Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-12-2017, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 12:52 PM by Jackson.)

He was at the edge of the Mangrove his eyes staring across towards the plains before him. He now held a new rank and more determination to do his job to the best of his ability. There was many young ones that would need lessons and he would get to that, but right now a pack hunt was needed. The pack needed some good bonding time after the depressing winter. It would also be good because there would be a lot easier prey in the herd along with big fat does. It was birthing season for them giving much more opportunity to gather more food. Since the Does were birthing the bucks were absent from their lives at this time making it less dangerous to attack the herd.

The herd was currently hiding within the tall grass of the plains which was a decent distance away from the mangrove enough of a distance that his calling howl wouldn't spook the herd. So tilting his head back the male let out a long deep howl calling any from the pack who was up for a hunt. It was time to get his butt in gear and prove himself in this new rank.

"Talk"
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Autumn Star

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Ehrgeiz
02-23-2017, 07:54 PM
She was not yet a proficient hunter; she'd had little experience or guidance, but he youngster was determined now to do something different. It had been moons since her parents had passed, and she had been idle for a long time since then. She still missed them, and she always would. But more and more these days, Autumn was beginning to realize that she must continue on while leaving her past behind. There was nothing she could do to change what had happened, but she and her siblings were still alive, and life was not going to pause for them. They had to keep doing what they could to survive, and that also meant being a part of the pack they'd been born into.

So when she heard the call for a hunt, although a nervous wave washed through her, she knew she should go. Even if she was little help, she needed to at least make an appearance and try. Even if all she could do was learn. The shy femme approached Jackson, her ears folded back and her head low, tail waving back and forth. "H-hello," she stammered, "I-I'd like to try to help..." She noticed that no one else had arrived yet, and she wondered where everyone was. It wouldn't be much of a hunt if she was the only one to come, no matter how experienced the other wolf was. Would any of her siblings come? What about the more experienced pack wolves?

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
02-27-2017, 09:53 AM
Though hunting was far from Ara's specialty, she wanted to contribute to Fiori as much as possible. She'd been stuck in her own head for some time now, finding it difficult to socialize with the wolves in her pack, and knew that she'd been given a second chance and had to earn her place here. Not that there was much going on -- Ara was happy to hunt for her packmates, to lend a helping hand wherever it was needed. Luckily, Fiori was a peaceful pack and there were few disruptions in their day-to-day life, making it harder to show initiative when things ran so flawlessly on their own.

Still, she didn't hesitate when she heard the call to hunt. Unsure how many would show, at least she could offer a helping paw if she was needed. Quietly she made her way there, panting slightly when she arrived thanks to the warm sun beating down against her dark coat. Only two had arrived so far, it seemed. She dipped her head in a respectful nod as she approached, settling down somewhere in front of Jackson and the younger girl. "What's on the menu?" Ara asked gently as he ears flicked back, her voice hoarse from not being used for some time -- though she forced a small smile as she attempted polite conversation.

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-12-2017, 03:18 PM

He wasn't waiting long before a smaller form approached him. She seemed nervous with her ears pinned and her tail low, but wagging. He recognized her as one of the pups of Quelt and Bright Moon and was glad to see her approach and make an effort. Though she was still vary young and he didn't feel right taking her to hunt bigger prey. He wouldn't want the youngster to get hurt, especially on his watch. So he decided to see who else would dhow, if it was just her he would be up for teaching the young one to hunt rabbits. He smiled warmly to her and lowered himself so he was at her level. His tail moved back and forth with ease and in friendly greeting.

"I would love to have your help miss. I'm Jackson, what is your name," he said with a smile.

Ears perked as he heard another approach and he sat himself up to let his bi colored eyes scan the area around them. They fell on an older female, one he had seen around the pack before, but have never socialized with. He smiled to her in greeting as she settled by the two of them.

"Well I did have some big game in mind, but if it's just us three then I think is would be safer and wiser to look at catching a few small game to take back. Does this sound ok to the both of you?" he replied.

"Talk"
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]