An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-07-2017, 02:43 PM
This place was the kind of place that reminded Ashmedai of Sparrow. There were herbs everywhere- noted by their pungent smell that healers could apparently tell apart. Ashmedai was pretty sure it was fake and that it was an inside joke that all healers were in on, but whatever.

Presently, Ashmedai took long looks at the plants, trying to discern which ones were which. Yup, this was... totally pointless.

Some looked different for sure, but he couldn't tell them apart by smell. They all smelled like gross plants. Also a question of relevance: which ones were healy plants and which ones were killing plants? There was a difference. How did healer's just KNOW? Did they taste different than the healing plants? Did healers ever accidentally kill the ones they were trying to heal? So many questions! If only there was a healer nearby to ask...
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Faine could tell that Kharnage was nearby but she had told him that she was simply going to look for some herbs and harvest them. So it would be his choice if he wanted to follow her and watch or if he wanted to lay around somewhere and take a break from the traveling.

She first had to look for lamb’s ear, which she thought was fairly common hopefully. Maybe some herbs that were used for illnesses that would pop up during the winter. Her tail flicking as her carmine gaze looked through the plants, they weren’t extremely sparse due to the autumn season but she could tell that if it was spring time that there would be plenty of more plants. It was no matter though, she could work around this. And she was in fact so concentrated that she didn’t even notice that there was another individual around.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-07-2017, 03:40 PM
Nope. still not able to tell them apart. This was great. He was getting annoyed and that made the whole situation more boring. Plants, plants, more plants- wow- more plants. He was about ready to cure his boredom by tearing up the whole lot when he heard footsteps approaching.

Ashmedai crouched. Who was there? He squinted past the grass. Wait a minute. Didn't he know that figure? Sure enough, it was Faine from Talis. She was a healer, right? No doubt she was here to harvest some herbs. Ashmedai stood and walked in front of her, pretending not to notice. The he glanced at her, feigned a double-take, then smirked, "Y'know, I didn't expect you to follow me after I left your borders, but I can't say I'm upset about it."

He tossed a wink her way, fully expecting to get bitten.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Faine looked up as she saw an individual walk up to her, and she realized it was Ashmedai. Her ears flattened against her skull as she heard his remark, “I didn’t follow you,” she corrected him, “I’m collecting herbs for the upcoming winter,” she said, slightly tempted to call for Kharnage.

So far, he was one of the only males who didn’t flirt with her or make some odd gesture towards her. He was modest, and that’s what she liked about him. Ashmedai could care less though, and that’s why she couldn’t tell if she liked being around him or not. She was still dumbfounded by how much attention she had gotten lately. Maybe Auster was just being infested by these males who were looking for mates or something. Either way, she wasn’t too sure she was really like it if she had to be honest with herself. “How is your paw?” she asked finally.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-10-2017, 08:15 AM

They'd been traveling for a little while now to try and find resources. Like he expected mostly everything was dried up and useless. Not that he knew anything about herbs but Faine didn't seem too enthused. On the bright side they were getting to explore and he knew once they came back empty handed he'd get the opportunity to throw it in Gryphon's face. He was perhaps being a bit petty about it, but he wanted to raid to happen and Gryphon voicing his opinion, after not being at the last raid meeting, had done nothing but get under his skin. At this point he gave zero fucks about whose feelings he hurt. Family or not.

Faine had broken off to go look for herbs since he was practically useless. He'd begun to wander off in a different direction for a bit to look around until he realized how completely and utterly boring it was to explore by himself. So it was easy for him to track down which way Faine went. He was surprised when he caught up to her. It seemed as though she'd managed to find some plants, but it was the other male there that caught him off guard. A suspicious look crossed over his face as he padded over to the wine colored female and came to a stop next to her.

"Friend of yours?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
07-12-2017, 01:26 PM
Aww Faine wasn't all that thrilled to see him... shame. Ashmedai brushed it off. She said she wasn't following him and Ash's expression fell a little flat, "You... uh... really don't get jokes that often, do ya? Well, anyway, it WAS a joke. I thought the wink expressed that bit, but maybe that's not an Auster wolf thing, so..." Maybe Faine was just dense, Ash wasn't too sure. She didn't really seem like she got around too much. Maybe she had been an only-pup and didn't grow up in a pack. Yeah, that would explain why she was mostly inept at sensing humor.

She asked how his paw was and Ashmedai gave it a wiggle, "Well, I think all your herbs fell out, but it only hurts like half as bad now, so that's good!" Really he had no idea how it was healing. He was a little convinced at this point his paw pad would be scarred but that wasn't a huge deal.

Another male approached, giving Ashmedai as suspicious look. Ashmedai made sure to mirror it. They smelled like the same pack. Ash could have rolled his eyes. Of course. He bet this one lacked humor too. Maybe all of Talis was dense. Nonetheless, Ashmedai threw on a smirk. "Yeah, you could say that," he claimed. "But look at Faine being popular. I had no idea she had two boyfriends, though. I thought she was just dating the Alpha- wait, no that makes sense. Are you perhaps her bodyguard?"

Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Faine slightly shook her head, not very amused by the brute before her. He said that the herbs had fallen out of his paw by now but it didn’t hurt as much. “That’s good,” she said, though she wasn’t going to take a look at it this time. Talis was her top priority right now and she knew that she couldn’t just be offering lone wolves her aid anymore. As much as she wanted to and enjoyed helping others out, she knew it would do more harm than good for her to just waste her herbs as she pleased. That’s why she was here in the first place, so she could hopefully harvest more.

Suddenly Kharnage did appear, the brute throwing Ashmedai a suspicious look and he asked if he was a friend of hers. Before she spoke though, Ashmedai spoke before her. He seemed to like to do that and she clenched her jaw. Ears flattening as she listened to him. Did he think her and Dragon were a thing?

“Dragon is just my friend, I have no idea why you think that,” she said with annoyance in her voice and tail flicking in irritation. The other brute would note that perhaps Kharnage and her were a thing too, but instead guessed that perhaps he was her bodyguard. She looked at him for a second and sighed, "This is Kharnage, he's travelling with me while we scout for resources,” she explained, she didn’t know if Kharnage would take a liking to this other male but part of her doubted it.

Walk, "Talk" Think