gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
08-29-2017, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 06:25 PM by Hymn.)
You read that right, Shelby's girl Oria and my boy Hymn are making a return to Boreas with some rugrats in tow... well yearlings anyways.

Their basic history is as such:

While he was away Hymn fell in love with a woman who did not return his feelings, but became pregnant with his child and in that spring gave birth to a female pup they named Canticle. While Hymn loved his daughter he was suffering being linked to a woman who didn't reciprocate his feelings so they agreed to free him and in a years time he would return to offer his daughter a chance to join him.

During that time away Hymn met Oria and their courtship began. The two were very much in love and some time later Oria became pregnant. That second spring rolled around and when Hymn returned to the place of his former mate and daughter but found both of them were gone, and while he wanted to try and follow Canticle, Oria was close to birthing and that summer their litter was born.

With little hope of picking up his daughter's trail Hymn remained with his young family and the new parents agreed to move their family back to Boreas to be with Hymn's mother, but they agreed to wait til their children were a year old and able to handle the journey.

And that brings us to you! Neither Shelby nor I want to take a yearling at this point and were looking for 1 to 3 players to take on these yearlings.

There are a few things to keep in mind, both Hymn and Oria are of a lighter alignment and their kids shouldn't have an alignment lower than true neutral without good IC reasons, and while both the parents have some markings worth gems since these kids were born off site any coloration or other species markings will have to be paid for in full. They are all also summer babies and Hymn plans to take them to Fiori to be with his adoptive mother Ara.

Both parents are prone to specific names. Hymn would be inclined to name his children after things to do with Music and Literature (with a specific interest in naming a daughter Novel the third) while Oria is more likely to pick Italian names. 

Alright onto the fun, Designs!
#1#2, #3#4. More may be incoming and of course feel free to design you own, Hymn's blood parents are both linked in his profile for an idea of his genes. I would prefer them all to have at least one "destruction" line under an eye but that's up to you. 

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b] At least site minimum
[b]Personality:[/b] At least site minimum
[b]RP Sample:[/b] At least site minimum

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-30-2017, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 07:55 PM by Gabriel I.)
Denny definitely doesn't have a lot of emotions over these babies. Anyways, here's some designs for peeps to use. (They're not that good, I'm sorry)

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.

Arwen

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
09-23-2017, 04:09 PM
OOC Name: Asena
Character Name: Cadenza Destruction
Alignment: lawful good
Design: [Image: 33peewx.png]
Apperance: At least site minimum
Personality: At least site minimum
RP Sample:

[Image: giphy.gif]

As her sister and voice, Ithiliel is allowed in any and all of her threads regardless of tags.

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
09-24-2017, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 09:11 PM by Gabriel I.)
Lolaf how could you do this to me

OOC Name: Denny
Character Name: Poesia Destruction
Alignment: Neutral Good
Design:
[Image: CqwZgez.png?1]
Appearance: 35" - Light build
Personality: At least site minimum
RP Sample: At least site minimum

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.

Kestrel I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
12-05-2017, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 05:01 AM by Dragon.)

OOC Name: Dragon
Character Name: Novel III
Design: My own (see above)

Apperance: Swathed in black, Novel takes after her mother and father in base coloration, though the creamy white patterns come mostly from Hymn's family line. Her base coat is black over the majority of her body, white markings breaking through in parts. Her legs are dipped mostly in white with a few black toes peeking through. The backs of her ears are white, and on her muzzle is an uneven pattern of the same washed out color, almost as if she dove nose first into the snow. She bears a thin golden stripe beneath each remarkably colored eye, the only other indication that she is Oria & Hymn's daughter. Upon her rump is a splatter of dapple markings unlike those of her mother and father though likely acquired from a mixture of both of their lines.

Novel's coat is smooth, kept clean and well-groomed so she always appears presentable. Her figure boasts femininity, long and elegant legs suited better for hunting and navigating the terrain. The woman's body is slender with a narrow chest and stomach, and her hips give her an even more lady-like and feminine figure. Her paws are slightly bigger than normal, and her tail is thick and plush. Her eyes are bright beautiful orbs of a blue-green color, a mixture from the eyes of both mother and father. Gracefully lining her top lid is a delicate line of white, and beneath is the aforementioned gold strip both framing her eyes.

