gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
08-22-2016, 07:55 AM
The huge bird had picked up rumors about a new pack. Flamie had been running out of trade partners for a while, aside from the few lone wolves she came across. Yet it was a good idea to befriend packs becauss they had no need for bones and she could offer her services in return. As she flew above the territory she remembered how they marked it. Landind outside of the scent marker as she walked over and smelt it. Fresh. Always nice to see new things, she smiled. Then opening her beak the massive beard let out a call. While not as powerful as a howl someone was bound to hear her or see her.

Considering flamie almost reached a dire wolfs height. She ruffled her red stained feathers and waited patiently. Odd cyan blue eyes peering into the grande. Hopefully she would be leaving these lands with fruitful success. If not, she would simply return to the skies as she normally did.

Peregrine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
08-23-2016, 10:15 AM

Peregrine's ears rose to their highest possible point as the old world screech echoed out over her lands. That was unlike any bird of prey she'd ever heard. Her curiosity was immediately roused and almost with realizing it she was moving if in it's direction. Her lands were growing familiar to her now, and she navigated as if by second nature, leaving the riverbank behind her as she went. Peregrine noticed Tsiry stop moving up ahead, peering out from the sparse tree cover. "It's... some manner of massive bird," she called down in a hushed tone, uncertain if the raptor's senses were keen enough to hear her. Peregrine could at least, and her curiosity increased tenfold. Massive bird, hmm? That wasn't something you found waiting on your borders every day.

When Peregrine came into view of the creature herself, she blinked. It was a rather impressive beast, there really wasn't any getting around it. It's plumage was vivid mix of rust and blackish brown, and it's size was impressive for a bird when you took in it's length from beak to tail. She'd never seen it's equal. "Well, gods be damned," she mused. "Did you call for me, stranger?" She had no idea if it spoke her language, but it truly seemed to had screeched and then sat in wait. Perhaps it's species uses a unique method of luring prey in, she thought to herself with a dry smile, eager to see if the creature would respond.

"Talk" "You" Think
"Tsiry"

Flamie

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
08-23-2016, 12:50 PM

to an even better place

The look on these wolfies faces were always amusing for her. Though she'd never let it on because that would be rather rude. It was a fact that Flamie was proud of what she was - who she was. After all they didn't fly, she couldn't imagine what it would be like without her wings. Sure she had broken them once, and she had thrown a fit over being unable to return to her mother skies for a time. However the wolf seemed to also have an animal companion. This didn't make her nervous though. She hoped as long as she was polite that this would go well, but she was ready to take off and use her talons if needed.

"I did, I apologize if I disturbed you ma'm." Flamie dipped her head, knowing it was nice to respect an alpha. Just like she had done with Bass. Her head flicked up, cyan eyes looking at peregrine. "My name is Flamie - and I'm here to propose a trade deal. There's new packs in the air so I figured I'd get my shot." she smiled - not wanting to beat around the bush but Peregrine was free to ask questions. "You see I eat bones... just bones which is what my diet is. However they're sometimes hard to get to and I'd assume packs have plenty of leftover bones from meals. I offer favors in return of food, whether it be spying, gathering or just ask and I may be able to provide." her feathers shuffled as she said this honestly.

BANAGHER

Peregrine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
09-01-2016, 11:22 AM

It turned out that the bird could indeed speak the common tongue, though Peregrine couldn't bring herself to be surprised as she'd met several other bird who did. Still, none were quite so large as this. It was hard to tell just how large the creature was, what with the way birds contorted themselves, but Peregrine did her best to pay it no mind. Just another day, right? It introduced itself as Flamie, and seemed to already know of her propensity for trade. Good! Word much be spreading. It helped that she had a unique request too. Bones, huh? There were certainly enough of those to go around after a large kill, she saw no issue with setting a few aside for a friend in need. The bird went on to offer an open offer for items in return, and Peregrine smiled. "With terms like those I'm sure we can work something out. Do you have any preference in bones? Any particular creature or sections of their anatomy?"

It was a curious thing, this diet of hers. Did she truly sustain herself on marrow alone? Peregrine herself was a dismal hunter but with the assistance of her pack she was sure they could work something out. Tsiry was much less impressed. The lemur elected to stay cloaked in a swath of branches, uncaring if the bird saw her so long as she could out maneuver it in the tree tops. Priorities, right? Peregrine sent her a dry glance, but knew better than to press the issue.

"Talk" "You" Think

Flamie

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
09-04-2016, 06:58 AM

to an even better place

Excitement, something she tried to contain as she smiled towards Peregrine. It was always nice to meet wolves like this. Of course she noticed the Lemur but paid no mind as it seemed the creature wanted to stay hidden. Flamie would respect that much - after all she rarely hunted for game. A lemur companion would even be less of a target at that. "Larger portions like leg bones generally are my game. I drop them from a height and eat the bones whole." well at least Peregrine was getting fun facts on her species as well.

"What did you have in mind for me to do for you? I'm always a call away as well, I recently learned a few wolf howls." it wasn't hard after a while. Since these wolves howled so damn much. The huge bird listened to them often from her perches in mountains and tree's. As she stood up straight, the fuzz around her legs would sit with red claw over them. Cyan eyes looking over Peregrine.... she was so pretty.

BANAGHER

Peregrine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
09-11-2016, 07:07 PM

Large leg bones, huh? Peregrine thought back to all the game she'd scavenged from. She'd had only recently considered what it would take to bring down a bison but surely their femurs would make a good prize for the vulture. She was certain the vast plains and verdant forests of the south held plenty of other game to offer too. "I think we could work something out," she said with a crooked smile. "I'm in the business of valuable things. Anything from herbs to shiny rocks to information. I can imagine you see plenty of interesting things from your vantage point up there, huh?" Alright, so maybe she was a little bit envious. The thought of being able to leave the ground and soar over the land seemed nothing shy of a miracle to her.

Then again, how much did the bird know of the splendors and treasures the land hid? Eh, she was no philosopher, it was probably none of her business. Retreating from her thoughts and focusing back on the bird before her, she tacked on, "Feel free to drop by whenever. If any of my followers heckle you tell them that Tsiry hates those who are rude to visitors." She sent a quick look skyward and smiled at the now grumpy prosimian. Well honestly, it was her fault for refusing to introduce herself! "They'll know you're familiar with us then." After all, she can't imagine many who chose to follow her would escape the lemur's wrath and more than she herself managed. Hopefully that would suffice, anyways. She'd try to make sure as many as possible were familiar with her more... unusual contacts, so as to avoid any potentially issues. You know, hopefully.

"Talk" "You" Think
"Tsiry"