words. He wouldn't be that wolf. He would not let himself be used. Finally after a few moments, he spotted the man at the borders. Stopping a few feet from him, he dipped his head a bit. "Welcome to Talis. What's your business here?" Okay...he was still trying to get the hang of being an alpha...

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-03-2016, 05:44 PM

He would watch as he saw a wolf come from the distance, this was probably the alpha if not another high rank wolf. Kreft gave them a look of confusion as they dipped their head, an alpha should have more pride than to dip his head at a rank-less wolf. He asked him what his business here was, was it not obvious did wolves come alone to other packs to do something other than join? “My name is Kreft, I’ve come seeking to join this pack.” He assumed that the other wolf would give his name if he gave them his first.

"talk" "you"think

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

12-11-2016, 09:18 PM

Oookaay...so this old man didn't return his attempt at a polite gesture after he had dipped his head. Well then...he supposed he should probably just get right down to business. It seemed this guy wasn't like the last one, so he doubted he'd get to do any small talk judging by this mans demeanor. Of course, the male went right into giving his name and saying what he was here for. For all Dragon knew, he could have been coming by to ask some questions. Or sent here with a message from another pack. Or...well, a variety of other things. Wouldn't be the first time a loner showed up to pack and didn't have intentions of joining. He wondered why exactly this...Kreft, wanted to join. Talis was more or less secluded. They hadn't told anyone where they moved. Maybe he was overthinking this, though. After all, Zuri had been a traveler who had come across them. Maybe this guy was too. "Well then, Kreft. My name is Dragon Ancora. Alpha of Talis." He eyed the shorter male. Studying him. "Why do you want to join, exactly? You seemed pretty straightforward. So I thought I'd ask...what's your purpose?"

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-17-2016, 03:44 PM

The other male began to speak, his name was Dragon Ancora he was the alpha as Kreft had suspected. Dragon studied him, what was the man looking for? He asked him why he wanted to join and what his purpose was. Kreft knew very well why he was here and why he wanted to join, but should he tell the other wolf that. He didn’t know if Ganta wanted his plans for a pack exposed or not, so he would have to find an answer that satisfied the alpha but didn’t endanger Ganta. “I wish to join so I can have some sense of stability. My purpose here is quite simple, to help this pack as much as I can while I am waiting on someone to make their move. If I find that their move was ill-placed I might stay here and you may find an ally to fight against them.” what Kreft said was true, if he found that the guidelines of Ganta’s future pack were wrong he would gladly fight against him the wolf had no problem fighting with Sin’s kin.

"talk" "you"think

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

12-19-2016, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2016, 07:20 PM by Dragon.)

The young male listened to Kreft's answer, though before he even finished, a decision had been made. So basically from what he gathered, this male just wanted a place to stay while he was waiting on someone else more than likely, call him once they established a pack? He nearly snorted at the thought. Wasn't this similar to what some did to his mother already? He almost wanted to scoff, turn around, and tell the man to find someone else he could leech off of. Why should he grant someone entry into his pack, if they were planning on something else? He must be a spy... Flags rose up in his mind then. And what did he mean by "fighting against them?" Dragon had no enemies (yet), and the only one he knew about that had been thinking of a pack was Ganta...he was aware of that the day he and his mother talked about passing the pack down. But he wasn't sure if that was who Kreft was waiting on, or someone else. Regardless, this male...seemed suspicious. If he was a spy, then no doubt he would tell whoever he was waiting for inside information. "I don't think that answer was very...convincing. You're basically telling me that you'd only be here temporarily, until you can leave for someone else. I don't think I can trust you, let alone believe you'll be loyal." There was really no way to sugar coat his response.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-19-2016, 08:15 PM

