size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
10-20-2016, 01:31 PM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
He needed a break for a moment. His paws pressing into the wood as he stood on the bridge of the ship. Liar could see pretty far from where he was standing as well. From earlier he had found all those skins inside of the ship. Of course it seemed wolves had come here recently he himself wondered - if this was where he wanted to hold his place. It held it's advantages and at the same time the north was a harsh place to survive. His family had been surviving there their whole lives so it would be easy.

Liar couldn't round up starving wolves though. Regardless he'd continue his little trip as he walked into one of the doorways. Broken wood all around him, shelves and a chair - things he didn't understand and didn't know what they were. Left behind to age, but he did wonder what sort of creature created this.

TAGGED // YESH

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Large paws pressed lightly on the wood beneath her. It had been such a long time since she'd been in the North, that everywhere she passed brought on a wave of nostalgia. Some places more than others, because she didn't--or couldn't-- remember half of everywhere she'd been or everyone she had met before. She had been an alphess once upon a time, but she quickly learned that it didn't suit her like she thought it would. She had left shortly after to truly find herself, and after all that time away she finally figured it out. She wasn't really meant to lead as an alpha, but rather she felt she was better at leading others down a path of success and bringing out their true potential. She was a warrior. That's what she had figured out.

She had left her former pack to return to Boreas, her children following. So far, they had scattered. But Octavius had made it here, and she had no doubt they'd eventually run into each other at some point.

She paused, nose picking up the scent of an unfamiliar wolf when she finally made it to the deck. Who was it? She was curious, and so she moved forward to investigate. Who she found looked a bit interesting, a male with spotty markings. "Exploring this odd thing?" She wasn't sure what else to say. So that would have to do for now.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-09-2016, 08:05 PM

Liar stopped for a moment as he turned to look at the lady. She stood a striking resemblance to Avalon. It must have been a relative of hers but he wouldn't press on the matters just yet. The kind female had asked him a question and he was obliged to answer it. "Indeed I am, a relative of mine once had her lands here but I've never actually explored them myself." he stated as he looked around the base of the wood. "I'm scouting for territory, I'll be creating a pack soon with my family.".

Liar then decided to turn towards her and gave the wolf a bow. "My name's Liar Walker - please think nothing of it I didn't choose my first name." he lifted his head and smiled softly at her. Though his tail flicked at the end for a moment. He should just leave well enough along, but her appearance made him curious. Perhaps she would tell him sooner or later.

TAGGED // YESH

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2016, 12:42 AM
She listened with interest, even stating his reason for being here. So he was looking to start a pack eh? That was interesting. "That's interesting. I had a pack myself a few years back but I decided it wasn't really for me. I've only just returned a few days ago, so I'm afraid I don't really know what's changed since I've been gone." It was interesting really. Had things stayed the same? Well...from what she could remember, anyway. Or had everything changed completely? She didn't know how long this male lived within the lands, but perhaps she could learn some information from him.

"Well Liar, it's nice to meet you. My name is Odette." She returned his gesture with a dip of her head, her fluffy tail wagging behind her. He seemed nice, but even if he wasn't then she was very much capable of defending herself. "Listen, I know this is sudden but maybe you can help me. You see, I've been gone for quite a while...and I'm curious to know if anything has really changed since I left. What packs currently stand?"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-10-2016, 01:09 AM

Liar listened to the woman and nodded his head. It was good to experiment with himself. He hadn't been sure if he was even going to grab a new kingdom. He felt rusty considering the fact of his youth. It was true that he had some problems a few times. "I see" she had to be. Related to THAT Avalon. Liar knew some wolves could share appearances but even the way their life seemed. Regardless he gave the woman his full attention. To say the least - he was interested.

"Sure thing.... hmmm there's one nearby that goes by the name Ivalice I used to be a part of it. You strike an uncanny resemblance to the alpha there her name is Avalon." it gave him an excuse to find out. "There another here that I scented but I've never been there - though it smells like someone I used to know. Down further would be the packs Abaven run by Bass from what I know and then Celestial currently owned by faite. There's another as well further down but it's also one that I do not know the name of or who occupies it." Liar would then finish explaining. "There's a continent connected to Boreas by a land bridge. I plan on moving my pack there when the time comes. I know it's rash of me to ask, but would you be interested in joining?" he asked curiously.

