gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-15-2016, 03:24 PM

She was beginning to slim down some since she'd given birth which was a relief. Feeling like a beached whale hadn't exactly been her favorite thing. She briefly thought of Kalliope and wondered how the peach colored female was handling it. She hadn't gotten to hear of her uncle's reaction yet, but they should have been born by now. She'd need to see her new cousins and check up on the new family at some point. A lot had happened since her brother's return.

Kalliope wasn't her first concern though. Her mind drifted to Zuriel as she padded towards her sister's temporary den with a rabbit hanging limply from her jaws. She was still angry with the news she'd brought home and it still took all her will power not to leave and go track down Elias. Patience. She needed to be patient and wait for the right time to confront him - preferably when her kids weren't so dependent on her. Even then she couldn't go alone. She wasn't entirely sure she could take him on if it boiled down to a fight.

She paused at the entrance of Zuriel's den. She'd helped clear it out not long after Zuriel had gotten here. She would have felt better with her staying with her and the kids, but it was a little cramped. This den wasn't too terribly far which made her feel a bit better. She'd at least know immediately if Zuriel needed her. She let the rabbit fall from her jaws as she peered inside.

"Zuriel?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Zuriel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
12-15-2016, 05:47 PM

While Faite was beginning to slim down after her pregnancy, Zuriel was just beginning to gain weight. She wasn't nearly far enough along to show that much, but she was so naturally slender that the slightest bit of gain around her middle was a fairly noticeable difference. She sighed as she slowly wandered through the estuary. Qualm's words were still echoing in her head. She was grateful that she had been able to speak with him and that he had shared his thoughts on the whole thing. If nothing else it gave her something else to think about besides the memories and events that lead up to this moment.

She was slowly making her way back toward her den when she heard Faite's voice. Her ears perked at the sound and she lifted her head, seeing her sister standing at the entrance of the makeshift den they had made. "I'm over here," she called, giving her a small smile as she went to meet her. "Hey, Faite." Zuriel pressed her nose to Faite's shoulder for a moment before she glanced down at the rabbit that was at Faite's feet. "Come bearing gifts?" she joked as her two-toned gaze came back up Faite's. She was in slightly better spirits than she had been, but only in the sense that she wasn't in a spiraling depression. Somehow she had found an even keel to sit on for the moment and she was glad to have found that much.

"Talk" "You" Think

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-15-2016, 10:36 PM

Annnd empty. He den was empty.

She pulled her head out of the entrance only to be met by a familiar voice. An ear flicked and she turned her head to see that Zuriel was already out of her den. She inspected her briefly taking in the slight roundness of her stomach and lack of any wounds. She seemed to be in good spirits which was a good improvement. Faite still wasn't sure what all could be done to help Zuriel, hunting Elias was the only thing that came to mind, but shed made a promise not to for he time being. In the mean time it seemed all she could do was just try and stick around and take each day as they came.

"Yeah I had a proposition for you actually and I figured a meal would be a nice way to win you over." She joked lightly with a chuckle.

She knew she didn't have to bribe her, but the meal definitely was a gift. Before long Zuriel would get fatter and she remembered all too well how hard it had been to hunting for herself when she'd been waddling. She originally had figured Zuriel would go back home with Regulus and the rest of them, but recent things had changed that. Zuriel hadn't wanted to tell Regulus, Surreal was dead, there was just so much to consider and Faite didn't blame her for being hesitant.

"I had planned on making my own pack soon. I understand if you'd rather stay with the rest of the family, but I figured I'd offer to let you join if you're interested."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Zuriel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
12-15-2016, 11:10 PM

Zuriel got curious when Faite mentioned that this meal was a bit of bribery for something. She settled down onto her haunches with her ears perked forward to hear what it was that Faite wanted. She couldn't say she was incredibly surprised when Faite told her that she wanted to make her own pack. From what she had seen of Faite when she was the leader of Celestial her sister had taken to the role really well and it made sense for her to be ambitious about creating her own.

She took a second to consider the offer, but in the end she was confident about her answer. She loved all of her family, but she couldn't imagine going back to Celestial for good now. Even though she was afraid to be away from home now she still needed that change. Something about being able to help Faite build her new pack was really exciting. Plus... She wanted her kids to grow up with Faite's as a positive influence. She had no idea how much of Elias' behavior was embedded in his genetics, but she wanted to do everything she could do bring up her pups in a good environment. "I'd love to join your pack, Faite. You didn't have to bribe me," she replied with a little smile. "You didn't think I'd let you start a pack without at least one good healer around, hm?"

"Talk" "You" Think