Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-21-2014, 10:51 PM

The early morning light made the snow glitter around Athena as she made her way through the territory. For once her missing husband wasn't the first thing on her mind. She had been pondering her sister's offer to give pack members a marking similar to her own as a way of showing that they were loyal to Regium. Athena wasn't sure if she considered herself loyal to this pack as it was currently formed, but she was loyal to Roman and she was loyal to her family. To her that was enough to keep her planted here and to keep her striving to the betterment of this pack. Finally she had decided to go ahead and go through with it to show support for her sister's ideas and that was why she hunting her down. Well, that and she simply wanted to talk to Roman and get her older sister's opinion on her current situation with Vereux. She followed Roman's scent to her sister's den and stopped several feet away. She suddenly remembered about Drashiel and was suddenly unsure if she should try calling for the ivory woman. Giving a little shrug she finally gave a soft bark, hoping she wouldn't be disturbing Roman too much.

"Talk" "You" Think

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-29-2014, 12:56 AM

Dawn light had barely filtered into the deeply dug den that the Queen resided in. Drashiel had stirred earlier than she, and had left the den a bit earlier it seemed. She stretched in the dim lights, letting out a soft groan of satisfaction as her muscles loosened from the curled position they had been in all night. She sat up a bit, not fully sitting on her haunches, but she was in a more alert position from the curled up ball she'd been in. Blinking about, she let out a startled yelp- as she flinched and smacked her head on the rocky wall of the den- when someone barked for her outside. Who in the hell? Shaking her head, she stood and squeezed out of the entrance, squinting at the brighter light. The sun glittered off the damned snow- fucking snowflakes. Who could be happy to be blinded by their purity first thing in the morning?! "'Thena?" She questioned hazily, shaking her head to clear it. Blinking a few times, she tried to focus on the heiress, her expression puzzled. "What can I do for you?" She asked, her voice clearer this time- as she tried to regain a more regal appearance.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-02-2015, 04:37 AM

Athena's dark ears flicked uncertainly when she heard some movement in the den, sounding a bit like a thump before finally Roman's sleepy form emerged blinking and apparently disoriented. Athena smiled slightly and stepped closer, satisfied that Drashiel wasn't there and that she had, for better or worse, gotten her older sister's attention. "I'm sorry, Roman, I didn't mean to wake you up. I just happened to have a few moments to myself and I've been wanting to talk to you so I thought I better snatch the chance while I could."

She settled onto her haunches, the golden bracelets on her forelegs clinking together softly at the movement, and paused before finally getting straight to the point of her visit. "I've been thinking about the offer you made at the last meeting to give those that want them a mark like yours to show they're loyal to Regium. I've decided I would like to do that if you'll let me. Out of all of our family you've been the one of our siblings that I felt like I could count on the most and you've been incredibly patient with me and my children since Vereux left. I just want to show how much I appreciate that and I want to start pulling my weight around here again."

"Talk" "You" Think