Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
11-02-2014, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014, 06:59 PM by Helios I.)

The man hadn?t an idea what was really running through his daughter?s head but he could tell that whatever it was, it was probably not good. She had seemed angry ever since leaving the volcano and Helios would be dammed if he didn?t at least check up on her. Finding Chione was another matter all together? The Estuary was rather large and the constant chirping of the birds made catching sounds harder. There were also many, many spots that Helios imagined would be easy for the girl to hide in that he?d never even spot. He?d probably only find Chione if she wanted him too.

Speech,

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
11-02-2014, 07:24 PM

Chione would almost tiptoe through the land here, very carefully and slowly picking up her paws and sitting them back into the marshes. She was desparte not to get any of the mucky, cold water onto her fur at all. She could easily clean her paws later but sure as hell wasn't jumping into a lake this late into autumn.

"Baby please, why stay here? Why not go back to the silver woman and join her? Join me?"

All paws gently dropped into the hardening mud. Granite optics fluttering closed as she almost threatened to take her life to make Charon go away.

"Do it sweetheart, kill yourself. Drown yourself. Jump off a cliff. I will always be with you."

Chione would raise and drop her paw violently, as if a parent telling it's child no for the hundredth time. Frozen water and mud would jump onto her hairs, followed by a desperate loud, high pitched screech as if there were someone attacking her or claiming her. And as birds scattered around her in attempt to flee the disturbance, she would collapse to the ground anger and depression hitting her hard. She was not sprawled, she had fell to the ground more naturally as if she felt like taking a nap in this disgusting place. Her chin laid just on the outside of her stretched paws, a face of frustration if anything because tears were no option for her anymore. She only hoped no one was around to hear her sorrow. Or did she? Was it all a lie?

"Talk" Think

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
11-09-2014, 02:15 PM

The screech made a chill run down his spine, Helios stopped, frozen for a moment as all the worst case scenarios ran through his mind. Then his mind was springing to action, legs pushing him forwards at a sprint before he could even command them, his fur along his neck raising, ears pinning to his skull, lips curling up to reveal glimmering canines and his tail flagging high over his rump. This was his turf and if anyone was hurting his daughter, if anyone had so much as touched a hair on her head they?d be dead before they knew what was happening.
Russet paws pounded against the marshy ground as he drew towards the source of the noise, his eyes scanning for an enemy form, nose twitching as he sought the scent of his daughter?s assailant? but there was no one there and as he slowed, confusion wrinkling his brow he became aware of the scent of his daughter. Chione was still here, and there was no blood? He stopped, gaze dropping to find the sprawled form of the cream girl. Instantly he collapsed, the adrenaline that had driven him, suddenly leaving his body; leaving it weak. He lay before his daughter, panting and trying to slow his pounding heart. ?Chione sweetie?? He finally managed between deep breaths, ?Are you alright?? There was so much worry, so much fear in his voice, on his face. His eyes wide as he searched his daughter over, desperately looking for any injuries.

Speech,

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
11-09-2014, 05:55 PM

She would hear her father's foot steps and even as he dropped to her side, water splashing about, she still wouldn't lift her her head. But as his voice came to audit, panting through his words, she looked to him with tears in her eyes.

"Daddy,"

When was the last time she called him daddy? Ever? Her voice was almost questioned, quivered in her tears as well.

"He won't leave me alone."

She would push her self into him, face more into his chest and shoulder. Had she ever done that? Pulled for his comfort? It didn't matter anymore. Well at least in her head. Or not so much because Charon was inside there.

"Get away from him! He don't care a single thing about you!"

"Talk" Think

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
11-15-2014, 11:32 PM

?Daddy,? That one single word sent a shiver running through him, he was used to his children using different terms of endearment, Alectrona?s thus far being the most inventive and yet he had never heard his daughter refer to him this way? what had happened? Then her next words made him freeze, the blood in his veins chilling and seemingly stopping for a second. Instinctively he flicked his gaze back up, searching for his daughter?s assailant. Of course he could not see him, but the man could have no idea of the monster?s plaguing the girl.
He automatically moved to curl around her somewhat, pulling his head down so that he could shelter the girl against his chest. ?Who sweetie?? He had never noticed any strange men around his daughter and neither had she ever smelt of a stranger but he would not stop till the male that tortured her was chased far away, so that Chione was safely beyond his reach.

