gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-31-2016, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2016, 03:40 AM by Avalon.)
Ivalice's first winter festival has begun! Please sign up below if you wish to participate in the various events (if you want skill points).

The festival is held on neutral territory, so friends and allies are invited! Those who are attending are required to post in the main festival thread, and to try and avoid clutter and confusion with whose talking to who, you may make new threads in the polar sound to interact directly with who you want to. (Just pretend they are where they were in the main thread unless they walked away to talk or w/e.)

Avalon will speak in the main thread to make announcements about events etc, so keep an eye out!
Those participating in events will have specific threads for them to post on as well! (Spars, healers, etc).

Let's make this fun!

Please, if you've any suggestions comment or Skype me! My skype can be found on all my chars!

The caribou festival
All allies and friends of Ivalice are welcome! Those who have gotten an invite from Avalon herself may attend, invited alphas may bring their pack members if they choose. Any other characters who would like to attend, let me know, the more the merrier!

Events
I've compiled an event for each skill, so not only will your chars meet new friends, feast, and have fun. But they have the opportunity to snag themselves some skills points too!
The events are as follows:

The Caribou Hunt : This is the starting event! 3-4 hunters will be required to hunt down caribou for the festival feast! Participants are required to finish/respond in a timely manner so as not to hold up the thread, and so those who are participating for skill claims can finish and claim their points. The ones who successfully bring down the prey will win prizes! (TBD)

Battle Royale:
Whose the strongest of them all? This is a spar event, where wolves can go against each other in single or melee combat (your choice!). This gives you the opportunity to win those sought after fighting points, as well as bragging rights! This event is a tournament style fighting match, with two separate tiers for those who wish to participate in either single combat, or melee (teams). The winners of each Tier will have a spot in Ivalice's "hall of champions" meaning their names will be carved on stone/tree/whatever. And will win prizes like accessories to commemorate their victories.

Shaman King:
Calling all healers! This event is exclusively for healers! Your task is to find your herbs ( minimum 2 participants if you want points for finding a herb), and then treat the battle participants. The faster you treat your patients, the faster you come to win! Meaning whichever team (Healer x patient) finishes their thread first, wins! Winners will get an accessory to carry/store their herbs, as well as be given a stock of herbs from the packs own store.

Capture the Flag:
Navigators get your compasses ready! Two teams go head to head in the search for each others secret base! The objective is to find, infiltrate, and take the enemy teams flag (in this case, racoon tail), and make it back to home base without getting caught! Whichever team can pull it off first, wins!

That's the gist of it, trying to be creative here xD

Again, any ideas feel free to skype me or if you'd like to help out and get involved with planning/prizes/etc let me know!

This will also serve as sign ups for those who are going to participate.
Myriad, Fiori, Abaven, & Celestial have all been invited to attend.

Below is a code to sign one or more characters up for any events you would like to participate in. If there's any that you don't want to do, leave them blank. Otherwise, list each Character in the event(s) of their choosing.

Depending on how many participants there are, will determine availability of melee spars (if any), and will determine capture the flag teams (if any).

Participant code
Code:
<b>Caribou Hunt</b>:
<b>Battle Royale</b>: Single or melee?
<b>Shaman King</b>:
<b>Capture the Flag</b>:

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-02-2016, 11:26 AM
Caribou Hunt:
Battle Royale: Single - Rivaxorus
Shaman King: Vereux
Capture the Flag: Razor, Liar

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-07-2016, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2016, 05:16 PM by Leo.)
Caribou Hunt: Athena, Tiburtius, Baine
Battle Royale: Leo - single, Hera - single, Galahad - single
Shaman King: Zuriel, Jayne
Capture the Flag: Sandpiper

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Caribou Hunt: Jaelle
Battle Royale: Bass (either, whichever is needed more)
Shaman King: Amalia
Capture the Flag: Finch