TAGGED // YESH

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2016, 01:39 AM
The woman watched him for a moment, wondering if he was willing to answer her question. Her ears perked slightly, gaze hungry for his response. The two words he spoke made her fill with a sort of relief, for it seemed he would tell her. She sat her fluffy butt down on, tail wrapping around her paws as the familiar chill of the North swept against her fur. She waited patiently while he gathered his thoughts, head tilting slightly when he began. He listed off the first pack, Ivalice. If she remembered right, that one didn't exist when she had been here last. She wondered when that one had cropped up. Before she could think about it anymore, however, he mentioned her having a resemblance to the Alpha there. She tilted her head further to the side in confusion...who else looked like her?

Then he said it.

Avalon!? That...there was no way! It couldn't be the same one, could it? Her older sister? She hadn't seen her in years! There had to be a mistake...she was...uncertain. Could it really be her sister? "W-wait! Sorry for the interruption but...do you mean...Avalon Ancora?" She had to know. She needed to know if it was truly her. The other packs, she had no clue about. Except for Abaven of course. So Bass is still going strong eh? I'll have to pay him a visit... He mentioned another land, one she wasn't familiar with at all. Then when he asked if she was interested in joining his pack, she righted herself. "Well...I'm not sure. What would it be like? I'm an ambitious one, you see. I'm not the type to freely give my allegiance to someone I know nothing about, let alone a pack." She did have a lot to think about. Especially if this Avalon was indeed her sister. She supposed that today might determine which direction she would go.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-10-2016, 01:52 AM

There was a bit of joy about seeing how Odette reacted. With how Liar felt about family being in high regard. He could only imagine it being the same if he were to see one of his elder children wandering the lands. The joy he would feel about finding them. So a soft chuckle left the man's maw. "Yes indeed - I was curious from seeing you if you were related. She's a fine young woman who leads her people well." though he didn't know how she was doing now that he was gone. "Ahh I know that feelings. My pack would be very family orientated. In the image of my son I decided to make it free of slaves and the like though it wouldn't be the type of place anyone would want to mess with. I won't be having a second in command it would just be me and an heir should I choose one. My goal is to create a strong safe haven for my family and children to come as well as give wolves the opportunity to learn to trade, and pull out their true potential rather than lazing about." He shuffled a bit. Was he selling himself enough?

"Though I'm sure Ivalice would have a spot for you should you wish, I wouldn't think anything of it." He fought the urge, he fought the urge of wanting. His body had locked itself on Odette and he wanted her badly but he would suffice at being a gentleman. If she so wished to be in his pack though. Liar would probably try his mighty hardest to get in her BEST graces if anything.

TAGGED // YESH

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2016, 03:41 AM
Aha! So it was her sister! She felt her heart lift, tail wagging against the deck. She would definitely have to go find her now! And she was happy to hear that Avalon was doing well, even leading a pack! So it seemed that leadership ran strong within the Ancora line! "Yes, as a matter of fact she happens to be my sister. I'm happy to know she's doing well!" She smiled, ecstatic now that she knew where her sister was...sort of. Was she in the Pines? That's where all Ancora's seemed drawn to, so she had a feeling that's where she would find her.

She listened to Liar's  brief explanation of what he intended for his pack. But personally to her, it wasn't enough information to want her to say yes. She didn't follow blindly, it was always a bad move to do that. Right now though, she couldn't say yes. Not with knowing so little. "I'm sure it will be a good place, but as of now I'm not sure. So I can't really say yes or no. I understand the part about family, in the end they all you really have after all. My children and I kind of dispersed, but I have no doubt they'll end up here as well. My son Octavius and I so far are it." She wondered about this man's family. It seemed his motive for a pack was for them, but was that really it? Did he really need a pack of his own for his family when they could all just be together in any old pack? Or was there something else? She didn't dwell too much on the thought. And with the lack of knowing anything about him well...obviously she was oblivious to his thoughts. "What about your family?"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-10-2016, 04:12 PM

He kept a smile on his face, though his face twitched a bit. "That makes me sad, I guess I'll have to work on my recruiting skills for lovley ladies like you. Coming from such a bloodline - can't say I didn't try." Liar would say truthfully as he relaxed himself then. Sometimes he would have to fight these urges. After all he knew not every woman wanted a man who was more or less open in his relationship. He knew he should be a take all kind of guy but he'd rather not become an enemy. If he felt something anything at all he would have the courtesy to redirect his urges at fighting or otherwise. Then the other asked him about his family.

