ardent

Liviana Siblings

Liviana

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2016, 08:49 PM
So when I made my girl Liviana here, I made her an incredibly overly complicated back story and family tree. I figured since I took the time to do that I might as well try to adopt out some of her family. I'm going to start with her two remaining siblings and then if there's enough interest I might open up some adopts for other members of her family. I suggest going over to Livi's profile and reading her history before you go any further so you'll be in the loop! Here's the two siblings that are up for adoption:

Cassia Marcela Lupei
Liviana's littermate - Female - Three years old - Born in spring

Martialis Mihail Lupei
Liviana and Cassia's younger sibling - Male - Two year old - Born in spring
Martialis is crippled with a heavily scarred right shoulder and a limp in his hind left leg. He can get around fine and hunt well enough to fend for himself, but it would probably hold him back from running any kind of distance and hinder him in fights.

Their names and genders are non-negotiable, but if you'd like to use a different design or swap their designs you can!  They should stay in the range of brown hues for their color palate and their eyes should be somewhere in the blue/purple family. Here is another design I made and three that Esperanza made! link 1 link 2 link 3 link 4

Their personalities are completely open, but you should take their upbringing and how Livi turned out into consideration. Darker alignments are certainly not out of the question, but I wouldn't really think that they would be super evil and crazy. Keep in mind that this family was considered royalty and held themselves to a very high standard. They had questionable and vicious traditions, but they aren't necessarily blind murderers.

I reserve the right to take these characters back if they fall inactive. If I do I will take the name back and the design if it is one I made. If you use your own design the design will be changed if they are readopted.

Here's a form to fill out if you are interested!
Code:
<b>Your name:</b>
<b>Which sibling?</b>
<b>Which design?</b> Link the design or add the image to your app
<b>Personality:</b> 150 words minimum
<b>What made them leave home?</b>
<b>RP sample:</b> At least a couple of paragraphs

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
06-02-2016, 11:12 PM
DARN YOU SHELBY! -shakes fist at-

[Image: af661675d00f6ea08e99b9dc4bd76b45.png]
Your name: Dragon
Which sibling? Martialis Mihail Lupei
Which design? That sexy thing up there ^
Personality: 150 words minimum
What made them leave home?
RP sample: At least a couple of paragraphs

-WIP-
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!