gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-20-2017, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 06:43 PM by Aranea.)

THIS POST WAS IN MONUMENT RAPIDS
OOC: I see her in the pack roster so I'm assuming that means she's now in abaven

A pretty bubbly creature she was, no longer in her hump like the boy obviously saw. She hopped around ahead of him only to turn back every once in a while with a playful grin to make sure she was still headed in the same direction. Aranea didn't like that the young man had seen her in her low but she would try and throw that in the back of her mind. Aranea herself was a rather kind creature but also as a neutral. She was generous but had her own ways to go about things. 

Coming to the river side, she would stop at the bank to stare down at herself for a few moments just enjoying the solitude of the pack. Looking to the boy with that same meaningful grin she would ask, "What was your name again?", and cock her head slightly, "Ty?" She had truly remembered his name, but just wanted to see if he accepted the nickname or not. Regardless, she would call him this anyway. It would just make it so much more fun if it annoyed him. "Well your pack is very gorgeous... have you lived here long?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-23-2017, 02:45 PM

He could feel heat rise to his cheeks at the shortening of his name. Only his mother and Cloud had ever called him “Ty” and to hear it from a stranger made his chest feel unusually light. “Tyranis.” He corrected, then thought better of it. “You can call my Ty if you want.”  He said with a shy boyish smile, making the usually stern-faced male, for once, appear his own age. His body was still gangly with large paws and legs much longer than his frame that spoke less of his prowess as a fighter and more of his skill as an agile runner.

One white tipped ear twitched at her question, his heart thumping dully as his mind wrapped around how musical and light her voice was, like his mother’s and he found himself needing to clear his throat before speaking again. “I was born here.” He answered with just the slightest touch of pride. Abaven may not have been the glorious pack he once thought it was, but it was still the largest assuming what Bass had told him was true and he supposed that had to count for something. “What kind of a place did you come from?” He asked, minding his footing as the meandering river slowly became turbulent rapids. He had never fallen in himself but he knew many members that remained in the pack suspected that his two sisters had fallen in and been carried out to sea. As much as he wanted to believe he was stronger than they had been he was smart enough not test the theory.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-23-2017, 05:47 PM

The girl would giggle slightly as the young boy cleared his throat in response and then would continue to walk down the rapids with him, his own question something she really chose not to talk much about. "Before here I came from a pack of trading and more so surviving and hiding. Most of us were Orphans that had been taken in by the elders of the pack." She implied without actually telling him "Hey, yeah, I don't have parents." She never thought much of her parents, only a few images in her head of a beautiful fae and a loving father. But how could her mind think so kindly of them when she saw them as piles of junk? How could giving parents just abandon her? She didn't remember much but she knew she was given up to the pack, her parents hadn't died or something in order for her to end up here.

She also wasn't a fan of that kind of culture. Survive and hide, like you didn't even exist in the world. No one would bother you if you didn't do anything good or bad, so just sit around and trade your meat and trinkets to live on the next day. She wouldn't go into all that unless the boy asked, she had only just met him and though she was admiring the brute of her age, she wasn't yet comfortable to just throw out meaningful things as she was sure he wouldn't want to her them.

Slowing her pace, she would look at some of the flocking birds in the distance, but wouldn't cause herself to halt. "What was the deal with the two ladies at the border?" She questioned somewhat in a joking way with a sideways smile, "They both seemed like... You couldn't handle it on your own. I thought you were doing fine." She knew the alpha would have needed to accept her in, but both Sparrow and Vali were treating Tyranis as a useless child. But just as the Alphaess chose to ignore Aranea's own struggles, Aranea wouldn't see the feelings of worry for losing Tyranis as a same fate as his siblings.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-24-2017, 03:01 PM

Her question had surprised him, he didn’t think anyone would have noticed or cared but clearly the girl had. He huffed and shook out his neck angrily. “Sparrow is taking over at the end of the summer and Vali thinks she’s so much smarter than everyone else just because the old alpha made her his replacement.” He said gruffly, his teeth flashing as he spoke. He wanted to tell her who the rightful leader to Abaven should have been, but a plan was forming in his mind. A plan to take what was his once and for all without anyone holding him back, but for it to work he would need to play the role of a loyal pack member.

