gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-12-2016, 09:46 PM

Ughhh. Her body was killing her, Renhett didn't know if it was illness or something else but she just didn't feel right. Stretching her muscles she decided to get away to the thicket for a while. A piece of territory they didn't have while she had been here. It must have been during.... that time. The monochrome female would sigh mildly as she walked along the thicket. Her mind must have been in the gutter. She felt rather dragged down, maybe even sad but there was nothing to be sad about if anything at all.

The woman would listen to the birds singing then though. Sitting down and curling her black tail around her body she decided to take in a deep breath and simply just relax. Though a heavy sigh left her lips she chose to close her eyes and let the darkness seep in. Listening and just waiting, feeling her heart beat pound against her chest. Renhett debated meditating, maybe that would help.

"Talk"

Sandpiper

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-13-2016, 01:51 PM

Piper padded along through the thick grasses of the thicket, listening to all the little birds flutter and chirp as she passed. She wondered sometimes if the birds would be any good for hunting, but then she thought about Finch's friend and she gelt a little conflicted about it. What if one of them was someone's friend like that? Although she assumed that they would be with whoever their companion is if that was the case... still, it made her second guess hunting one of them. She peered up at the sky that peeked through the grass from her body parting it, watching the little clouds drift past. Maybe she should go find her father and see if they could do something together. Or maybe Finch would do some more training with her. It was kinda chilly, but it was still a nice day out. Certainly a good day to do something! She noticed the other woman's scent just moments before she was about to walk right into her and she stopped quickly, looking down from the sky to see the gray and black woman laying there. "Oh!" she said with a start, her ears falling back. "I'm sorry! I didn't see you there! I guess I was thinking too much, not paying attention. Sorry for intruding!"

"Talk" "You" Think

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-15-2016, 03:33 PM

Renhett opened her eyes as she noticed the other for her voice. She too probably would have let Sandpiper run straight into her. As Renhett's red eyes looked her over - one of Bass' younger litter? After all when she was a pup she slightly knew his other kids - but she had trouble placing names on their faces of course. She had only been a pup. It was nice to know her father figure had another litter though. His line would continue on and well deserved at that. She smiled and her tail wagged slightly. "It's fine! I should have kept myself more hidden really. No wonder you almost ran into me." Renhett laughed a little lightly and paid close attention to the other.

"My name's Renhett. I'm a healer in Abaven now - I was part of the pack when I was a pup but then left for a time. Your dad's Bass right? He's kind of like a father to me." Renhett found that almost awkward and a little embarrassing. She flicked her ears however, she shouldn't be embarrassed that she held Bass in such high regard.

"Talk"

Sandpiper

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-19-2016, 08:11 PM

She smiled with relief when the woman insisted that it was fine. At least she didn't bother her too much. She would have probably just ducked out and went on her way so the other woman could keep napping, but she introduced herself and started talking so Piper settled on her haunches so she could chat with her for a bit. She smiled and nodded to confirm that she was indeed Bass' daughter. She didn't really find it odd when Renhett said Bass was like a father to her, she was more just surprised that she hadn't met her before if that was the case. But of course if she just rejoined the pack then it wasn't all that surprising. "Yep, Bass is my dad. I'm Sandpiper. I usually just go by Piper though, a little easier to say I think." She chuckled softly, giving her new acquaintance a smile. "So you're a healer? That's cool. I've never really done anything with healing stuff before." She gave Renhett a genuinely interested expression. She generally liked fighting and exploring the most, but healing was cool too! She just never had the chance to learn about it before. "What's your favorite part of being a healer?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-02-2016, 05:25 PM

The female was a little glad to be interacting with someone else. As she wiggled her tail lightly she listened fully to Sandpiper and watched her movements carefully. Her paws in the ground, her chest moving as she breathed. At times Renhett fully believed she could hear the girls heartbeat even though she was far away - or was that her own? Oh well. As Sandpiper asked what her favorite part of healing was, Renhett had to hum for a moment. "Well it took me a bit to learn physical healing over my mental. You see my main skill is mental healing - depression or other things that might come into a wolf's life. My family had mental illness so for a time I tried to help my brother with his disorder. So my favorite thing.... getting to know my patients knowing their lives their minds. I love personalities and it's like an addiction to build a relationship with others." she smiled towards the other. Renhett was proud of that one thing at least.

"What about you? What do you do around Abaven?" Renhett asked rather curiously. This was one way to get her mind off things that was for sure. Her tail curled around her haunches as she silently waited for Sandpiper to answer. Hoping her own explanation had made any sense if anything at all. She didn't know how well off she was at explaining things these days.

"Talk"

Sandpiper

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-05-2016, 05:30 PM

Piper listened with complete interest while Renhett described how she was really more of mental healer than a physical healer. Piper didn't know there was such a thing! She had never considered that wolves could need help with mental stuff like that. Did minds get broken like bodies did? She supposed they did if Renhett was a healer of them. Broken skin and bodies made sense because she could see it happening, but she wasn't so sure about the mental illnesses. She was fascinated by the idea of it though.

When the subject got turned onto herself and smiled and replied, "I'm training with Finch to be a Pattuglia right now! I like fighting and exploring a lot though. I mostly just want to help my dad out with the pack so I figured that would be a good way to do it." She hoped maybe she'd get to get to be a full Pattuglia soon and stop being an apprentice. She wasn't too worried about it though. Finch would finish training her soon enough she was sure! "It's so cool that you're a healer but you found your own little niche in it. I guess that's kind of what I was trying to do when I picked to be a Pattuglia. I couldn't pick just one of the things I like the most so I wanted to kinda do a little of both!"

"Talk" "You" Think

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-31-2016, 05:33 PM

Sandpiper was an enjoyment to be around. Renhett let her tail restlessly wag back and forth as she listened. She was no stranger to amazement, and quiet frankly at times she could be a bit vain. She was proud of who she was and was there any crime in that? She'd helped a lot of wolves and hope that those skills could be put to use in Abaven itself. "We have the same goal in mind then! Bass seemed so stressed out lately that I wanted to help wherever I can." her ears flicked for a moment at the thought. She could only imagine how Sandpiper felt too having their father around so much they knew him far better than she could hope for that was for certain.

"It's good to know a lot of things, wolves can do with learning more than one thing. I know how to fight pretty well despite being a healer - since self defense is important." she nodded to herself for a moment. "If you need anything don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm here with open ears and no judgement included." she grinned and tilted her head to the right. She knew no one had come up on her offer just yet but she had to spread it around the pack that it was available in the first place.

"Talk"