"Ahh yes, I have a litter turning one in winter - two of them remain in Ivalice and two of them decided to follow me to our new pack. My son Vadim in Ivalice is why I decided to make a pack I owned a kingdom once before and tried to say it was the next generations turn but he sparked a bit of compassion for it in me. I also have another litter on the way so I'd like to make a stable home for them. Ivalice was growing too large and I didn't feel at home there so I left and my children made the decision whether they would leave with me or stay in Ivalice." Liar would explain a bit. "But Odette, my offer still stands should you need a place you'll be well received within my pack. As king you're already in my good graces." he shrugged his shoulders. "Or anything at all I'm but a call away."

TAGGED // YESH

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2016, 05:44 PM
"Huh?" Her head tilted slightly with confusion at his words. Did he really want her to join? She figured that if someone wanted her to join their pack that badly, they'd put a little more effort wouldn't they? And what was the deal with the bloodline thing? She didn't entirely get it...Unless of course, he was hoping to get her to join and later...mate with her. Was that what he wanted? She didn't know what kind of guy he was, and likewise he didn't know what kind of girl she was. A quirky grin pulled up her lips a little, the thoughts about this were interesting to say the least.

He spoke about his kids...more or less. Mostly about why he was choosing to make a pack. Even going as far as to keep his offer open to her as a "king." While she didn't want to be rude, she couldn't help but say it. "Thanks for the offer, but you're not a king quite yet it seems. Not saying you won't be or anything, but like I said before...I don't give my allegiance to just anyone. If you want me to join that bad, how about you show me here and now?" She wondered if he'd do it. Or try to, anyway. She was always intrigued by wolves who tried to recruit her, mostly guys who just wanted her because of her looks. But they always ended up biting off more than they could chew.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-10-2016, 06:05 PM

"I for sure can disagree with that. My feelings are once a king always a king and a queen always a queen. There's just no throne to be sat on at the moment." Liar chuckled mildly. She was making it difficult for him to control himself, but he was still a gentleman in that sense. "Well I've always been a fan of feisty females. I won't lie usually I take what I want but I'm not even sure if you're into a man who takes on more than one mate." Liar hummed. Prove to her here and now then. Well there was a number of things, he didn't really want to force claim the broad. She herself had her own life to live and so what could he show her that would amaze her.

"What about a bet? If I beat you in a dominance match you come to my kingdom - try it out for a season if you don't like it you can leave as you wish. And if you win.... well I'll let you decide." Liar smiled towards her with a wag of his tail. "I'll respect any decision you make hun." of course the sweetness that rolled off of his tongue was meant in all respect. He knew plenty of females who could kick a lot of effort into him.

TAGGED // YESH

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2016, 06:44 PM
The woman chuckled, eyes sparking. "I guess it depends on how you look at it. I've known many wolves with that mindset, and it often killed them in the end." She didn't consider herself a a queen anymore. She had tried it, and that kind of life wasn't for her. She didn't have the ambition really to lead a pack again. When he mentioned the feisty female thing, she scoffed. "I'm no pushover. And whether I'm into that sort of thing or not well, guess you'll have to test those waters and find out." She was bold. Not cocky, just bold. She was confident, else she wouldn't be trying to test him. She still didn't know much about his pack, his answers were vague to her. And if he thought he was going to get what he wanted so easily, he was mistaken.

She stood then, the cold winds streaming against her thick fur. "Alright, I'll take you on that bet. If you win, I'll go. If you don't, then I guess you'll just have to try harder next time." She grinned at him, the woman squaring her stance as her eyes remained on him. "You first, oh great king." Her tone was a bit mocking, teasing. This would turn out to be quite the interesting day.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-10-2016, 06:58 PM

The exotic man loved a challenge. In the end he did think they were all just kings and queens finding their place in the world. He also would like to think even after this he made a new friend. Odette was quiet unique as was everyone in their right kind. Liar wanted to see what she could do, even if he lost well like she said he'd have to try harder. Oh my so she wouldn't mind if he.... went after her then? For a number of reasons he wanted her under his belt. Liar nodded his head and bowed a bit to her. "Even if I lose milady I won't give up on you. I like you." he snickered mildly.

