Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-22-2016, 01:16 PM
There's water here, Poser can hear it running from the house. Or he thinks he can hear running water from the house, and he walks until he finds it. Either way, it's late afternoon when he pulls himself out of bed, and late dusk when he finds the shimmering shore. There's something beautiful about it, something enchanting. The glow out here, it looks like his eyes. It reminds him, at least, of his eyes. There's something about him that's gorgeous at times like this. Like he's nearly whole again. Like he's a real and complete being... wonder brings that back. If there's something that Poser won't lose, it's that sense of wonder. It's that sense of being better, of maybe even considering being okay.

He's not okay. But he can pretend.

Poser moves to the water's edge and dips his paw in, splashing softly and watching the glow spread. There's something grand in him, something resonating in his chest. Is that joy? It's coming back to him, it's coming back into his system. There's a high headed attitude to the man, and he's a delicate silhouette against the fading twilight. He brings the colors around behind him, the blues and greens of bio luminescence. It feels far better than usual. He feels far better than usual. Graceful in the shallows, kicking in the puddles, catching the little galaxies to follow him around. Ah yes. How gorgeous.

your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
10-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Safir had made her way down to an area she had never been to before, she had only been to the mainland she hadn’t really even touched the areas down here she wasn’t even sure if there were any wolves that lived down here. She would cautiously make her way into a new area, not expecting to see anyone there she let out a small squeak when she saw a strange wolf standing by an area of water. She hoped she hadn’t just alerted them to her presence she hadn’t had time to determine if they were a good wolf or otherwise. The she-wolf would crouch down into the earth and hope the other wolf didn’t notice her.
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Poser is galaxies raging against each other. He should have gotten high before coming out today, but that's fine. He doesn't care. He can cope. Poser is good at that, if nothing else. He's been hard to kill. The shadow is good at surviving above all. If that's all he can do, it's all he would do.

Here's the thing. He's not a wolf at all. The borzoi is graceful, delicate and maybe a little deadly as he looks at the girl, catching the squeak and then her scent on the wind. A grin cracks his face open, but it's not unfriendly. Tail wagging, head tossing, the cocaine chic shadow of a man turns. He doesn't approach, not yet, but he calls out. "Good afternoon," it's gentle, colored brightly by his accent. Poser has pulled himself together, pulled a decent mood out of an otherwise shitty day.

your charged touch
poser

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
10-07-2016, 07:04 PM
The male had obviously noticed her presence he had called out a good afternoon. She immediately straightened up he wasn’t approaching her but he seemed a bit off both in personality and appearance. The smile they gave and the look in their eyes made them look a bit creepy their smile said friend but their eyes said enemy. Safir’s training would betray her thoughts she didn’t think she wanted to go any closer to this thing, it looked like a wolf yet not at the same time she had never seen something like it before. She would approach the wolf and bow to come back up and say calmly  “Good Afternoon, my name is Safir.” Her mind was divided half of her wanted to run away and the other half wanted to stay and obey her past training and see if she could get a master out of this encounter.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-07-2016, 07:29 PM
He feels amazing with the water around his feet, with the glimmering particles around his feet. He loves it, he loves himself. Poser has the sort of confidence that everyone else frowns upon having. The fact that he's in love with himself and in love with his life? It's like no one else thinks he should feel this way, and yet he burns with it. It burns bright inside him. Don't push away confidence. He'd hold it and he'd be cocky. Lord it feels amazing. He feels amazing. There's a high head and a beautiful look to the man.

He keeps his distance. Sometimes they get weirded out by his aesthetic. The cocaine chic shadow looks to the girl, sapphire eyes glimmering in the light of the evening. "They call me Poser." He's lithe and gorgeous, but doesn't move closer to the woman. He only splashes at the water around his feet, tail wagging. Though he tries to be friendly, the cocaine chic shadow will always be different. He's been different for so long and he'll be different than these wolves forever. Bold and brilliant as ever.

your charged touch
poser

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
10-15-2016, 08:34 PM
The strange looking wolf told her that they called him Poser. He didn’t move towards her which she found strange any wolf she looked at as a potential master moved towards her to fight for her submission which she never understood because she never contested against them. “Nice to meet you Sir Poser.” She would respond out of her normal habits, while thinking should she ask if he would like a slave normally she just waits for them to make the move but this time should she. He seemed like the type that would own a slave and she didn’t currently see one around him. “Sir, if I may ask, would you be interested in a slave?”

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-16-2016, 07:27 PM
He was a strange wolf, sure. Maybe it was by virtue that he was not a wolf at all. At least Poser is pretty. He's more than pretty, he's god be damned gorgeous. It's gone to his head, but he doesn't mind. Poser loves himself today, more than most days. He hurts. But he hurts in the way that his soul aches dully. A dull ache of the soul, his people had a word for it. Poser wouldn't bring it up. "Yeah, charmed." Polite. Sometimes he has to try. He has to try to be okay to people.

