Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-21-2016, 09:51 AM
ooc:  Hey all!  This is a generic training session that can be about a number of different things.  Fighting, patrolling, it can become a hunt, anything navigation/survival related.  Raba can’t instruct in plants though unless you all want to get sick, lol.  So throw some ideas at me, what do y’all want to thread about?

Morning broke clear and cold, the sun just beginning to peek over the horizon casting pastel colors across the sky.  Karabela left her den and stretched lightly in front of it.  Shifting her weight to her front legs as she stretched her back.  Ahh… it was a lovely morning, nice and crisp.  It had seemed like such a long time since she’d interacted with many of her packmates and with all the drama lately she thought it might be fun to get the gang together.  Or a complete disaster, but hey, she was flexible!

Searching out a clearing in the thicket she tipped back her head and called for the pack to gather.  Anyone that was interested in getting out for awhile.  She knew she’d hold a training of some sort but she hadn’t quite decided what yet.  Nothing like having good intentions and no plan!

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Qualm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-29-2016, 06:23 PM

He really hadn't gone through much training. Most of the boy's skills were self taught in the healing field. Which of course could only be the simple things highly considering he couldn't eat the plants himself. As for other skills, well, being absent put a damper on those as well. So when a member of Abaven called a training session, he was on his feet. Paws scrambling as he approached the black woman, there didn't seem to be anyone here yet.

He stayed a comfortable distance away still. Qualm was a part of the pack, but not really a PART of it. As if to say he had kept his distance some. Especially since he didn't like the thought of his mother and father. However he was trying. As he sat down he gave a smile to the wolf in front of him and dipped his head in a respectful greeting.

"Talk"

Decim

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Arian
05-29-2016, 06:34 PM

Bleh. So the old man he searched so hard for was gone. This indeed put a hold on his mood, however it wouldn't seem like it on the outside. Decim just wanted something, anything to distract him from his own emotions. So he was rather glad when training was called. The fighter would stand to his paws and carefully make his way towards Karabela with a smile on his face. "Good Morning." he greeted towards her as he looked to see there was only one other wolf here at the moment. A young boy, an interesting one as well.

Taking a seat he curled his tail around his haunches. He would relax his shoulder but still keep himself alert. He wasn't feeling too good right now and the least he wanted was to take it out on his pack mates whom he barely knew other than seeing their faces at a meeting. So he would have to be careful with himself.

"Talk"

Sandpiper

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-30-2016, 04:15 AM
ooc: some kind of survival thing could be fun!

Sandpiper's ears perked curiously when she heard a howl calling for pack members. A training of some kind? Absolutely! She hopped up and quickly made her way toward the sound, moving at a light, bouncing pace. She felt like she hadn't really done much of anything lately and she was so tired of being so bored. Sure, she could have gone and found something to do herself, but now someone was fixing it for her so it was fine! A big grin spread across her muzzle when she got there, giving a little nod to the one she assumed had called their little meeting and the two that had already arrived. She noted to herself that she was the first of her siblings to arrive and she settled down on her haunches proudly. Ha! She liked being first to things. Well, she wasn't the first here, but she was the first of her family and that's all that she really cared about.

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-30-2016, 10:18 AM

His ears perked up at the sound of Karabela's howl, a large smile cracking his lips open. He was thankful that she had called a training together, he was just thinking of doing that himself. Rising to his paws, he slowly made his way to the meeting spot, tossing in his own howl to solidify Raba's call. He wanted everyone to show up, but he knew that there were still some recovering from sickness. This would not be mandatory, but he wa pretty much strongly suggesting it. Based on how this was going to go, there might even be another promotion in it for the young woman. Out of everyone, she had been the most proactive in these quiet times. She was always patrolling, always on the move and going out of her way to start things up. Tinaro had challenged him for the rank of Prima Guardia, but he had not been acting on it since then. He had needed time to think about it, moving him up to Seconda Guardia for the moment. If he showed up to this training, he would be watching both of them very carefully and make his decision then.

Making it to the small gathering, his golden eyes swept across the wolves who had gathered. He was impressed that it was already full of the more quiet members of Abaven. Licking the top of Piper's head, he nodded to the others and sat down at Karabela's side. He attempted to bump his left shoulder against her right one, beaming at the woman. "This is still all yours. I'm just here to observe, unless you need me," he said to her, winking at Raba with a deep chuckle. "No pressure."

