Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn
08-23-2016, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2016, 05:34 PM by Evelyn.)

It had been quite some time since her and her brother had gone home to the east, having gone out to try and find more about their family and where they came from. When they started to head back, Pheonix came up with a plan to wander up north for a bit. Ashelynn had agreed, wanting to see even more of the world. But into morning after they had hunkered down in an abandoned badger hole, he was gone. Her brother had gone off without her, and she couldn't find him anywhere! The girl had tried to follow his trail, but he decided to take a dip in a huge puddle, washing his scent from her path. Letting out a sigh, she tried to hide the fact that her heart was pounding in her chest. The young girls eyes were opened wide, silver pooled gazing across the horizon in hopes of spotting her fiery brother. Why would he just leave her alone like that? Wasn't he the one that always said that they needed to stick together? Ashe shook her head, letting out a sigh as she wandered into a huge forest.

Ashelynn looked up as she entered the woods, eying the massive trees that surrounded her. What was this place? Forgetting her trek to find her litter mate, she slowed down as her head tipped up to look all the way up at them. She blinked slowly, feeling a mix of serenity and uphoria fill her. There was something about being in a forest that made her feel so calm and excited at the same time, like the whole world went still. Feeling a lot more at easy, the worry of not finding Pheo left her. She would be okay, she was a strong girl. She felt like she could stay here for awhile, brushing up against one of the trees.

"Talk" "You" Think

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
08-24-2016, 06:01 PM
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
The trees loomed threateningly overhead - the afternoon sun cast beamed on the massive redwoods, casting tall shadows down across the forest. Light beamed down between the tree boughs, illuminating bits of pieces of the forest floor where the trees were thinner. Some of the threes here were old, perhaps even hundreds of years old, and time was written in their toughened bark. They reached high to the sky, as though stretching towards the gods themselves. Asvor was entranced by their size, and occasionally she found her gaze lifting to the sky to stare in wonder.

She felt strangely small here, and she reveled quietly in the feeling as she wandered. The girl weaved gracefully between the trees, her pawsteps airy, feeling free as she breathed in the crisp forest air. The scent was enthralling and she was captured in the beauty for her surroundings. Only when an unfamiliar aroma found her nostrils did she snap out of her stupor, gaze sharpening as she looked around her.

It didn't belong to anyone she knew, and she couldn't help but wonder who might be nearby. Without thinking longer than a moment, she would trail after the scent, only coming to a halt when the figure of a younger girl came into view. She was quite lovely, with a silver coat and markings the color of a sunrise that crawled up her limbs. A grin peeled at her lips, eyes brightening as she loped closer to her. "Does your mother know you're out here?" Asvor would ask sweetly as looked the girl over. "There's monsters in this forest, you know. You have to be careful here." Her voice was sing-song and sweet, though her eyes betrayed a hint of seriousness to her words.

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING

Ashelynn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn
08-25-2016, 03:25 PM

The sun was warm on her silver back as she continued to walk slowly through the forest, unaware that the brother she was looking for was in the very same woods. Above her, the shrill call of an owl made her shiver, and she looked up after the strange sound. Didn't mother say that owls slept all day? Unable to see the feathery creature, she just looked forward and tried not to think about it. This whole place was new to her, she had no idea what to expect in the looming forest. While it was still lovely to be surrounded by trees, she wasn't stupid. She knew that this place was unknown, and that anything could be lurking here. It didn't dampen her mood too much though, and she kept walking around the bases of the trees, itching her flanks against them. Taking in a deep breath brought the young girl to a stop. Her nose wrinkled as the scent of another wolf crossed her, a paw still raised in the air mid step. Perking, she looked around herself, but didn't see anyone around. Blinking her mercury eyes, her shoulders shrugged as she pushed it away and just kept walking. Maybe she just imagined it! It was probably nothing at all.

Or it was one of those bears that the black and white man had told her about.

