the only exception

Raziel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-28-2014, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2014, 02:21 AM by Raziel.)
Dawn light flickered through the slightly waving vines of the willow trees. Raziel had woke up early, and was wondering around the willows. He was bored, and he wondered where his siblings were. Of course Sarka had vanished- moving up North and that was too far for Raziel to travel- even if he could get back there again. He had been so young when he'd lived up there. He was lonely. He knew that some of the other wolves here had pups- or so he'd smelled. He hadn't met any of them yet, so in the early morning light he was kind of hunting one of them- and also he was just hunting anyone else. He didn't particularly want to socialize, but he was tired of being alone. 

So he trotted slowly through the vines, his head occasionally lifting in the air as he'd pause to scent the area around him. Finally! He scented someone he didn't know, and cautiously, he'd come to a halt. "Hello?" He asked into the empty space around him. Who was there? Curiously, his green eyes scanned the area around him, and he didn't see anyone- but the scent said that someone was near. Rearing back on his hindlegs, he used his height to look around him. He still didn't see anyone. Hmmm. "Hello?" He repeated, his brow furrowing slightly. Someone had to be there! Why couldn't he see them?! 

Zuriel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
12-28-2014, 04:36 PM

Zuriel crept through the draping vines of the willows in the early morning with her nose to the ground. Her breath made small clouds of fog in front of her nose while she searched the air for any trace of something to take back to the den to surprise her parents with. She was so happy to have Daddy back with them, but she didn't like how little he had gotten since he left. Whenever she curled up against his side at night she could still feel his ribs through his fur. She knew Momma was doing her best to feed him and her and her siblings and she knew Daddy had started to hunt some again too, but she wanted to help! That's why she had sneaked away so early in the morning so that maybe she could find a rabbit or something to bring back to surprise Daddy with.

However, she wasn't nearly as good at hunting as she was collecting and naming herbs. She had been at this since it was still dark outside and now the sun had begun to rise and was now filtering in through the leaves that hung around her. Suddenly she found a small hole that looked just like some of the rabbit dens she had seen her mother hunt around and her tail began to wag excitedly. This could be it! She sniffed around the hole and slowly creeped down into it. One thing she liked about being so slender was that she could easily slip down into small places.

Unfortunately she didn't smell any traces of rabbits, but she did hear a voice coming from outside the small den. Her ears perked up curiously, but she didn't recognize the voice. Interested to see who it was that was making such a racket this early in the morning, she backed out the way she came and lifted her head to see a mostly white boy up on his hind legs, calling "hello". She blinked her mismatched eyes with confusion and tipped her head to the side. "Why are you standing like that?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Raziel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-24-2015, 12:34 PM
He hadn't expected the wolf to be able to sneak up on him, not from this vantage point. He jumped, and with the sudden movement plummeted to the ground. "W-Woah!!" He cried, as he landed with a thump. A flush of embarrassment lit his cheeks as he pushed himself to his feet, and shook himself. Slowly he turned his head, his green eyes staring at the other wolf that had wandered up. "I was looking for the wolf I could smell." He muttered, shuffling his paws to try to hide his embarrassment. "Apparently I could smell, you." He added lamely, as he looked at the other wolf. "Who're you?" He asked, his tone polite as he plopped down his rump, this time a lot more gracefully. "I'm Raziel." He added, as an afterthought, his brow furrowing slightly. Why was talking to others so hard sometimes?

ooc: sorry for such a short post, I was so busy with school and roman posts that this took the backburner. But now that I don't have an alpha to worry about, there shouldn't be such a lapse. :c