gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-15-2016, 03:39 PM

This was beginning to get difficult. The bigger the pups got the less space the den had. Zell already took up a considerable space in the den and she wasn't exactly as tiny as their children. Even then there were a lot of them and for something so small they sure did know how to take up a good portion of space. Stepping around them was beginning to be a hassle. She still managed to navigate around the puppy pile without waking anyone and then she was free!

Being cramped inside of a den wasn't exactly her favorite thing in the world, but she took comfort in knowing that it wouldn't be too much longer before they could travel. She was free from the restraints of a pack now which meant she was able to create Lirim. As soon as they were all able to move she'd call together everyone interested. She'd have a new den soon and wouldn't have to worry about the cramped space or waking anyone up when she wanted to go hunt or enjoy a brief walk.

There was one last wolf she wanted to check on. She hadn't heard much of Ritsy though Fortune had been quick to tell her he hadn't participated in training Creed's kids. She'd released him, he wasn't bound to her anymore, but she'd grown to have expectations of him. He was a little weird, more than a bit odd, but she still wanted to offer him a home. He might have already left, but she hoped he was lingering around. Once she was far enough away from her den she tipped her head back and let out a howl. If she was lucky he'd still be close by.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Ritsy

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-15-2016, 03:47 PM

Ritsy had been doing a lot of thinking, if that was possible for the mangled looking male. Though these days he might have looked a little better. The male had been chewing on a bone in the Estuary when he heard the pretty blues call and he was instantly on his feet. Excitement started in his toes and traveled all throughout him. He ran up to Faite easily letting out a rather strange shriek of excitement if that was what you could call it.

"Pretty blue what have you been doing!?" he asked as his little stump of a tail wiggled back and forth. The male was unable to sit still as well. As he wiggled about even when he tried to still a smile on his face and a half blank expression mixed with sheer endearment for the woman in front of him.

"Talk"

Warning: This character is prone to violent unpredictable actions

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-15-2016, 04:32 PM

Faite probably shouldn't have worried that he'd run off to be on his own again. It didn't take the strange male long for him to find her and an easy grin broke out across her face. He seemed more than excited to see her and she felt bad she hadn't been to see him sooner. She'd been so wrapped up in everything that had been going on that she had barely thought to see how he was doing. She felt more than guilty - he was looking a little worse than usual though it was hard to tell. He was quite skinny to begin with his his spine still protruded in the same manner that it always did.

"I'm sorry Ritsy. I've been a little busy. I should have called for you sooner."

Her tail waved slowly behind her. She still felt guilty, but she was ready to make it up to him now. She wasn't quite sure what others would think of him if he tailed along, but they'd have to get used to him. She had a strange sense of protection over him. He was like that weird younger step-brother that was beyond weird but you loved anyways. He'd done a good job not being the eye-stealing-creep in Celestial. She trusted him enough to extend the offer of a new home - the lack of Celestial's scent on his pelt hadn't gone unnoticed.

"I had an offer for you, if you're interested. I plan on making my own pack soon and I wanted to know if you'd join me."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Ritsy

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-15-2016, 04:47 PM

The male was rolling in mud in his head. Until his day dream bubble popped when Faite spoke. Busy.... pffft sometimes wolves just got busy right. Ritsy let his tongue flop out of his mouth as he panted. More out of excitement than anything else. After all it was winter, it was his BIRTHDAY today. Which was why he had treated himself to a meal. He deserved that meal indeed he did. He'd been a good boy and that made Faite happy no? He'd tried to keep himself from following her around as well.

He was pulled back in though when he shut his mouth and listened to her. "Mmmm Ritsy goes where pretty blue goes." he confessed sheepishly as he pulled his ears back and looked off to the side. Then started to wiggle again as he raised his ears and looked at Faite straight in the eye. Smiling. "Hey.... hey.... did you know... that it's ritsy's BIRTHDAY." he let out a gasp as he set a paw on his chest. How amazing was that! "Ritsy turned three!" he span around in a circle happily.

"Talk"

Warning: This character is prone to violent unpredictable actions

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-15-2016, 05:22 PM

Ritsy's good mood felt contagious to her. She smiled softly at him as his tongue hung from his mouth. She wasn't sure what he was so excited about, but it was a nice feeling. She wasn't used to everything being so serious all the time and it was nice to not focus on everything that had been stressful as of late. Her mood improved even more when agreed that he'd go wherever she went. He hadn't been following her, but he hadn't seemed like he was that far away when she'd called him. It seemed he really would go where she was and she was pleased he was going to join her in the new pack when it was time to start it.

Her tail waved again before he wildly changed the subject in a direction she wasn't expecting. She paused as he tried to grab her attention and she flicked an ear in his direction as she tried to guess what he wanted to share. A broad grin erupted across her face as he announced it was his birthday. It wasn't hard to imagine that he was younger than her - his maturity level was hard to read.

"Oh happy birthday Ritsy! Had I known sooner I would have brought you a present."

Walk, "Talk" Think