"Talk" "You" Think

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
05-31-2016, 03:18 AM

His friend's call made him lift his head in a daze. Oh, a pack thing. Gathering. Training - that. Whatever. Wow, he really needed to bump up his energy. Where was his enthusiasm? Not long ago he had challenged the alpha for a higher rank as a result of his boredom, the desire to do more for his pack. Where had that all gone? Maybe he was still weighed down by the loss of his cyan friend. He had searched for her, around the coast he had wandered, far and wide. Throughout his travels he had encountered an alabaster female, and as mysterious yet intriguing she remained, the Lastic male only felt a knot grow in the pit of his stomach recalling the memories.

Shoving the thoughts aside, he rose to his paws and trudged his way over to the thicket. Ash paws felt numb and limbs ached with stiffness as he walked, a sigh audible for his ears only drifted from open lips. Well, maybe some hunting or sparring would be good for him. He didn't really care what they did. He was just hesitant to show his face in the wake of his scarcity in the pack. Might as well show Abaven that he still existed, right?

Upon his arrival, emerald eyes scanned the small gathered crowd. Karabela was there, of course; she was the one organising the training. Could be him, but no, he was too busy hiding from the pack, withering in his melancholy. There was a man older than himself, and two yearlings, one of them being Sandpiper. Gosh, he should remember their names. And there was Bass. Well, this wasn't good. Hopefully the alpha hadn't accumulated too much disappointment in his scarcity. Nodding to all of his pack-mates, he took a seat close to Sandpiper and waited. Like he always did. Sometimes he needed to stop waiting and take action.

"SPEAK"

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
05-31-2016, 10:02 AM

Curiosity made Vali come to the call, and that curiosity was only solidified when she heard Bass' call add on to Raba's. It didn't take long for her to arrive, and she saw she wasn't the only one; several other wolves were present, including Bass and one of his children - one of the younger ones. She smiled at the alpha briefly, before heading towards Raba. Training, hmm? Tere was nothing specified, really, in that call... just a general thing. She paused a few feet away, dipping her head towards Raba. "If you need my assistance in any way, I'll help," she offered. "I specialize in battlefield herbs, survival, and moderately in battle." All thanks to her years alone, searching fruitlessly for her family. A pang of sadness hit her, and she pushed it away irritably. No, she did not need to become sad right now. It had been so long since she even thought about that failure of hers; now it arises? Ugh. Realizing she never said the one thing she truly wanted to say, she spoke once more. "Otherwise, I'm here to learn whatever you decide on." Raba could not be more than a couple of years old, so Vali was there to offer support if she needed it... and to also say that her age did not matter, truly; if Raba had something to teach, she would listen - period.

""

[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-08-2016, 06:29 PM
ooc: holey eff this is late, I’m so sorry guys, I’ll be quicker from here on out. I’m finally moved and work is finally cooling down a bit.

Who the hell invited the butterflies? Karabela swallowed nervously as she waited for wolves to answer her call all the while she felt nervousness rise up through her legs and creepy down her spine. Ok… why was she doing this again? She supposed it was something to do with her desire to please her mother. But she wasn’t her mother. She wasn’t leader material and she certainly wasn’t a teacher so what exactly had been her plan again? She supposed she really just wanted to interact more with her packmates.

Qualm was the first appear and she offered a gentle smile and nodded a greeting to him. Decim followed and she chirped “Hey Decim, how’s it going?”. Next was Snadpiper, Raba returned the girls nod, before looking too… Bass?! Ok, NOW she was really nervous. He stated that he was just there to observe unless he was needed. Yea, no pressure. She smiled softly and nodded, unable to find her voice. She felt some comfort though when she saw Tinaro. “Hey Tinaro! Glad you could make it!” Váli was the last to arrive and also offered her help.

“Thanks everyone for showing up! I have to be honest I don’t have much of a plan. I was just hoping to get everyone together. I did have an idea to start some survival exercises. Spring will be here before we know it and with it spring storms. I was thinking we could go over some den prep for the stormier weather and what to do in cases of torrential rain, tornados and the like. Does that sound alright to everyone? Also if there is anything in particular you want to know on the subject please let me know and I’ll answer as best I can. I figure we can start with predicting storms and judging their paths and then move through as necessary. Does that sound good?”

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king