size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
02-16-2015, 08:15 PM

Slowly he thought he was beginning to adjust to his new home. It had been a big change, but now that he had gotten used to the new climate and had begun to move on past Roman's death he really thought he could think of this place as his home. Grandmother Epiphron had been nice enough so far and he was happy to see Momma Amalia so happy. His family was on his mind as he wandered through the Mangroves. He had spent a good bit of time recently exploring every inch of Fiori so that he would know it like the back of his paw, if for no other reason than it gave him something to do. He was just a few months shy of being a year old and nearly reached his full height already. He had maybe a couple of inches left to go, but already he towered over Amalia and was several inches taller than Athena. He wasn't sure why he and Bacchus had ended up being so tall, but it certainly came in handy when stepping over mangrove roots! He hummed quietly to himself while he splashed through water and climbed over logs, his curious two-toned gaze taking in everything around him and memorizing it carefully.

Speak Thought Others

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-17-2015, 03:23 AM

The morning did give enough sunlight enough for her to enjoy. She was in a clearing of the mangrove, tree's and roots twisting around her like a small spotlight. The warmth hitting her russet fur only just perfectly to send it sparkling even in its slightly starving form. The imprints of ribs sticking to her fur, she was filling out for sure but one could still tell that she had been hungry for a very, very long time. Her crystal blue eyes were following a small butterfly that was flying in front of her. Her crippled leg limped off to the side, just dangling there like a deer holding its leg up. Though in her own mind, she started to hum a little tune as the bug decided to land on the front of her nose.

In the midst of her thoughts, she did speak aloud. "Maybe you can't see little butterfly, but I am very ugly, this scar on my face and an ugly useless leg. I don't belong here and yet, I'm indulging in it and taking advantage of my family when I don't even know if I'll be able to control myself." small tears would futter from the edges of her eyes. She would laugh a little bit, it hurt her heart honestly. Depression was something hard to deal with, but it was there. Even if she was feeling better, she had problems. And she felt like her family hated her for that. She was ugly, and the healer was too scared to do anything. Even if she looked, completely composed.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tiburtius

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
02-23-2015, 10:35 AM

The tall, gangly pup paused when he heard a soft voice, his ear turning toward it. Turning his path a bit he moved toward it, eager to meet more of his pack mates. He peered out through the Mangrove trees, seeing the russet woman apparently talking to the butterfly that had landed on her nose. His brow creased with worry at her words, but he wouldn't step closer till she fell silent. He saw the tears in her eyes and it made a desperate sadness bubble up in him. He had seen his mothers cry too many times, Athena more than Amalia, and he still didn't like it when anyone cried.

He cautiously moved toward her, holding his head low while he peered at her with his concerned, two-toned gaze. "I don't think you're ugly," he commented, a small, encouraging smile finding his muzzle as he stopped several feet away in the clearing. "I think you're very pretty." His ears flicked awkwardly and he added, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I was just walking by and... yeah." He moved a few steps closer before settling down on his stomach in front of her. "I'm Tiburtius. Who are you?"

""