Much like Novel Destruction the First. She carries herself with pride, and although her body is more feminine, she is a strong willed individual that comes to stand two inches taller than her mother, and two inches shorter than her father at 34". Her muzzle is narrow with plush fur framing her face, almond shaped eyes set in a distinguished visage, and her fur is thick and long year round, hardly ever losing its soft and plush texture.

Personality:

Novel is a rather adventurous individual often going wherever the wind takes her. She loves to travel and see new sights as well as meeting others. She enjoys learning new things, and is determined enough to put as much of that knowledge to good use. Fiercely loyal to her family, she will always return to those she calls family no matter how far her wanderings go. Skeptical of strangers, Novel has a hard shell put in place, not allowing others to get close to her emotionally until she feels that she can trust them. She is a sweet heart and an easy going lady with a laid back attitude, but she isn't the type to be walked over. Protective of her family down to a fault, Novel will fight for what she believes in despite her lack of fighting prowess. She is best suited as a healer, and that is where her path lies. Ever curious about the the way the world works, Novel is constantly questioning things and those she comes across. She wants to know why others are the way they are, or why certain things do what they do, and more.

Often seen as carefree due to her laid back attitude, she portrays herself this way in an attempt to throw off most others. However, she simply has yet to be put in a position where her dormant dominant side would come out. She is instilled with a leadership quality, though she denies it at times and prefers to let others take the lead, there are times in certain situations where she'll take the reigns and a certain sternness will shine. She is adamant when it comes to healing someone, and her stern side will often push through when a patient is being difficult. She goes out of her way to help friend, foe, and stranger alike, for in her heart that is the way of a healer.

Bravery is another channel that courses through her, the woman standing up for what she believes is the right thing to do, but she tries not to rush blindly into a situation. She takes all the time she needs (and the time allowed) to think rationally, and it's rare for her to take a wild or spontaneous approach. She's level headed, thoughtful, and looks at the problem from every angle before coming to a final decision. Though she's a woman with a kind heart, she has a cold side that is harsher than the strongest north winds when it comes to dealing with those who go against her. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. But not even she has enemies (yet). She prefers making friends, but the girl isn't naive to the world, either. She knows the world isn't always sunshine and rainbows, and that darkness lurks in the lands. While she doesn't actively seek to punish those who have done wrong, the woman won't hesitate to take the chance should they show up on her doorstep. She will serve justice on her own terms should the opportunity be provided and if she feels she can overcome, though even she knows not to start a losing battle.

Despite some of her harder nature, Novel is a nurturing and motherly individual. She loves children and wants to have as many as she can during her life with a life long mate. She's not one to sleep around, nor is she interested in those who simply wish to use her for the purpose of satisfying their needs. She has no desire to allow herself to succumb so such carnal desires unless of course, it is with her soul mate. When and where she will meet him, she does not know, but the woman often dreams of her future family and knight in shining armor. She is a lover over a fighter, after all, and will try to remain that way unless pushed to a point where she needs to fight. Especially if it's to protect those that she loves.

RP Sample:

She was a yearling at last, and with it, she could finally go exploring on her own without supervision! She had been in these lands since she was born, and had mostly explored them with her parents. But it simply wasn't enough. The girl wanted to see more, so kissing each of her parents goodbye for the day, she set off to explore the surrounding lands. She of course would be back for dinner, but for now, she would follow the rising sun to see what else the world had to offer! Bounding away from her parents, Novel was excited as she took off towards the East, eager to see what she could find! Though the perimeter she set for her exploration today was small, she would gradually widen her boundaries each day until she was comfortable enough to be out longer without her family.

She traveled most of the day, her bright eyes taking in each sight, her plush ears taking in every sound, and delicate nose taking in each scent. Birds chirped, bushes rattled here and there as rabbits dove for cover, and as the woman tilted her head up she could see a flock of geese flying overhead, honking as they flew. She stopped where she was, head tilting curiously as she watched them fly. How strange geese were with their long necks...how did they end up like that? Were they stretched? Did they taste good? Where were they going? A light bulb went off in her head, and she wanted to follow them. She wanted to know where the geese were going, but something held her back...what if they went farther than she could ever travel? That flicker of doubt invaded her thoughts, and she sighed. She wasn't quite ready to leave her parents just yet. Not so soon, anyway. She wanted to spend a bit more time with them before she went off on her own quest. Whatever that might be...