Dragon didn’t seem to think what he had said was convincing enough to let him into the pack, he also didn’t think that he would be loyal. Kreft took a minor offense to these words being said, the man was nothing if not loyal. Being disloyal to anything was viewed as utter stupidity in Kreft’s mind, disloyalty is what brought packs down from the inside. Kreft may in some ways be quite an annoyance at least so he thought but he was a man of honor. “look, if that doesn’t convince you I’m not necessarily sure that the entire truth will. Be fully aware that I am ratting someone out for this, and I don’t do that.” He took a moment to hope that his words would sink into the man across from him. “I’m not sure about your stance on wolves within your pack creating packs of their own, but one of them is one of the reasons I’m here. The name might ring a bell, Ganta Hellstrom. Now I am more than aware of what the Hellstrom’s have done and would be more than glad to rip that bastard Sin a new one wherever he is. But Ganta seems to be an alright wolf, so he and I met and he convinced me to join his up and coming pack. Dragoste I have no clue what his full plans are for it so I told him he could expect me to join and help protect those who couldn’t do it themselves. He also said that your pack, Talis was down here and If I didn’t want to join his pack I could join yours. Now in my years I have started to realize that it is possible for a loner to get lonely, those feelings have started to affect me as of recent. Thus influencing me to join a pack, now the reason I say that you might find an ally in me against Ganta’s future pack is that frankly I don’t fully trust him fully yet. We’ve only met once and he is a Hellstrom after all, if what his laws and rules are for his future pack strike an ill chord with me I am more than willing to fight against him. Now you also say that you doubt my loyalty, I am nothing if not loyal. I may be a pain in the rear occasionally but that’s just who I am. I find that being disloyal is unbecoming of any wolf and those found to be truly disloyal should be dealt with swiftly. Now judge my words as you wish but know that I have not kept anything from these ramblings.” Kreft would take a seat knowing that it would take the other wolf a while to process what he had just said. Kreft had surely gotten his point across, he disliked that he had to rat on Ganta in the process but he had said what he felt needed to be said.

"talk" "you"think

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

01-06-2017, 10:59 PM

The man appeared to be offended with what he'd said, but Dragon was equally offended if the male thought he would get in with what he said next. The man boasted loyalty, but the fact that he was ratting out someone he said he had agreed to follow before coming here, didn't sit well with him. He narrowed his eyes as Kreft rambled on. Sin? Hellstroms? Why the hell did Dragon care about any of that? What made Kreft think that Talis would be fighting against Ganta when the man hadn't done anything to bring such an action upon him? Hell, all of this went up and over Dragon's head. He didn't know who the heck Sin was, but it was clear that this guy had issues...and history with whoever Ganta's family was, evidently. He flicked his tail as a stony look took over. As much as this man talked about being loyal, Dragon didn't see it. Not when he was talking about turning his back on someone after initially agreeing to follow them or whatever. Should he call his mother to help him sort this out? No...he could do this himself. He was the alpha. And no amount of words this man said would strengthen his case. If anything, Kreft just discredited himself on how 'loyal' he truly was. Or claimed to be...

"I don't know what sort of...history you have with Ganta, or Sin, or the Hellstrom's or whatever. I don't know who Sin is, and I don't care to hear your life story about it. But the fact is, you just further convinced me to distrust you." He stared down at the man, his tone clear. "Talis is not a waiting room. You agreed to follow someone else, yet you come here in the hopes of joining until they are ready? And in the process, you showed clear disloyalty against them by talking ill of them. I have no doubt that you don't know much about Ganta, and the fact that you say you'd have no problem fighting against someone who turns out to act differently, makes me believe that you have an underlying trust issue, obviously." On top of that, Dragon had nothing against Ganta...but this guy did. The last thing he needed was for this guy to parade around trying to start a fight with him, in his own pack. "I'm sorry, but I cannot accept you into the pack. The words of a stranger mean little to me. I will not harbor you here, nor allow you onto my lands. Talis is not for the faint of heart, much less for those who only seek to stay for a little while." He sized up the male then, the younger male much taller then Kreft. "However, if you desperately wish to stay that bad...then I will test you. But believe me when I say, if you do pass and gain entrance, then I expect you will do more then play your little waiting game...and betrayal and disloyalty are dealt with very quickly. Have I made myself clear?" He still wasn't keen on letting the man join...but he figured that he should maybe give him one chance and test him. If he failed, then he would send him away. If he passed...then he would let him in, and keep an eye on him until he could be trusted. If that was even possible.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!