Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-08-2015, 08:51 PM

Athena padded past the Fiori border that surrounded the Hot Springs as she followed the river that cut through the whole of Alacritis. She was so deep in thought that she really wasn't paying much attention to where she was going. She couldn't get her thoughts to focus on one thing in particular, but they all had a very similar theme. It all made her fell very sad and frustrated and guilty all at once.

She didn't bother to look up and see where she was until suddenly the trees were all a ghostly white color. She blinked with surprise and looked around at her new surroundings as she padded through the odd forest slowly. She got further toward the center she saw several strange stones that looked like they had some sort of carvings on them and in the middle of those there was a pool of water... but when she got closer she noticed an odd glow to the pool. It reminded her a lot of the water in the Mangroves with how it would seem to glow a bit at night, but this seemed to glow even in the fading daylight. The setting of the pale forest and odd stones made it seem all the stranger.

She stopped maybe a foot from the water's edge and peered down into the pool curiously, but in her gazing her mind began to wander again, bringing back those memories and thoughts she had on her way here. She sighed and looked at her reflection, looking at the ruby and emerald gaze that looked back at her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 09:21 PM

Another had already been present in the lands that Athena had wandered into. The young man was two years old now, a full fledged adult, waiting among the ghostly white trees. They were eerily beautiful, reminding him of the white flowers he dreamed of in the land of the dead. For Thanatos he was not afraid of death, of what he might become when he died. He was not afraid of living either, and fighting for what he believed. He would breathe out a soft sigh, his gaze traveling across the area. That was when he saw her by the pool.

There was something about her demeanor that spoke to him. Poe was not around to discourage any sort of interaction and so Thany would rise, moving slowly, as was his way, towards the silver female. His green eyes were gentle, his speech a slow slur as he tried to get the attention of the female. "You seem... sad... can I... help?" He would offer. He meant well, truly. "I am... Thanatos... or Thany... Adravendi..."

"Speech"

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-08-2015, 09:35 PM

Athena thought about her family, her children, her wife, their home, even the long lost Armadas and her father. She didn't know what had pushed her thoughts down this long and winding path, but they all danced through her head as she gazed into the pool in front of her. It was all just so much to think about at once and the weight of it all weighed on her heavily. She had so much to be happy for and to be grateful for, but at the same time she just couldn't feel completely at ease when she was on her own. When Amalia was with her she could put all these thoughts out of her mind, but in moments like this it was hard not to consider them.

A voice caught her attention, snapping her away from her thoughts. Her ears perked and she quickly looked behind her to look at the male that she hadn't noticed approaching her till just now. At his offer of help she turned to face him and before she could form what was bothering her into words he introduced himself. His last name of course caught her attention and for a moment she forgot about her troubles. "Adravendi? That's my wife's last name as well... I knew she had a large family, but how strange to meet one of her family like this." She smiled a little at the younger man and settled onto her haunches. "I'm Athena Armada. It's nice to meet you, Thanatos. As for helping me... I don't know." She sighed softly and left her gaze drift from him and to one of the pale, vine covered trees behind him. "I'm not entirely sure I know what's wrong either."

"Talk" "You" Think

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2015, 08:47 PM

Her wife? Ahhh, how curious. He wans't sure who in his family could possibly be this silver woman's wife. Andromeda, Gaia, and Hemera were straight as far as he knew. But in all honesty he hadn't seen his sisters in so long... they very well could have other tastes for all he knew. Regardless of the exact family member that this woman was with she was quick enough to smile and be kind. Athena was her name. Athena Armada. Ahhh he'd heard of their fabled name. They were a mighty family in their own right, though not all of them were pure. But was Thanatos one to judge one for their name? For their family? No. He would get to know this woman personally first.

Athena would speak on, her voice soft as she said that she wasn't entirely sure what was wrong, or if he could help. "Then... it sounds... like... you need... to figure... out... what has... you... troubled." The dark boy would say. He would offer a small smile. "Maybe... you're missing... something?" The young man would suggest.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Chrono

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-19-2015, 10:06 PM

When Thanatos spoke she pulled her gaze back to him and she would scoff softly with a small shake of her head when he offered an option for her troubles. "Well... I suppose you could say that." She glanced down at the pool of water beside her and sighed. Something missing? Perhaps. It was ridiculous to think anything was wrong with her life really. She had four sons and two adopted daughters that she loved more than herself, a wife that was more than she could have ever asked for, and a home that kept all of them safe and offered her a position that she could be proud of. Sure, they weren't in the north any more and she was basically cut off from any other Armadas, but in her opinion that was a small sacrifice to pay to be able to keep her wife and children safe and happy.

She lifted her ruby and emerald gaze back to her new acquaintance after a moment as she considered her troubles. "I have a wonderful life," she started confidently. She smiled a little as she went on, "I have no right to complain about any of it. I have four sons from my previous marriage- I had married when I was the alpha of a pack because I needed that support. I did love him at one point I think... but in the end I realized I loved him for the wrong reasons. But, none of the less, I have four wonderful sons and my wife and I have adopted two girls along the way as well. I'm blessed to have them all. I just..." She sighed and glanced away again, finding it hard to look him in the eye when she was admitting a truth that she even had a hard time admitting to Amalia. "I guess I had always pictured myself with a lot of children. I grew up with a huge family since my father had a ton of litters. I don't want to be like my father of course, I love my children very much and am a much more dedicated parent than he ever was, but... I guess I'm just sad that I'll never have any more kids. I'm only three years old and I've already had my only litter."

She sighed again and put a small smile on her lips as she looked at Thanatos again. "I'm sorry, I don't usually spill like this. I just feel like I can't talk about this to my wife since she already feels bad that she can't give me children... I just had to get it off my chest I guess." It did feel better having it out in the open and not just trapped up in her to fester and worry her. It was just so sad to think that she had a problem with no solution.

"Talk" "You" Think