“Sparrow is the true heir to Abaven, but she’s still learning.” He explained, keeping his voice steady and calm as he spoke. “She doesn’t know who she can trust for what, especially after her father passed leadership to a stranger.” He said, stepping neatly over a large boulder and jumping down on the other side.   He would give Sparrow the impression that she had his support…For now… But when the moment came for him to take Abaven, he would. The Dauntless would rise one way or another.

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-24-2017, 03:28 PM

A surprised look to her own face as he seemed to be getting aggressive in his voice and a flash of his teeth. Though she would continue to follow him at the bank, paced now to let him slightly ahead of her. She would let out a quiet "Heh," Only to show the brute that she wasn't scared of his reaction. But just to make it more relaxed, she would add, "It seems like a lot of drama here." She wouldn't be regretting her decision to give it a try. She did actually find his sudden turn of annoyance cute in some kind of way. The two of them being so young and his defiance towards the women was almost too funny to bare.

"Do you think the pack will be okay?" She questioned though not in fear of losing another place to call home, only of sheer curiosity of how the boy felt. He had already been showing his colors about the women, why not prowl for some more? "I can tell a few wolves have left recently, I'm assuming because of your alpha leaving. Do you think more wolves would leave because of... Sparrow ruling?" She understood that sparrow was the heir, but maybe the ones that stayed liked Vali, "Maybe it's time for a royal change." She was implying that maybe the family of rule had run out of their pride or something like that. "Maybe start out fresh?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-24-2017, 03:54 PM

‘Drama doesn’t even begin to cover it.’ He thought contemptuously, keeping his eyes forward as he walked. She continued to ask if more of the pack would leave once Sparrow took over, although he doubted it, it was just her family and his family left. Was there really anyone else to lose to begin with?

Maybe it's time for a royal change.

His head whipped around in an instant, his eyes wide and locked on hers. He felt his heart skip a beat. Did she think…No. Of course not, she meant Vali. He huffed again. “Not Vali.” He grumbled. “She’s a complete idiot.” He said, unafraid to insult her now that Summer was almost over. “As for losing more people…There’s no one left to lose.” He said tonelessly. He looked out over the rapids then looked away again, continuing his tour of the rapids, although even if he hadn’t noticed, he hadn’t said a word to her about the rapids to begin with.

“Maybe start out fresh?” The words seemed to echo in his mind, her lyrical voice resonating in his thoughts.

Speech, Thought, You

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-24-2017, 07:20 PM

"Hm," She chuckled yet again at him, looking at him softly in his halt and then continuing their stroll. That was all it was, a stroll. He may have offered to give her a tour but this was good enough. She didn't need an introduction and a story for every land they came across.

Looking to him with a smirk, she would state, "Well, you seem pretty cool. So I guess I'll stick around for a bit." The male being just about the only wolf she had met since it was her first day on the land. She had a fondness of him, offering to take her around though maybe it was why he stated, "no one left to lose". 

She was still holding back her laughter from "not Vali, she's an idiot." And it could probably been seen easily on her face if the brute would look over. "Who do you think would be fit to rule the pack then?" She questioned only to follow in a tease, "I bet it's me, huh?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-25-2017, 08:40 AM

He smiled softly at her remark, calling him cool, and couldn’t help but raise his head as he walked, filled with pride. Her next question however came as a shock and it took him a minute to regain the façade he had chosen specifically for his plan.

“Well, I don’t think we need a regime change.” He lied, keeping his true intentions carefully hidden under a gentle smile. “Sparrow should be fine.” He said, another convincing lie although the rage behind his eyes had begun to build. “Her brother never wanted to lead, but he should still be able to help her.”

He chuckled softly then, “Although if I had to pick I’d probably pick myself.” He said with feigned modesty. “But I guess everyone would pick themselves, wouldn’t they?” He looked back at her with  the same gentle smile he had been wearing throughout their walk and moved on. ”Well, everyone except Lark.” He added lightly and let out another small chuckle.

