gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
12-01-2016, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016, 08:44 PM by Dragon.)

Large paws stepped into a land that he'd never been to before, but it appeared to be similar to the battlefield back in Boreas. Except...more sinister. Ears flicked as the young male walked around, the ground littered with old bones and..."Gross..." He would spot a dead corpse, it's throat torn out and its body rotting away as the buzzards picked at it. "I'd hate to be whoever that was." He muttered to himself. Going further onto the land, he could hear the distant and nearby sounds of others fighting. So he took it that this place was indeed the place to look for a fight or two. Breathing deeply, he shook out his fur and tilted his head to the sky. Calling for an opponent to spar with him.

OOC: I'd like to keep default time on this please and thank you~

"SPEAK!"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2016, 01:06 AM
( god help me because I still don't understand the sparring system, but I'll give this a go!)

I heard the challenge loud a clear, the howl obviously came from a male due to its depth of tone. Finally, a fight. I stepped away from the group only to stumble upon him, if I wouldn't have been paying attention I would have walked right past him. My teeth now bared in a notion of agression, my tail curling over my spine. I always made a point to show dominance, being a king and all, it was one of my many talents. The rage that soon over came me was on of unspeakable horror, I hadn't felt this sort of emotion since the fight for Stormer's hand in marriage. I wouldn't be loser, no, not again. Striding right up towards this unknown male, I gnashed my teeth together quickly attempting to place fear in the male that stood before me. I didn't know him, nor did I care to know him. This was a challenge, but.. A challenge for what, exactly? Was he simply asking for it? It seemed apparent to me that word had not yet reached the lands of this continent, everyone I had come into contact with had no idea of my name.. Nor did they know of my title, it soon came to me that I would indeed have to shed blood upon this outlandish soil to have a namesake around here. I would do whatever it was that I needed to do, if that was to slaughter egotistical challengers like the one before myself then so be it. As far as I was concerned, I was doing everyone around me a favor.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
12-19-2016, 07:04 PM
ooc// It's cool, you'll get the hang of it sooner or later c:

The air seemed to still around him as he waited, though after several minutes, something would approach. Actually...it wasn't something. But someone. And evidently, someone showing far more aggression to him then what was called for. Green eyes narrowed on the white male, watching as the stranger approached with an attempted display of dominance and flashing teeth. Nostrils flared, taking the scent of the man and noting he was a loner. Some nerve this guy had...especially for someone several inches smaller than himself. Baring his own teeth, the young king rose to his full height of thirty-nine inches, his own tail curling above his back as he stared down the other. Dragon was never submissive, let alone prone to cowering in fear, no. Especially not now. He was the king of Talis, after all. While there were many things to fear in the world, he was not afraid of those who bled. And this man would be no different. His own hackles bristled along his back, the real king standing tall as they faced off. He had come to the boneyard seeking a spar to further improve upon his skills...had it been anyone else. But this strange male? It appeared this would be a different fight altogether now.

"You're either very confident in yourself, or very foolish to approach me like that." He eyed the male up and down, his voice cool. The youth was generally uncaring about these things, but as an alpha, he couldn't or wouldn't let someone disrespect him. It would reflect back on the pack, and he wasn't going to let them appear like the type that could be walked all over if he could help it. "You chose the wrong way to approach an alpha." He growled, this time with a warning in his voice. He was in a different mode now. He was in pure alpha mode, and not the youth that was seeking out a random spar anymore. Instead, this man chose to walk up to him and act in such a manner that he would quickly regret. But Dragon being Dragon, would wait to see what this male was even thinking before he decided to launch an attack.

"SPEAK!"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.