-fight starts-

The male would place them at least three feet apart facing head to head. His limbs would spread evenly across the deck of the ship. Toes spreading as he heard the crack of his nails scratching into the wood. His ears went to settle to the back of his head, and his lips pulled back moving his skin around his face for protection. Liar's lime green eyes narrowed on his opponent. As his hackles raised and he bent his knee's to the joint. The male rolled his shoulders forward, lining his tail with his spine for balance. Lastly scrunching up his scruff to make it hard to grab fold. As the more lithe male took in a breath - he would let the dragon take over his very instincts.

Quickly the male would attempt to close the distance by springing off his back legs. His speed pushing him forward as he feigned aiming for her left side with his jaws, the male attempted to jut his left shoulder upwards into her throat. His jaws opened and head tilting to his own right as he aimed them for her right shoulder where it connected within her neck. Liar was hoping to grab a hold as he tried to scoot as close as possible to also protect his neck from possible damage. Liar's body tried to sit at an angle, if his attacks were to pull through. He was vicious and never mundane.

Odette vs. Liar for dominance
1/2

TAGGED // YESH

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2016, 11:56 PM
His response made her brows furrow for a moment. Man this guy wasn't as normal as she thought he was...did he feel like he was entitled to whatever he wanted? She smirked, seeing right through to his cocky attitude. Very well. If that's what he wanted to do then she supposed she would just have to make him work for it. "Whatever you say." heh...he thinks this is going to be easy. How mistaken you are.

The large woman prepared herself, especially since the man decided to leave so little distance between them. Her ears would flatten against her skull, hackles rising along her spine. Her bushy tail flagged out behind her to aid with balance, aligning it with her spine, head lowering slightly in alignment as well. Her chin tucked downwards to protect her throat, shoulders rolling forward for added protection as well as to roll the skin around her scruff. If he thought he'd get through her defenses so easily, another mistake on his part. Not only was she a seasoned fighter, but her thick fur helped in protecting her too. Finally, her teeth would bare, skin wrinkling around her face and eyes for added protection. Her limbs would bend slightly, her toes spread and her claws bit into the wood beneath her for as much traction as she could get.

This would be an interesting field to fight on. She had never fought on this kind of ground before.

At last, he would come at her! And she was ready. As he sprang at her, she would quickly take two sidesteps to her left. Her weight would center, keeping her steady so he couldn't knock her back. In the process, she would jut out her right shoulder, her hind legs shoving her forward to meet him. She aimed to slam the point of her right shoulder into the part of his left shoulder where it connected to his body, the woman attempting to more or less dislocate the man's shoulder joint as well as potentially cause him some good bruising thanks to her heavier bulk. [counter]. Because of her movement, his attempt at slamming his shoulder into her throat would miss.

She would then open her jaws, narrowed eyes keeping track of the man's head as he aimed to bite at her right side. Eyes flashed with determination, the woman grinning on the inside as his attempt at biting her right shoulder would also fail thanks to her previous movement towards her left. Instead, his teeth would barely graze the right side of her neck, leaving no marks as his teeth would simply catch a few hairs.

Taking this opportunity, she tilted her head down and slightly to her right, jaws seeking to bite down upon the right side of Liar's neck now that it appeared to be wide open. She sought to gain a solid grip with her top teeth aimed at digging into his scruff and her bottom teeth aiming to dig into the right side of his neck. She wanted to try and gain control of the man's head. Simultaneously, she would raise her right forepaw, seeking to then slam it down upon the inner toes of Liar's left forepaw. She wanted to potentially break them if not fracture or bruise. Her weight shifted to her other three grounded legs to keep her from being toppled over. Not that he could without a miracle, she was heavier then he was.

She did warn him that she wasn't a pushover. Now he would get a taste of her skills.

ODETTE VS LIAR for DOMINANCE
ROUND 1/2

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
11-11-2016, 01:14 AM

He enjoyed a challenge, he never expected anything to be free. Just if he didn’t believe, he couldn’t very much try could he. He didn’t underestimate her either, his muscles primed and ready to go the lithe beast was fast and in turn would attempt to keep up with her. Liar would keep his tail leveled with his spine. Hackles raised and his scruff scrunched forward for a harder grip. His ears pinned to the back of his head as well as his eyes narrowed on his opponent. His lips pulled back, causing more cushion for the front of his face. As she jutted out her right shoulder, the male would keep going forward since his jaws previously missed her. Placing his back where her face was he was situated his head just where her back right leg started snaking essentially along her right side to make their right sides face each other. Making her slam lightly into his right side, as his limbs spread equally and he bent himself at the knee. His paws spread and caught onto the wood to make himself steady. Only slight bruising popping up on his right side.

