Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-20-2016, 10:40 PM

They had made the move to Auster and with the change came a welcome feeling of excitement. Something different… yet… Ganta let out a light laugh, feeling joy spreading through his body as he explored this place. It was otherwise very quiet, but the youth didn’t mind. He was in a good mood at the very least, and looked forward to seeing what he could learn about Auster. Who knew? Perhaps when he formed Dragoste it would be here… or perhaps in southern Boreas. The North didn’t do much for him, sadly. Not anymore.

Slowly Ganta would come to pause, his silvery-white gaze lifting in the dim light to the cathedral. What a place this was… with such thick foliage within the trees… He paused, an ear flicking back as he heard someone still making their way about. Ganta turned, giving a sharp bark. Whoever it was… they had better not be trying to sneak up on him!

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-20-2016, 11:02 PM
Kreft’s wanderings had brought him to Auster for the time being, he was meandering about in a forest when he heard a sharp bark. He looked over into an area that he was a bit hidden from, there was a wolf over there who from what he could tell was very confusing. The scent he was getting said that they were male yet his eyes told him otherwise they looked very feminine aside from their parts. The coloring and fur they possessed reminded him very much of a lions as well. This seemed to be an interesting wolf. Kreft stepped out into the open to make himself known to the boy-girl-lion thing. “Hello, what brings you to this area of Auster? I can smell Boreas on you.”
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-21-2016, 05:22 PM

Ganta’s ears flicked a little bit as a stranger approached. The other seemed to be watching him too, examining him. His silvery-white orbs examined the other in kind, taking note that the other was older than himself. He seemed polite enough… so Ganta saw no reason to act hostile. “The pack I’m part of decided to move here.” He caught himself, quickly adding. “Not these lands specifically… but to Auster that is. We hail from the North originally.” The brute flicked his head back, getting his mane-like fur out of his eyes.

“Other than that, well, I’m exploring. Truth be told I’m scouting potential lands myself.” Ganta gave a toothy grin. “I’m Ganta Hellstrom-Lore. Who are you?”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-21-2016, 09:09 PM
The wolf said that their pack came from the north and moved down here. Kreft used to be part of a pack up north, he almost missed those days when he always had someone to talk to. They introduced themselves as Ganta Hellstrom-Lore, when he heard the surname of Hellstrom it’s almost as if  the atmosphere around Kreft got a lot darker. The name harkened back to a man he’d rather not remember, he hated that man more than he had ever hated another wolf before. He looked at the boy again, they looked young maybe young enough to not remember what their relative had done. Did what Sin had been affect Ganta, Kreft would judge this for himself. “Name is Kreft, no surname just Kreft. I recognize your last name, it used to belong to somebody I loathed. But I can realize that you aren’t them so I will treat you separately if I encounter you any further. I used to be in a pack up north you may or may not have heard of it, it was called Sonticus.”

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-25-2016, 05:42 PM

Ganta blinked as the other spoke on. Kreft was his name, without a surname… though the curious thing was that he recognized at his last name. At least the Hellstrom part, Ganta would bet. His father hadn’t exactly been the type of wolf to make many allies. Ganta dipped his head to Kreft, speaking in a soft voice. “You speak of my father’s part of the surname I bet. He was not the greatest man, no, but he was still my father. I’m sorry that your encounter with him was not pleasant.” Ganta had heard of Sonticus though. They were his father’s enemies.

“But know I am not my father. I do not covet the way he did things, and quite frankly I’d like to believe that we see the world in a very different light.” The younger brute gave a warm smile. “I’m not exactly one for conquest, Kreft. I prefer a more… peaceful approach to things overall.” The boy tilted his head to the side, ears twitching. “You don’t smell of a pack currently… are you alone then?” Ganta decided to ask.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-26-2016, 02:22 PM

As Ganta proceeded to talk Kreft would hear him out, the wolf spoke softly which told Kreft that he was certainly a different temperment from Sin. Furthermore what the boy said proved it, his father wasn’t the greatest man he even apologized for his father’s behavior. He said that he preferred peaceful approaches to things instead of conquest, the boy even smiled at him. This wolf was certainly not his father’s son. Kreft’s countenance would change from what previously had been eyes of hate to a softer look, he would give Ganta a chance maybe they could become something better than what he and Sin had been. The last thing that Ganta would ask was if he was alone, he hadn’t been part of anything besides himself since Sonticus. “I am alone and have been for a while, haven't been a part of a pack simply because I wasn’t looking. I might consider it in the future seeing as I’m slowly getting tired of the loner life.” Kreft didn’t really think about what he was saying it just came out, he had been doing that more and more recently. Oddly enough he liked it, it put a lot less stress on his mind.

"talk" "you"think

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-27-2016, 10:24 PM

Ganta frowned a bit. Being alone… he couldn’t imagine doing it again. By the time he’d joined Ivalice when Avalon was the leader he’d been so fed up with being alone. “If you’re looking for a pack towards the end of winter…. perhaps I could interest you in the pack that I long to create. It is Dragoste… a place where every wolf will have their place, regardless of the skills they have. Though that said I’ll need those willing to stand on their own paws and defend those that can’t do it for themselves.” The brute cocked his head to the side. “Or perhaps even Talis could offer you a place. It is a nice pack… very understanding and accommodating.”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-28-2016, 07:45 PM

As Ganta spoke Kreft became interested, for Dragoste Ganta needed people willing to defend it. Kreft was more than willing to defend something he cared any bit about. This yet to be pack might be a place for him, to stay permanently if not to stay until he became annoyed of it. It went against his ideals to even possibly consider being willingly in the same pack as the kin of Sin, but Ganta seemed to be alright for now. “I am more than willing to work for my keep in a pack, I suppose when you get around to forming this pack I’ll be interested in being a part of it. Until then I’ll spend my time in Talis.” He had somewhere to go now, somewhere to be, even if it wasn’t for long he had a chance at some stability for once, the thought of this made him happy.

"talk" "you"think

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-07-2016, 08:13 PM

Ganta let out a light laugh, giving a small nod to Kreft. Wonderful! He had his first potential follower, should he get around to making Dragoste as he hoped, and that made the younger brute very happy. He caught himself from moving forward to embrace the other, grinning widely as his tail wagged back and forth. “Perfect!” Ganta twitched his ears, showing just how happy he was at this. What made it better was Kreft was not only a potential ally, but a potential friend as well.

“I can take you back to Talis soon then and see where Dragon can place you. However… if you are sure that you are one who could potentially protect Dragoste, perhaps you wouldn’t mind a friendly spar? It’d be nice to test my own skills for a change as well.” Ganta paused there, not assuming anything and allowing Kreft to make the finally call. If they were going to spar then great… and if not, well, there was always time for that sort of stuff later.

"Talk" "You" Think