Instead, she decided to wander around the forest she was in, searching out the lingering scent of sweet smelling berries. She'd find them soon enough, red berries that were ready and ripe for the picking! Approaching them, she leaned down and took one juicy looking strawberry gently between her teeth before popping it in her mouth to eat it. "MMmmm! These are good!" Her tail wagged as she ate another, and another, and another. And as she ate them, she lazily looked around and noticed what else was around her. Berries! Lots and lots of berries! All sorts of them! Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries...they were everywhere! She wondered if her family knew about this, and an idea struck her! She could take some back to them and they could all have some!

Tail wagging more, she tried to figure out how she'd even be able to carry them back. She had no way of transporting them, and she couldn't exactly pick a bunch and carry them in her mouth without accidentally eating them. Biting her lip, she decided to search around to see if she could find something to carry them in.

That's when she found him. She heard a groan in the bushes not too far from her previous location, and curious, the woman followed the sound. It wasn't long before she spotted an old male lying in the dirt with his back against a tree. Worried, she rushed to him, and as she got closer she could smell the heavy scent of infection. "S-sir? What happened to you? Y-you need help!" Her mind began to race with the herbs she might need, but before she could act, he spoke. "No...nothing you do will help me..." Confused, she looked down at the man, ears partially laid back. "W-what do you mean? I can help you..." Wheezing, the old man look at her with tired eyes. "My time in this world has come to an end, young lady...there is nothing you can do for me now..."

She was about to protest, but her mouth clicked shut as she sat down. Would she be a witness to this old man's death? Had he no family? Nobody that loved him? She could smell no other wolves on him, which meant he was a rogue...her brows knitted together, and as her mind reeled with all these questions, she heard shuffling. Glancing up, she watched as he pulled something out from behind him, and though his energy was nearly spent, it seemed he still had just enough to stay alive. If only for a few moments longer. She watched him as he pulled out a peculiar looking...thing. And as he dragged it in front of him, he stared at it for a long while.

Slowly, he carefully pushed it towards her, the male's tired old eyes falling on her as he laid his head back down. "I want you to take this...it has been passed down my...family for generations...but...I have no family left to give it to...so please..." Blinking, she looked down as she placed a paw on it, touching it as she was awed. "W-what is it?" Her gaze remained on the old man, the air around her changing. Almost as if she knew what might happen soon..."It is a medicine bag. Crafted by my ancestors of my tribe...I am one of a few left., my name is Mukwooru..." His breathing became more labored, each breath more effort than the last. "I want you to...take it...and find the Last Ones...it is my wish...as a dying man...please..."

Pained at seeing the old man in this state and knowing she could do nothing about it, she nodded. She wasn't sure what to say, nor if she could comfort him...but...the least she could do was honor his wish, and not let him die alone. "I'll find them...I promise." "Thank you..." He smiled, feeling at peace now. She crouched down, gently and carefully laying her head on his neck to offer her warmth and comfort. What had she just gotten herself into? She had no idea who the "Last Ones" were, nor where to find them...but she just promised him. And she'd see it through to the end. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, and for the rest of the day she remained by his side...

Hours later, her eyes flew open, realizing she had fallen asleep. Lifting her head, she glanced at his face, "Mukwooru?" All around her, the world seemed to have gone still...a surreal silence surrounding her. His body was still warm, but...still. He had stopped breathing what seemed moments ago, and she felt her throat tighten. She would remain with him a bit longer, giving him comfort even though he was gone. She would bury him where he had passed, putting the berries she had sought to take to her family in with him. Although she didn't know him long, she already felt a sort of...connection with him. Swallowing and bidding him a safe journey, she said her farewell and left. Each step she took gently rocked the strange bag he had given her. She would return to her family for now, but she would not forget to fulfill her promise to him...
---------------------------------------------
Oops. that sample got away from me X'D I figure this may end up tying into a plot later, and she will also get a medicine bag that looks like this

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
12-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Kinda been putting this off because I wasn't sure what was happening with Hymn and Oria but finally putting a due date on these guys.