Ashelynn grew stiff, her hackles raising somewhat on her back. But why would they smell like a wolf? They would smell like a bear, right? But what did a bear smell like? Unsure of herself, a small whine pushed through her lips, all signs of joy leaving her body. It was then that another voice called out behind her, making her jump and spin around to face the stranger. She somewhat relaxed when she saw that it was indeed another wolf, someone who didn't look like they were too much older than herself. She asked of her mother knowing about her, and the pale girl nodded her head. Even though they were young, their mother had been quite understanding when they asked to go and find out more about their past. She had told them that they came from the gods themselves, forged from fire and earth to create their earthly bodies. Their last name was different than their dames, and they wanted to know why. Of course, she had been more at ease with it because they had each other. It had not been easy for Carletta to let them go, but she was thankful that she had. Even though they hadn't found out anything that they were hoping to, it was the adventure of a lifetime. The stranger then spoke of monsters in the area, and while her voice was sweet, she didn't miss the look in her blue eyes.

Ashelynn didn't know too much English, and she struggled to find words. "Monsters?" she squeaked back, her Spanish accent clear through her words. "Quae monstra ?" she asked in her native tongue, although she was sure that the red marked wolf didn't know what she was saying. "I strong puppy, I defend!" Ashe barked, even though her voice wasn't as strong as her words. Her flanks heaved out as she took a deep breath, nodding her head to solidify her broken English speech. "Does your mother know? That you away?" the puppy retorted, trying to puff out her chest in an attempt to look bigger than she was.

"Talk" -- "SPEAK SPANISH" -- Think

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

10-03-2016, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 11:19 AM by Ásvor.)
This forest was quite haunting - and the unknown that surrounded her was entrancing. Before she approached the young girl, Asvor was lost in the scenery and in her own mind. Only the scent and presence of the other would arrest her from the depths of her own mind. The smile lingered on her lips as she assessed the strange girl. Though she was young, she seemed feisty and not one to quickly succumb to fear. But.. she didn't look entirely comfortable here, either. Shouldn't she be with her mother, or father? A quick sniff told her she hadn't been around others recently, though that didn't necessarily mean she was a rogue girl either. Hm. This situation wasn't a familiar one to her, and she had to be careful in how she approached it.

"Yes, monsters," Asvor responded smoothly, smiling gently. The girl did not speak her language well. "Monster," she gestured to herself with an uplifted paw, baring her fangs and letting out a soft growl, snapping her jaws together as though to demonstrate. That ought to do it. She shook her coat, relaxing after her display, hoping that she understood. "They bite. You can't fight them, they're too strong. You can only run," she moved her paws in a slight running motion, unsure just how much English this girl knew.

It seemed she knew some, and she retorted with the same question. Asvor revealed her fangs in a wide smile. "I don't need my mother," she insisted, flicking her snout toward the sky in a vaguely arrogant manner. "But you are little and still need yours. Where is she?" Had she been abandoned by her parents, or was she simply lost? Asvor watched her, gaze curious and vibrant, her mind stirring silently.

Ashelynn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn
10-08-2016, 01:50 PM

This ordeal was very confusing for the girl. She wasn’t sure why she was getting an uneasy feeling, the older girl seemed nice enough. She was smiling, but when it came to the topic of monsters her brows shot up. Was she calling herself a monster, or all wolves? Were monsters like bears, or was that just another name for their species? But the pale girl seemed to understand that she was confused, snapping her teeth and growling. Despite trying to be brave, Ashelynn jumped slightly as her hackles stood on end. Oh, monsters. Bad things, bad strangers. Swallowing hard against the lump that started to grow in her throat, listening with pinned ears as she said that they were too strong for her to fight. She made the motion of running, and her brows furrowed at that. She appreciated her making sure she understood, but she wasn’t stupid. A shuddering sigh left her lips, her tongue flicking out to nervously lick at her lips. She was pretty fast, but she didn’t like the implications that this pup was laying down. She suddenly felt the urge to do just that; run. This whole conversation was twisting down a path that made her feel nervous. But she refused to show that she was weak, so rolling her shoulders forward she focused on her drawn brows, her lips wanting to twitch down into a frown. But he feigned an innocent look, even though she was failing at least she was trying. She would not come off as a baby to this wiser, obviously smarter big kid. She wasn’t even that much older! Or so she thought.

