ardent

Bevroren Talk

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2014, 03:11 PM

Lingering in the north, she would visit all the packs here before returning closer to home. So she stood as a second packs borders, this one slightly more familiar. If she remembered correctly then this was Glaciem. Standing at the borders, her head would tip back, a melody leaving her lips before she allowed the silence to once again fall around her. Haunches lowered as she got comfortably. Her tail would curl around her hips, eyes surveying the area before her. Idly she hoped this would go quickly, she was ready to leave the north behind. She would contemplate whether or not to form an alliance with this pack. She had done it before, she could do it again, if she so chose. But first she wanted to see who ruled this pack. If it was the same ruler as before, or if the pack had fallen to someone more capable. Her bodice was still, sitting that a statue as she waited to be greeted. Plans formed in her mind, which was the reasoning behind her visit. Trouble was brewing and bloodshed was on the horizon for her and her pack. While she knew she was capable of handling adversaries, she wanted to obliterate them. Wipe them from the earth, not just beat them into submission.

HER WORDS HERE HIS WORDS HERE

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-24-2014, 08:04 PM

Athena lifted her head from her paws as a howl went up, calling for her or one of Bevroren's other leaders. She breifly considered letting Vereux or Haruka or even Talvi answer the call, but she decided against it and pulled herself up with a soft groan. Now was no time to give into laziness, even if this surprise meeting had come in the middle of her nap. Athena took a moment to stretch and shake out her silver coat before trotting off toward the boarder to greet whoever it was that had come to speak with her.

As she approached the stranger Athena looked her over. They seemed to be similar in size though the woman was probably a couple of years older than herself. They also shared a similar color palette on their coats. Athena wondered if they shared any similarities below skin deep. She stopped a respectful distance away with a faint smile on her muzzle. "I am Athena Armada, the Soeverein here in Bevroren. What brings you here today?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2014, 02:38 PM

She would not wait long, a silver woman greeting her. "I am Cataleya, Queen of Arcanum." Pleasantries seemed like a must. "I am simply traveling to all the packs, establishing a standing, whether it be neutrality, friendship, or enemies." A smirk would lift her lips. Enemies could be fun. She had no qualms about pillaging the nearby packs, but first she needed to gauge each pack, figure out who she could use to her benefit. Silver audits tipped forward, her attention settling easily on the woman. This woman stood about the same height as herself, and probably weighed nearly as much. But just because they shared similar appearances, did not make them compatible. She wanted to know more about this woman. Was she a strong leader? A strong fighter? Was her pack against going to war, or did they welcome it with open arms. Already she got a better feeling about this pack than she did the last one. Perhaps that last pack could be her little punching bag. Silencing her thoughts, and smoothing out her expression, she would gauge the woman's reaction to her words.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-14-2014, 08:36 AM

Arcanum. That wasn't a name Athena had heard since Sibelle held a pack. A small smirk would be the only thing to cross her face a the monochromatic woman's words. So she must have recently obtained her throne. Or reobtained, as it may be. Athena didn't know the full story, after all. "Well, I'm sure a standing is something we can certainly come to. I've never been one to turn away possible allies" She knew all too well what a harsh world it was out there. It was a dog eat dog world and it was always good to have someone at your back, especially a strong ally. "I've always wondered what a fair way to judge a pack's strength was, however..." An idea came to mind and her smirk widened. It was a bit out of left field, but if she was judging this woman correctly Athena didn't think she would mind. "Would you be be interested in a spar? A pack is only as strong as their leader and win or lose it would be the quickest way to get to know you." Her split-tone gaze watched the other woman curiously, wondering what her response would be.

Speech
Thought

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2014, 12:19 AM

The silver woman was open to the idea of having alliances, or event gauge friendships. So a faint smile would grace her features. She would listen as the woman continued, musing out loud about how to gauge a packs strength. It was then that the Queen would suggest a spar. Her grin only grew. "I am not one to turn down a spar, my dear." She would chuckle. And immediately her defenses would settle into place.

Her head would lower, chin would tuck, hackles bristled. Shoulders rolled forward, neck scrunched, her tail aligned with her spine. Legs spread equidistant and her toes splayed while claws dug into the earth. Her weight fell evenly across her four limbs, her abdominal muscles would tighten in preparation for a possible collision. "You can have the fight move." Eyes narrowed and her ears pinned, lips curling to reveal ivory daggers and push extra skin around her eyes.

CATALEYA vs ATHENA for SPAR