I'll be deciding players on December 12th so a week from now. So anyone who's interested has til then to finish up an app.

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Angra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-06-2017, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 04:19 PM by Angra.)
OOC Name: Croatoan

Character Name: Amato Destruction

Design: Partially twinning with Bluetick, no ref yet

Appearance: Amato will be a larger wolf when it comes to height, being the same height as his father, but he'll always have a slender build. He'll be lighter and fast, but speed may be the only thing that helps him if he ever has to go into a fight. He's much too slender to use brute force, and he'd have to rely on his speed or his brains.

Compared to the dark pelts of his parents, Amato is a shock. His fur, as light as it is, hints at a throwback to his grandparents, and he's almost an oddity when he's next to his parents. His fur is a snowy, unblemished white, with the exception of the few markings he has. Despite the color of his fur, his markings make it obvious just who his parents are. At the very least, it could give some sort of hint. Amato's markings are ebony in color, a sudden difference from the snowy white of his base coat, and are fairly simple; he has no extravagant markings that may make him different. On his right paw is a single splash of ebony, a sock, a trait that he gained from his mother. The rest of his paws are the same snowy white; this is the only paw that's different from the others. To match this singular marking, he only has one ear that has any ebony to it, the other being ivory. His left ear the mismatched ear, the one coated in ebony fur. Amato has ebony eyebrows, ones that are matched with the ebony lines under both eyes, a trait that the Destruction family was known for. Finally, Amato has an ebony marking that stretches up his muzzle, stopping about halfway abruptly. Anyone that looked at him from above would realize that it looks like a stretched triangle, another trait that ran in his father's family.

Amato's eyes are a rich purple, vibrant against the monochrome colors of his fur.

Personality: Amato, although he would never truly admit it, is afraid to go far away from his parents, even if it is to explore. He can't exactly function on his own, having a constant fear that he's going to mess up somehow if he even tries it. He's dependant on others, although he hates that fact. He can hunt for himself, but that's about all; talking to others, standing up for himself, is nothing that he can do. Taking care of others is a thought that fills him with fear. He can barely function without family by his side; how is he supposed to take care of anyone else? Amato loves authority, and being told what to do. It means that he doesn't have to worry about making the wrong choices, or hurting someone's feelings. He can rely on someone else to help him out when it comes to things like that.

Amato, even as young as he is, is pessimistic and has a fear of the world that a wolf as young as he should not have. To him, everyone besides his family is bad and will only turn around to hurt him. He doesn't like giving others the benefit of the doubt, and he's convinced that doing such a thing will only hurt him in the end. He doesn't trust others, and he's all too willing to just see the bad parts of life, even if his untrusting nature will make him lose good opportunities.

Amato, despite his near constant paranoia and the fact that he doesn't truly trust others, is full of energy and life. A part of him wants to travel and explore, and to go see everything that life has to offer him. He's afraid to go too far from his family, though, meaning that he hardly ever uses his energy. Instead, he's near constantly restless, always shuffling his paws or moving around somehow; anything to keep moving. He hates sitting around and doing nothing, and he'd much rather be by his family's side instead of waiting for something to happen. He would like to make something happen. His pace is more quick and rushed, trying to learn everything as fast as he can.

Amato is a bit hesitant to learn everything that he can about the world. He'd be more than happy to know nothing than know something that he doesn't want to. A part of him, however, does want to know the knowledge that comes from his family and what they have learned. He'd much rather learn from his parents than observing, but he will if he has to. It's the last thing he'd want to do, however.

RP Sample: At least site minimum

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-06-2017, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2017, 08:28 PM by Jackson.)

OOC Name: Bluetick

Character Name: Allegro Destruction
Design: My own Design

Apperance:
Allegro's coat is a bright contrast compared to both of his parents. It seems that his pelt color was a throwback linking to his grandfathers (Oria's Biological father & Hymn's biological father) and of his Grandmother (Hymn's mother Novel). He stick's out like a sore thumb when he is with both of them. Despite his color Allegro has inherited key markings from both sides of his family, linking him to both the Destructions & to his mother Oria. The color of his markings are a beautiful golden blonde color that came from his mother and pairing with the simple designs of his markings makes the male rather handsome and fairly attractive. He has one sock marking that is located on his right front paw, again something he had inherited from Oria. Why he only has just one the gods only know. To match this one stocking he also has only one ear that has any color to it. His left ear is the ear with the color. He has golden blonde eyebrows paired with golden-blonde lines under his eyes that are distinct in the Destruction bloodline.