Speech,

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
11-15-2014, 11:44 PM

He curled himself around her, never had she felt so safe, but she was still haunted by the man inside her brain. He would ask who, and he probably wasn't expecting who she called out to, because the name was on Pantheon's list of traitors. Of course, Chione wasn't talking of the golden man that secretly haunted her dreams.

"Ch-Charon."

She muffled through his fur. She nestled her head to get closer to him, though she couldn't get any closer. It almost seemed as if she was hiding herself in him, and maybe she even felt that way. Maybe if she actually became one with someone else, Charon would go away. Of course she was wrong though, he would never go away.

"He wont believe you, he never will. No one ever will."

She made a snort, snot probably going all over her father's chest. Obviously corrupted by something, whether it be inside her or someone on the outside. Charon was both anyway. But her father could never understand. Just like everyone else.

"Talk" Think

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
12-01-2014, 06:23 PM

Nothing his daughter said put any fears to rest, the name she stuttered out made him freeze, red hot rage suddenly filling in all the previously frozen parts of his body. He wanted to jump to his paws and flush out the traitor, wanted to kill the bastard and yet he forced himself to remain where he was, offering what little comfort he could. “When did-“ He swallowed the lump in his throat, voice cracking as he tried to speak again. “When did he start bugging you sweetie?”

His attention was briefly pulled away from his rage when a snort sounded from the girl, mucus marring the fur on his chest. He let loose a rumbling sigh unable to bring himself to be upset. 

Speech,

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
12-07-2014, 09:19 PM

"He always has!"

Her rage was flung into the fur of his chest. But she brought it back, still laying down, to look him in the eyes. Her gaze was stinging and full of fire. She was almost furious to the fact that he didn't know. Was he still playing this game? He still refused to see and listen to Charon?

"Why won't you see him! Why do you always ignore him?"

She spat at him, tears coming roughly from her eyes. She didn't understand why everyone hated Charon. She knew she did now. But even when he hissed at them and called them names, they never flinched. It didn't make any sense to her.

"Talk" Think

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
12-12-2014, 10:47 PM

“He always has!” The russet man stared down at his daughter in unspoken horror, fixing his expression as soon as she pulled back to look up at him. What was she on about? It was slowly starting to piece itself together in his mind and a slow realization was dawning, bringing with it apprehension. More words were flung his way and Helios stared down at her for a moment longer, jaw working as he struggled to find the words.

Finally the man spoke, his voice uncertain. “Maybe he doesn’t want me to see him.” He looked down at the girl, this time speaking with more conviction. “It’d be too easy for me to protect you if I could see him.”

Speech,

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
12-18-2014, 02:26 AM

She rose viciously from her place with her father, her flaming eyes not changing. If he had stood to come closer she would back away roughly with the swampy water splashing around her. She wouldn't believe him, Charon not wanting to be seen. She had seen him,  he was always in their faces.

It was lie.

"Why do you keep lying to me?!"

"He can't protect you, sweatheart."

And it was true. Helios couldn't protect his daughter, not from this. Charon would never leave her alone. He would always hurt her. It was only a matter of time before she...

Ended up hurting herself.

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon"

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
01-04-2015, 01:23 PM

The man watched impassively, expression neutral as he watched his daughter rebel, violently pulling away from him. He remained where he was, not even the subtlest shift in position. She spoke, vehemently denying it. This time when he spoke his voice was stronger, words not failing him a second time.   “How can you know I’m lying?” He would fix her with his gaze. His question wasn’t a demand, a simple call for her to consider.

He would continue on, his words slow, enunciated as he silently prayed she’d listen. “What do I gain from lying? What does he?” He needed her to see, he was not the enemy the demon inside her was. “If he’s only ever hurt you, why wouldn’t he want to keep a firm hold on you?”

Speech,

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
02-03-2015, 07:14 PM

"He doesn't understand you."

Chione let her eyes sadden from her anger. She was so used to believing Charon. At least he would torment her if she didn't. Charon was just always right. She ignored him because she didn't want him to be right, she didn't want him to be apart of her.

Of course the girl thought everyone else was just so used to ignoring him or their own demons that they were immune to it. Or maybe they were all just playing some kind of sick joke on her all the time. Maybe it would last her entire lifetime.

"I'm sorry..."

She choked out, closing her eyes. It was weird that she still hadn't paid mind to the mud sticking to her pelt. She may have looked a little more calm to notice such things. But she was melting inside. Helios could have ripped his own heart out to save his daughter, but there was nothing he, or anyone, could do to help her. There wasn't a too far gone, she had always been like this...

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon" "Voices"