Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-24-2014, 09:30 AM

Alectrona laid there, not wanting to move from the spot she chose to be. Tears were streaming down her face thinking about the home that they had lost. She didn't understand anything at all, why was she and her siblings being punished as well when they did nothing at all. That women, Katja, she stole their home and Alectrona wanted her to suffer if not her wanted all of her children to suffer and pups who remained there to suffer as well. Nonetheless most of all she felt broken. What was the use to fill one's thirst for knowledge when there was no knowledge to be found but the realization where you could safely learn was torn from you. Once more Alectrona's thoughts darkened again "When I grow older I will seek out someone who can teach me about the dangerous plants in the world and I will make sure that they all suffer" her thoughts were projected through her voice as she spoke to herself.

She again fell back to her depressed side and thought of those who didn't deserve to suffer who didn't get a choice in what they were to do. Perhaps she wouldn't have that place to call home but she swore to herself that she would find a home of her own and eventually seek that women out, she would get her answers that was all she could ask for and nothing more. Her mind spun and twisted, warped and tore. The thoughts were a mix of sadness and violence. When will all this be over she thought, will they ever have a home again, a place to call their own. Alectrona didn't know what she wanted anymore now that it was all gone. All she felt now in her young heart was the ache of a home that was now gone and for now all she could ask for from her family was their comfort

"Speech"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-24-2014, 09:53 AM
[Image: EJlRXr4.png]
Quote:Natalya could smell the worry and disappointment on her daughter as she approached. She understood the feelings, and she felt them herself, albeit for different reasons. Natalya knew they would soon have a permanent home again, she knew that their family would continue to thrive as they had begun to only weeks ago. What she was uncertain of was who would be there. She intended to retrieve Virgil's children as soon as she was permitted, but she wasn't sure if she would be successful. She also wasn't sure who would survive. Natalya wanted war.

She put violence out of her mind for the time-being, as she slowly approached Alectrona. She lay down beside the girl and curled around her, offering as much comfort as she could give. She remained silent, avoiding disturbing any thoughts the girl was caught up in. Her child would speak to her when she was ready. For now, she simply hoped to offer some relaxation amid the turmoil that had overtaken them.

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-24-2014, 12:30 PM

Chione would pace around her distraught sister. While she was collapsed to the ground in tears, Chione's blood was squirting from her eyes. She Hated everyone, everyone but her family now; that was Natalya, Helios, Herc, and Alec. She ignored her mother as she tried to comfort Alectrona, seeing that she was in no way stable, but Chione couldn't help but laugh with anticipation.

"You want to poison them?" Chione would let out another, but single chuckle, "I want way more than that." She would continue to pace, not looking to the others but looked up to the sky every time she turned.

"You want them to scream.". "I want them to scream!" "You want them to bleed. "I want them to bleed!" "You want them to suffer." "I want them to suffer under my claws!"

But she was still only a pup. It would take years of training for her to be ready. "If I was big... If I was older... I would've..." there was a certain desperation in her voice that you could see through her eyes, but she knew she wasn't ready. "You would have ended them where they stood, just like the good little girl you are.

"Talk"Think