She asked where her mother was, and her whole act dropped. She slumped slightly, her shoulders sagging. She had no idea where her mom was, or even where she was. The other wolf said that she was old enough to not need a parent, but that Ashelynn was. "I not that little..." she whispered, her silver eyes following as her head shot skyward. It was a mannerism that seemed like she thought she was the coolist kid around. But compared to Ashe, she probably was. Snorting, she sat down and tried to mimic the girl, her own nose pointing towards the sky as she let out a soft huff. It was kind of fun, an act that made her nerves settle a little bit. "I no need anyone, either," she insisted. At least her voice sounded a little more strong this time.

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

10-31-2016, 07:02 AM
The yearling's gaze glimmered with amusement she was incapable of hiding. It wasn't often she found herself around wolves so young - she found that older wolves often were set in their ways and less likely to believe the things she tried to tell them. Perhaps this girl might just believe her monster stories. They weren't so far off from the truth, really. Her lips twitched again in a smile at Ashelynn's jumpy reaction to her demonstration. She stood her ground, though, and continued to listen to Asvor's words, which pleased the older girl.

Only when asked about her mother did the girl falter. She appeared visibly uncomfortable. Her mother was gone then, she concluded. Was she dead? Asvor's jaw clenched as she considered it. Still, Ashelynn tried to seem bigger than she was - eliciting a soft laugh from her throat. "Alright, you're not that little. What's your name, then?" The girl seemed fiery enough to survive on her own, which she appreciated - and she wanted to know more, now, too.

Ashelynn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn
11-19-2016, 02:23 AM

It didn’t help clear her confusion when the older girl looked at her with clear amusement on her face. What, was she doing something wrong? Feeling mildly self conscious, she relaxed her own features and tried not to show anything on her face but it was hard for the young girl. But she wasn’t about to show how scared she was, she would fight this wolf if she had to! Swallowing back her whine, she felt her hackles rise ever so slightly. She may not be large, but she was bigger than her brother and that counted for something. The other laughed at that, making Ashe’s lips twitch upwards in a soft smile. There, she did it! That wolf wasn’t so scary after all, she was just hiding it from her. When asked her name, she stood even taller as her head tipped up a touch. "Ashelynn Amber Elementas. Momma said we born from fire, from gods" she said with pride, holding in a breath so that her chest puffed out. That was right, she was a child of fire! Blinking her silver eyes at her companion, her lips pursed slightly as she hoped that she wouldn’t be made fun of. She would show her just how hot her bite was. "What your name?" Ashe asked, her silver tail wagging behind her a few times.

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

12-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Asvor couldn't help but be faintly amused at the young girl's discomfort and confusion. Not that she particularly wanted her to feel uncomfortable, but knowing she had that sort of effect on her was wildly entertaining.. and interesting. What other sort of sway might she have over her, she wondered? The thought was fleeting at best, and she hardly considered it at all before the girl spoke again and made herself seem larger than she really was. Ashelynn Amber Elementas, hm? Born from fire from the gods! A laugh fell from her lips. She'd never heard of wolves being made from fire, but she didn't know everything. Surely if her sister were here she could see such omens from the child, but Asvor hadn't been born with such an ability.

"Interesting," she murmured thoughtfully, cocking her head slightly to the side in thought. "Well then, Ashelynn Amber Elementas," she tested the girl's name on her tongue, setting it aside to remember later somewhere in the back of her mind. "Since you're so strong, I might as well leave you now. Oh, and my name's Asvor Finnvi. Good luck." With.. whatever she was doing. Finding her parents, hopefully. Giggling again, she dipped her head in farewell before swinging her head away and slipping off into the trees without hesitation.

- exit Asvor -