Speaking Thinking You

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-25-2017, 10:39 AM

"I probably wouldn't mind ruling, though..." She paused, avoiding looking at the boy, "I'm not really a fighter, I don't know what I'd do if we were raided or something." As much as she wasn't into violence, she had more of a fear of being maimed and declared ugly. She thought herself relatively pretty and worked hard to keep her self image high.

She would turn the conversation away from the pack drama and into something the brute may have not wanted to talk about or so she thought. She was only reading his different emotions and just was just being nosey, "You said there wasn't many wolves left, do you at least have family here?" Aranea didn't have any true family in her pack, she didn't even see the ones that raised her as their own. She had plenty of friends though and never felt left out until they booted her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-25-2017, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 12:43 PM by Tyranis.)

He was silent for a moment then spoke. “That’s really where the whole trouble started.” He said seriously, unable to hide the biter resentment he felt for his missing sisters. “Two of my sisters went missing and the old leader went looking for them.” He explained “I don’t think he was too right in the head when he left though, and he seemed almost obsessed with finding them…” He shook his head to himself and sighed. “Now it’s just me, my mother, and my sister.” He said and felt his heart twitch with pain. It had been two seasons since his brother went missing and more than his sisters losing his only brother had left a painful scar on his heart.

He and Cloudburst had been nearly inseparable despite how quiet his smaller brother had been and his brother had been the only one so far who had truly sworn to stand beside him in his pursuit to become Primo. As always his mind took the usual route it took when he thought of Cloud; “What if he’s cold? What if he’s hungry? He can’t be dead, he just can’t be…” And so on.

Speaking Thinking You

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-25-2017, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 09:12 PM by Aranea.)

Aranea couldn't really see the pain in Tyranis. He did a good job in hiding his true feelings, which was acceptable for the two only just meeting. "I'm sorry that happened, you're here now right?" She gave a reassuring smile to him, fate must have kept him here to be with his mother or who knew: maybe he would be the one to find his siblings one day when the time was right. "Everything will be okay, I promise."

Running down the length of the river, she could sense they were coming near their borders and would slow to a walk, "Do you still have a den with your mother or your own?" Some pups stayed with their families for well over the time they were supposed to. At least the ones in her old pack. But they were orphaned and probably had some separations issues. Aranea on the other hand took the first chance she had to be on her own and she wouldn't be surprised if Tyranis felt the same way she did. "Maybe you can take me there so I can start mine?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-26-2017, 01:22 PM

He didn’t answer her first question and barely reacted to her attempt at consoling him. He kept his eyes forward and only reacted to her next question with a twitch of his ear before he spoke. “I have my own.” He said, his voice faint, his mind still clinging to memories of his brother. He turned his body eastward toward the plains and the onion-like scent of snakes without a word and carried on. His den was near his mother’s but separate from hers and her sisters. If Sparrow’s or Lark’s were nearby it never occurred to him, he tried to avoid the two as much as possible, even from the beginning.

The roar of the rapids became a distant growl and only once did he stop to see if the girl was still following. His eyes were soft, almost sad as they drifted from her snowy form to the rapids that very well may have claimed his brother. He was silent, but his mind raced furiously with horrible possibilities

-Exit Tyranis-

Speaking Thinking You

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-26-2017, 05:29 PM

She would go to follow him, sensing the tension in the air. She knew it wasn't towards her but she couldn't help but feel irritated like he was feeling snappy at her. But she wouldn't say anything about it. She would just let the grudge hang itself around the two.

They would get to the dens and she would smile slightly at the boy as he turned away but would instantly turn it upside down when they parted ways. It would irritate her the rest of the night, and she couldn't help but think of how Tyranis saw her now. If she saw him tomorrow would it still be a stone silence? She expected to be friends with other wolves here, or that of which were left. And she felt like the three she had met didn't really want to be her friend...

-Exit Aranea-

Walk "Talk" Think