gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
08-17-2015, 09:31 AM

Was she ready for this...? Being here, thinking very specifically why she wanted to come here...

Making her way to the very spot her mother was killed, listening to wolves in the distance with their spars and battles, it felt so wrong that it had happened here. Natalya deserved to die peacefully at home. Even though she was defending the ones she loved it still wasn't the way Chione wanted her mother to go.

She thought she would see her again, at least in a brief meeting if not going home. But she was only there for the last minutes of her life. She then ran off to claim her freedom and now she had retreated from that hole.

"You didn't need her. She didn't need you. All we need is eachother."

Chione would lay down on a rock close by, her head fitting nicely on one of the grooves as she thought to herself. Was she buried? Did they take her back home or possibly take her to rest next to Hermes? Light tears would fall only from her non-damaged eye. She felt alone here, she felt alone everywhere. Even when Charon was speaking to her.

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon" "Voices"

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2015, 06:04 PM

Thanatos too had been thinking of their mother. When she had fallen upon the battlefield her life had been taken. Thanny could still remember that day as clear as if it was yesterday. The man would walk along at a slow pace, his green eyes searching the lands. He didn't expect to run into anyone... but run into someone he would.  

Thanatos would pause, breathing in as his gaze fell on Chione. It had been so long since he had seen her last. Would she remember him? Did she still distance herself from her family? Thanatos couldn't be sure. But he knew that he wanted to try and speak to her again. She was still family.

"Chione..." Thanatos would call out. "Are you... okay...?" Thanatos would ask. He would tilt his head to the side, coming to a stop. Thanatos would fix his gaze upon his sister, frowning deeply. "Missed... you..."

"Talk" "You" Think

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
08-21-2015, 11:01 AM

She had been laying there a while, both of her eyes now dripping in tears. But once a voice had struck her, her head would shoot in that direction.

Yes, the boy that stood before her was definitely one she remembered. It was one of the children that Nat and Helios had taken in since Virgil had disappeared from this continent. But still, Nat had taken them in after she had disowned Chione.

"No! Get away from me!" "Yes Darling, tell him ow you feel..." "You don't belong here."

Chione's face was full of hurt, it may have easily been seen that she was not herself. Though, it was how she truly felt. She envied the Olympus-Adravendi's that had been called family. She may have destroyed her relationship with her own mother, but she didn't want anyone taking her place.

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2015, 05:11 PM

Her words were full of hurt, of a hidden hatred for the boy. Thany would give a heavy sigh, looking at Chione with a soft gaze. “It doesn’t... Have... To be... Like this...” Thanatos would let his tail give a slow flick, taking a step towards her. Chione was still family, even if Natalya had thought to disown her. Things didn’t have to be this way. They could rekindle their family ties... Start things anew. But only if the girl was willing. Thantatos would breathe in, stopping again. “You don’t... Need... To... Push me... Away.”

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
08-22-2015, 09:26 AM

The boy would come toward  her and she would pull her paws away from him, showing her teeth but quickly tucking them back in. Thanatos was acting like her mother, trying to pull her back into their loving circle. And looking at him now, she could see that resemblance. But it only made her more infuriated. Why did she have to be the one that was corrupted? Why did Charon have to become part of her life? He ruined everything always. She would never have a chance with a normal family.

Turning her blind eye towards him and her face away, she would gently close her eyes to slits, speaking again with tears in her voice.

"No... I'm not ready."

But she would never be ready, at least that's how she felt. She didn't want to be apart of her family. They were so fragile, they could feel Chione's pain in a way she couldn't describe. She didn't want to hurt anyone ever again. Even if that meant hurting herself for the rest of her life.

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2015, 12:33 PM

Thany felt at a loss. He would watch his sister turn away from him. She wasn't ready. The boy would breathe a soft sigh, flicking his ears back as he watched her. She seemed so distant, in so much pain. The young male would let out a soft whine, ears flicked back. What could he do to reach out to her? What could he do that would possibly help him get through?

Stealing his courage the boy would approach Chione now, breathing in though his nose slowly. He would reach out to touch her flank with his nose, speaking in a soft, comforting tone. "It's... okay." He promised. It would be okay. Together they could get through this. "You don't... need... to be... afraid."

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Chrono