Her next question takes him off guard. His people don't keep slaves. Still, Poser thinks quickly on his feet. "A slave? Certainly not. But I would love for someone to keep me company. I'm working on gathering members for a club of sorts. Even the lowest beings, the mortals, can learn to walk among us as gods." He's gentle, elegant as he speaks to the girl. The shadow's sapphire eyes glimmer in earnest. He is trying. As always, Poser is trying.

your charged touch
poser

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
10-20-2016, 07:01 PM
The man said that he wouldn’t take slaves but he wanted somebody to keep him company, she could do that even if it wasn’t slavery it was a duty she could do. He stated that he was gathering wolves for a club was this a pack or something else regardless it piqued her interest. Although the man said that mortals can learn to walk among gods, if she was a mortal did that make this man a god? She highly doubted that, if he wanted to think he was a god he could but he seemed more regal than godly. Either way she thought she could stick around with this man at least until she inevitably ended up in a useless claim battle. “I would like to give you company, you seem like an interesting wolf.”

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-20-2016, 07:07 PM
When he grins, the man appears as a cat that's eaten a canary. That was the phrase, right? Some things get lost in his head, being bilingual more of a curse than a blessing. Everyone here yammered on in English, in the common tongue... maybe the Russian was fading. It had left its mark on his soul, and that was what mattered. That was what kept them whole, after all. Things were always strange when it came to Poser's interactions with others, but he was coping. He would always cope. That's what mattered, after all.

In this moment, he was thriving. The godly edge would come eventually, especially in the way he seemed to glow in moments like this. A little bit of his personality shining through. There's energy here, and it lurks beneath his bones and shines through the cracks. His head tosses back slightly as he watches the young woman, tail wagging. "Darling, I'm not a wolf at all!" So much excitement, Poser nearly bubbles over with it. How beautiful.
your charged touch
poser

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
10-20-2016, 07:23 PM
The other wolf seemed happy at her decision to accompany him, she smiled she liked it when she made people happy. They went on to say that they weren’t even a wolf, this confused her a bit what was he if not a wolf, he smelled like a wolf and even reminded her of one save for a few choice characteristics. “What are you then if not a wolf?” Safir would inquire. To be honest she didn’t really care if he was a wolf or not she was just curious, he was another being that she kind’ve liked what more was there to contemplate.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-20-2016, 07:35 PM
So elegant. So refined. Everything about the young man is immensely royal, regal, and he seizes the opportunity to put his politician pants on. Black, shining and black in the light. True black. Oh how lovely he feels. Sapphire eyes shining, glowing, glimmering. Everything is grand, and he's made a new friend. Never say no to the making of new friends. New companions, new compatriots. "I'm many things. A young god, the head of a new pantheon, a hound, and just a man. It's a good time, really." His tail wags, and he's light on his feet as he straightens his posture. Always beautiful, after all.
your charged touch
poser

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
10-20-2016, 08:05 PM
The man truly looked beautiful, Safir was surprised that a man with his personality could present such an heir of beauty. The man spoke but he did not answer her question he said that he was all things that didn’t relate to what species he was and once again did this man truly think himself to be a god? He surely presented himself like it. The femme's mind went on to think that she really didn’t belong in this man’s presence, her a slave born and raised and him a princely figure from snout to tail. In her experience she and him would never have met let alone spoken. He did seem to treasure himself a bit though and rightfully so, “Are you truly ok with a woman like me standing in your presence? It seems as if I should scarcely even see men of your magnificence.”

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Poser isn't sure he understands this girl, but he would like to. There's something strange, something... broken? Was it her spirit? Maybe in time he could bring it back. That's what happens when you achieve elevated status within the YGC, right? You've become something, you've gotten to be more than a mere mortal. Something special. There's something special in this girl and he'll be damned if he didn't find it. Didn't pull it out of her, bring it to the forefront. That's what he wants to do. Poser is so fucking broken, all he wanted to do was fix people.

As she asks, he chuckles. There's always a chuckle to the Adoins, to the Apollo. To the shadow. Maybe he's more Hades, god of the underworld, but here he stands before the girl. He'd be fine either way. "The old gods liked to blind mortals with their brilliance, but I find the practice rather rude. That's why we're, ah my friends and I, are the Young God's Club. You need to unlock it inside yourself, but you'll be able to walk beside us." His tail wags, reaching to touch the woman's shoulder ever so gently. They'd find her groove. He was sure of it.
your charged touch
poser