Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-12-2014, 01:22 PM

(OOC: If you could post in the store to buy an out-of-season breeding pass, tell me when so I can post under to let them take the remaining gems out of Chrono's account.)

Chrono had been gone late, he had hunted for the pack and brought back little for himself and Esper. But it seemed like he hadn't been around in forever. Ever since leaving Tortuga, it was like a part of him was ripped from his being. But so long as he was with Esper, and she was happy, then he could make through the next day.

Recently he hadn't been feeling very well, and he was trying his best to keep it quiet. It would just blow over, at least that's what he thought. But tonight he would make it home and would be able to sleep next to his lover. The problem being that he couldn't remember the last time he was here in this den.

He poked his head in, Esper's dark figure blending into what little moonlight shone through the mouth of the den. He let out a little whine to let her know he was here, but didn't enter until he knew she was either sleeping, or aware that he was here.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-12-2014, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 03:01 PM by Esperanza.)

(OOC: I can pay for the breeding pass, but if I do not have enough, you will have to pay for the rest)

Esperanza had been in the den for a while. She hoped that they would be able to have pups soon, and Chrono would be up for the idea. She and Chrono both are getting older with each passing day, and if they were planning to have four litters, then Esperanza would be nine when they had their fourth. She had helped other female's give birth, but the dame had always wanted to be a mother and have little bundles of fluff running around in the den with them. Chrono had yet to show his face.

Just when she had finished thinking about him, paws could be heard approaching their tree den. Her cranium turned over to meet his mismatched eyes when she had heard his whine. A smile came upon her paw as a salmon tongue ran up Chrono's cheek once he was able to be seen. "Welcome back, my love," she told him as she stretched and stood up. A smile was what she always greeted her mate with when she was with him.

"Chrono, you and I both are getting older. I plan on having a couple litters before I pass on into the next world, and I hope you have accepted that you would be willing to be a father." Esperanza sat down, emerald orbs meeting his own eyes as she closed her eyes, a small smile on her face as she waited for her mate's answer.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-12-2014, 03:26 PM

(OOC: Okay, I am killing chrono off soon after this, so i'll be taking a baby and I assume you will be? I will pay for any extra pups ^^)

Her kiss made his tail sweep the floor as he entered the den. But the thought of having his own children, becoming a father, made his stomach turn. He put the small amount of meat that was held in his mouth in the corner, away from Esper before walking to her and siting before her.

"Esper... I..." A look of sadness came over him, he loved Esper with all his heart, but a big part of him still wasn't ready. "I just don't know."

Another thought that was holding him back was the fact that he was sick, and he was hiding that he was sick. He ran from it, he didn't want to scare Esper and if he were to be a father, he wanted to be there for them. Raising them was out of the question, being the way he was. But he would be a loving father, and a loving husband.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-12-2014, 03:49 PM

Esperanza was understanding, but she could sense there was something more than Chrono being ready to be a father. She wanted to have a litter with him, and she would lick his cheek once more as a sign that she was understanding and willing to raise the pups. "Chrono, I know you don't like me pestering you about this and about having a family. But, I know when something is wrong, and there is something you're not telling me," she would say, a look of worry and sadness on her face as something would be wrong with him.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-12-2014, 04:12 PM

Even the thought of telling her he was sick hurt him. He knew it would just blow over and everything would be alright. So instead of worrying her with nonsense, there was only one thing he could do.

"I'm Ready." He would smile at her before giving her lick to he muzzle. Maybe he really was, maybe he was sure about having his own kin, but it sure didn't feel like it. He stood off his haunches and gently nuzzled at the back of her neck, careful not to take anything too far until she was ready. But he hoped that she would just accept it now.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Esperanza smiled and nodded, eyes looking over to Chrono as she licked his cheek and listened to the sounds that echoed throughout the landscape. She knew something was wrong, and she wished she could do something to help her mate. But, how could Esperanza help him if he would not tell her what he was sick with or what was wrong? Sadness came over her as she waited for him to go ahead and proceed with the mating, eyes closing as she thought about her pups, and hoped Chrono would be there to see their birth.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-12-2014, 04:57 PM

(OOC:You asked me to keep it simple so I hope this is alright ^^)

She didn't say a word, it was almost as if she didn't want the conception, only the children. And for Chrono it was the complete opposite. But maybe that was best for the both of them, easier. He waited for her to stand before proceeding and couldn't think of anything but how much he truly loved her. But he would probably never love their children.

-Fade to Black-

Chrono curled up beside his lover, who would now bear his children. And though there was a relief that it was finally over, a smile was absent from his face. He knew now that he wasn't ready, and it was too late.

He would gently nibble at her ear, as if to tell her goodnight but without speaking. And then his mixed optics would turn to the dark clouds as a distant rumbling came before them.

-Exit Chrono-

Walk "Talk" Think