Liar then took his left back leg and took three steps to his left, attempting to swing his rump that way. Her jaws would miss their mark. Barely scaling his right side where her jaws were. Escaping her bite her leg stomp would miss completely. Hitting just above his right back leg that was facing her. Liar lunged forward, his jaws parting and his head tilting to the right. His upper jaw aiming towards the back of her right back leg where the joint was and the bottom around it. He then attempted to tug her leg towards his left. He raised his back left leg and attempted to snake it to hit her ankle on her right forepaw in an attempt to knock her over. He was lighter but he was also a seasoned fighter. So she would know speed.

Odette vs. Liar for dominance
2/2

TAGGED // YESH

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-11-2016, 05:13 AM
Her attacks wouldn't hit quite where she wanted, but that was fine. The woman didn't let her guard down for a second, even when Liar somehow managed to make himself parallel to her right side, her right shoulder hitting an unintended target and not making quite the impact she had hoped. It didn't matter if he thought he was faster, she was heavier and stronger. She should have at least toppled him or unbalanced him considering where she had practically rammed into him, but perhaps his footing was better then she thought. Who knew.

As the male moved his hind end away from her, she smirked as she too would practically mirror him. She waited a moment, however, as the man's jaws sought to latch onto her right hind leg, she swung herself into motion once more. Lifting the very leg he was aiming for, she would aim a vicious kick at the males face, straight for his right eye in an attempt to temporarily blind him. Hopefully her attempt would not only do that, but also potentially bruise and her claws potentially scratching him. Simultaneously, her lifting her right hind leg to do this would bring it out of harms way. But of course, it would help her to also send her into the aforementioned movement of mirroring him.

She would strive to use her momentum to swing her own hind end away from him--to her own left-- with her legs practically dancing away from him, the woman then bringing her body to face his right side and bringing them into a T formation (her head aligned with his rump). As soon as she stopped moving, she made sure to keep her defenses in place.

Odette's ears remained pinned to her head, eyes narrowed, jaws open and ready to bite again. Her hackles remained raised along her spine, tail flagged out and still remained aligned with her head and spine. Her chin stayed tucked, shoulders rolled forward and head pulled back slightly to keep her scruff bunched up. She spread her hind legs and her left foreleg  to hip and shoulder width apart, keeping her weight spread as evenly as possible across those three limbs to keep her from being pushed over. Her toes spread and claws scraping into the wood beneath her feet.

As for his hind kick, she would use this to her advantage. The woman would raise her right foreleg and tuck it slightly towards her body. Once his limb was in front of her, she would snake her right foreleg forward, attempting to trap his right hind leg (by letting it drape over her right foreleg). Not only that, but she would keep going, reaching for the man's other hind leg as well. She would seek to snake her paw around his left ankle and attempt to drag it towards her. Hopefully, her attempt at completely unbalancing him and dragging his legs right out from under his body would topple him over and secure her a victory!  But she wasn't done yet!

She had warned him not to underestimate her. And that seemed to be exactly what he had done. A huge mistake on his part. Not only was she trying to go for his legs, but she would also attempt to drive that same right shoulder straight into the softer part of his abdomen, attempting to use her weight and bulk to further aid in toppling him over onto the ground. Lastly, jaws parted, the lady aiming to drive her jaws into the right side of the man's body. Specifically, his right hind leg. She tilted her head downwards and to her right, aiming to gain a grip and secure a hold around the man's right thigh. Her top jaw aimed to wrap around the back of his thigh, teeth seeking to gain their hold on the inner part while her bottom jaw sought the outside of his thigh, the woman seeking to sink her teeth into the muscle and hopefully, achieve a solid grip that she would not let him get out of if successful.