Allegro also has a Golden-blonde marking on his nose that stops about halfway up his nose. If you were to look at him from above the marking would be comparable to a stretched triangle, another marking that is seen in the bloodline of his father's family. His last marking comes directly from his grandmother Novel. It is a marking that was seen in a few of her siblings and a reminder of his origins. He has what is called a 'butt arrow' and if you look at him from above you can clearly see the arrow. It points towards the tip of his tail, with the point of the arrow ending on the first quarter of his tail. He also had a golden blonde tail tip as his last marking. Lastly the boy's bright Cyanide blue eyes come directly from his father.

Allegro will grow to match his father's height at 36 inches, but the boys build will remain medium that matches his mother. He will strive to keep himself at a medium build wanting to be lighter then his father so his movements will be more fluid and so he can be quicker on his feet.

Personality:  
Independent

Allegro has no fear of separating from his parents to explore. He will grow to learn quickly how to function on his own without depending upon others. He will learn to hunt for himself and to survive so that he isn't forced to depend on anyone else. He likes to be a provider and finds joy in being able to take care of others. This also means he does not have to depend on anyone's authority to survive. He can function without being told what to do.

Optimistic

The phrase 'he's wearing rose colored glasses' fits him fairly well. He sees the good in the world and is always giving others a benefit of the doubt. He can be fairly naive in seeing the evils in life because he doesn't really want to know or learn about it.

Laid Back & Gentle

Allegro isn't as hyper as his father had been as a pup. In fact this eager yearling takes a much slower and quieter approach to life. He has a lot more of a gentle approach and doesn't bounce from place to place. Now this doesn't mean that Allegro is lazy either and in fact the male hates to sit around and do nothing. He likes to be on the move, exploring and learning all he can about the world, his pace is just more slower and gentle.

Scholarly & Observant

Allegro strives to learn all that he can about the world. Like his mother he is eager to gain knowledge in everything he can, including other wolves themselves. He likes to be taught by others and to learn what knowledge they have on life itself. He can also learn by observation. He is a patient male and has no problem watching a herd of deer all day if it means he could learn something new. He strives to make himself as adaptable as he possibly can and better himself. When his parents are not teaching him the boy will learn himself through observing others.

RP Sample:
It was a beautiful morning despite the terrible winter storm the day before. Being stuck in the shelter with his family all of yesterday had made him antsy and he was glad that today he would be able to get out and stretch his legs. They had been holed up in a cave out of the wind and the chill, but this particular cave overlooked a rather large plain of open ground. He had been the first of his family to wake up and he pulled himself to his paws, stretching himself and working the sleepiness out of his system.

His movements were quiet, not wanting to disturb anyone from their slumber. He moved away from the cozy embrace of everyone's body heat and headed to the entrance of the cave to be met with the fresh snow that law outside. With the cave sitting up a slight slope the drifts of snow were not near as deep as they could have been from yesterday. He strode forward, smiling as his paws made a sharp but dull crunch in the snow. The sound was odd to him and even though it had been winter for a while, he still found it hard to get used to making such a noise.

When he got to the slope he hit a small soft spot in the snow and went tumbling and slipping down the slope. Eyes wide, but he was filled with amusement and could hardly keep himself from laughing. He was still to close to the family and didn't want them to wake because he was making to much noise. When his body had finally stopped he took a moment to fix himself and to get back onto his feet before he padded off to look for something to do.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-12-2017, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 10:58 PM by Torin.)
Alright guys it's that time!

I am weak and ended up taking a kid after all so the number of kids were looking for it two. And luckily we got two completely stellar apps!

Dragon and Blue get to make their chilluns!

I can't wait to see Allegro and Novel out and about and I look forward to threading with them. They along with their brother Octave (my pup) will be coming into Boreas.

Congrats and to anyone who is still interested keep an eye out. Both Shelby and I were hoping for at least one on site litter in the future.