My focus needs more focus.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-07-2016, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2016, 07:30 PM by Avalon.)
Caribou Hunt: Leon,
Battle Royale: Avalon (either), Dragon (either), Hansel (either), Zell, (either), Valefor (either)
Shaman King: Ashelia, Quake,
Capture the Flag: Dart, Kakashi, Nixie,

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
06-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Caribou Hunt: Esarosa, Bright Moon
Battle Royale: Xephyris (either, but melee would be cool)
Shaman King:
Capture the Flag:
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]

Diana

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2016, 05:00 AM
Caribou Hunt: Varda, Tinaro, Zephyra
Battle Royale: Tinaro, Zephyra (either)
Shaman King: Diana
Capture the Flag:

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2016, 11:33 AM
Caribou Hunt: Alfred
Battle Royale: Alfred {Singles} [Might as well get reused to the fighting system eventually, eh? :D]
Shaman King: --
Capture the Flag: Alfred

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
06-19-2016, 11:53 PM
Caribou Hunt: Lillianna, Vali
Battle Royale: no
Shaman King: Vali
Capture the Flag: Lillianna, Vali
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

07-01-2016, 12:06 AM
Alright! Thank you for your patience! I know this is late, but at last I've come up with a list of the event competitors!
The lists are randomized, so once you find out who you're paired up with, Avalon will then start the threads for the hunts, capture the flag, and (maybe) shaman king. Spar threads can be started by either of the competitors!

Alright, here we go!

Caribou Hunt: Coordinate and bring down the caribou! Each team must successfully bring down their prey in the required rounds indicated in the skills section to collect skill points for bringing down large prey! Afterwards, the feast will begin!

Team 1 :
1. Athena
2. Vali
3. Leon
4.Tinaro

Team 2 :
1. Esarosa
2. Baine
3. Jaelle
4. Lilliana
5. Zephyra

Team 3 :
1. Tiburtius
2. Alfred
3. Varda
4. Bright Moon

Battle Royale: Fighters, arm yourselves! The battle Royale will consist of tournament style matches! The loser will be knocked out of the tourney, while the winner moves on to the next round! Battle Royale is over when there is only one winner left! Melee fighters will also be doing this knock out style, where winners will move on to the next round!
Due to being a different style of sparring (aka tournament style), fighters will be required to follow minimum default rules so that spars aren't dragged out for long periods of time. The faster they're finished, the faster you can collect your points and the faster a winner can be determined! The fight will be defaulted in the last posters favor should you fail to post within the default period. Not trying to be mean, just trying to be efficient. of course, it's also up to judging speed as well.

Battle Royale participants-Singles
Round 1:
1. Rivaxorous VS Galahad
2. Alfred VS Hera
3. Leo VS Valefor
4. Hansel VS Tinaro

Battle Royale participants-Melee :
1. Avalon x Xephyris
VS
2. Bass x Zephyra

Shaman King:
Collect/Mix/Heal/Prescribe! The objective is to find the herbs you need, and then use them as needed on your battle participants! Avalon has hidden the basic herbs/supplies necessary for wound treatment, and all you have to do is track em down and bring them back where the healers will then wait to be assigned their patient(s).
Once healers and fighters have been paired, then they must work as quickly as they can (provided your Healer knows what they're doing). First to finish, wins! There will be Two rounds . One for searching, one for healing.

Remember, if you want skill points for finding and collecting herbs, you must finish the required rounds indicated in the skills section. Same for healing/prescribing herbs.

Shaman King Teams : Will be paired in teams for finding and collecting herbs.

1. Jayne x Ashelia
2. Amalia x Quake
3. Zuriel x Diana
4. Vali x Vereux

Healer x Patient(s):
TBA

Capture the flag:....Still figuring this one out >.>

Red Team
1. Sandpiper
2. Kakashi
3. Lilliana
4. Razor
5. Liar
VS
Blue Team
1. Nixie
2. Finch
3. Vali
4. Dart
5. Alfred

Art||Plotter