ODETTE VS LIAR for DOMINANCE
ROUND: 2/2

Head Judges

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-05-2017, 04:58 PM
AURES vs LIAR for DOMINANCE

ROUND ONE

Liar:

WRITING

6/10 for Power Play:

• Attempts
  • Godmoding
  • -2 if you go with an exact distance you should both agree on it and leave a note for us
  • If/Than Statements
  • Excessive Movement
  • -2 watch the movements with the feint and be specific, three feet is a tiny distance, not a lot of room for feints
  • Realism
6/10 for Clarity:
  • Attacks
  • Positioning
  • -2 how is he moving to position himself to hit her throat?  -2 what sort of angle is he at?
  • Directions
  • Movements
  • Damage
6/10 for Attacks:
  • +2 shoulder throw
  • +3 bite +1 grip
5/5 for Defenses:
  • list valid defenses up to five
10/10 for Injuries:
  • list injuries (even first round, deductions beginning second)

Status

2/12 for Experience:
  • +1 Beginner/Fighting
  • +1 Beginner/Intellect
4/5 for Health:
  • pack status
  • unhealed event status
  • unhealed fight status

Liar’s round one total: 36/62

Aures:

WRITING

10/10 for Power Play:

• Attempts
  • Godmoding
  • If/Than Statements
  • Excessive Movement
  • Realism
10/10 for Clarity:
  • Attacks
  • Positioning
  • Directions
  • Movements
  • Damage
7/10 for Attacks:
  • +2 shoulder throw +1 maim attempt
  • +3 bite +1 grip
5/5 for Defenses:
10/10 for Injuries:

Status

2/12 for Experience:
  • +1 Beginner fighter
  • +1 Beginner Intellect
4/5 for Health:
  • pack status
  • unhealed event status
  • unhealed fight status

Aures’s round one total: 48/62

ROUND TWO

Liar:

WRITING

8/10 for Power Play:

• Attempts
  • Godmoding
  •  -2 "he then attempted to tug her leg towards his left."  your opponent decides whether or not your attack is successful
  • If/Than Statements
  • Excessive Movement
  • Realism
0/10 for Clarity:
  • Attacks
  • Positioning
  • -2 how is his back where her face was?  Is he sliding under her?    -2  "her back right leg started snaking essentially"  I don't know what you mean by snaking  -2 I'm really lost in your positioning in the final paragraph, there's a lot of movement with the stepping and pivoting and I just can't follow it
  • Directions
  • Movements
  • -2 also if he is still going forward how is the attack displacing?  Make sure you're specific with your movements.  -2  "he raised his back left leg and attempted to snake it"  I really don't know what you mean by "snake" it.  Is he just hitting it?  Is it a swipe?
  • General
5/10 for Attacks:
  • +3 bite +1 grip
  • +1 paw…. snaking?
5/5 for Defenses:
10/10 for Injuries:
  • slight bruising on right side

Status

2/12 for Experience:
  • +1 Beginner/Fighting
  • +1 Beginner/Intellect
4/5 for Health:
  • pack status
  • unhealed event status
  • unhealed fight status

Liar’s round two total: 34/62

Aures:

WRITING

5/10 for Power Play:

• Attempts
  • -2  need to attempt this "the woman then bringing her body to face his right side and bringing them into a T formation"
  • Godmoding
  • If/Than Statements
  • Excessive Movement
  • Realism
  • -2  "Not only that, but she would keep going, reaching for the man's other hind leg as well"  That seems like an awful long way to reach for me
  • Sportsmanship
  • -1  I didn't see a category for this.  Even though I understand how frustrating it can be the catty comments in the first paragraph were unnecessary and go beyond what the judges consider IC personality.
4/10 for Clarity:
  • Attacks
  • Positioning
  • -2 "She would seek to snake her paw around his left ankle and attempt to drag it towards her."  what limb?  
  • Directions
  • Movements
  • -2 you've lost me in how she's mirroring him but raising her leg at the same time, it'd be hard for her to pivot her hind end and kick with it at the same time -2  I'm still a bit lost on how she is 'trapping' his right hind leg
  • General
8/10 for Attacks:
  • +2 kick +1 maim attempt for eye
  • +1 shoulder throw
  • +3 bite +1 grip
5/5 for Defenses:
10/10 for Injuries:

Status

2/12 for Experience:
  • +1 Beginner fighter
  • +1 Beginner Intellect
4/5 for Health:
  • pack status
  • unhealed event status
  • unhealed fight status

Aures’ round two total: 38/62

Totals:

Liar: 73/124
Aures: 86/124

And the winner is...

AURES! LIAR must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out.

Damage:

Too old to matter

- By Lunarcat7