Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-05-2016, 04:52 PM
It's been nearly two weeks, and Poser has explored every inch of this castle. He's taken in apart piece by piece, and he's made it his home. He's slept on most surfaces, he's enjoyed meals in the kitchen, and he's loved every moment of it. He's loved and lost, but only in his dreams. Only in his dreams does he see the things that he longs to in these rooms. Only in his dreams does he have the company he longs for. There's something about the shadow that's come alive within these walls, but it only makes him ache for more. Always more. Always needing. Always absolutely starving for something that's just beyond his reach.

He's out of his own reach. Poser stumbles down the stairs on the first morning it's truly cold, waking from a nightmare that shakes him to the core. It's terrible, and yet... it makes him feel at all, and that's an important thing. That's something he doesn't get often, right? He doesn't get to feel very often at all. Pain is better than nothing. Pain is something. He moves easily, head high, but there's something troubled that lives far behind his eyes. From his stores on the kitchen table, the man grabs a few juniper berries and a cannabis bud. Self medicating. He'd let it take effect, he'd allow it to consume him. Poser was always being eaten alive by one thing or another. Hell, maybe he'd even eat himself alive. Such is the nature of the beast.

The shadow is a beast that doesn't enjoy being reckoned with. He would like to deal with himself, but it's not much of an option right now. He'd destroy himself in time, and he was destroying himself now. In the old days you could get cocaine. Poser misses that more than anything else. A little bit of pixie dust to make yourself feel okay. Self medication at its finest. He thinks it's the best feeling in the universe, of course. Whatever. Poser's heart still beat as he moved across the marble floor, gaze bright. He was always bright. At least he couldn't fight himself on that one.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2016, 05:37 PM

It had taken Arsenal longer than he wanted to say to get to the castle; not that he was lost, of course. The gray male had taken several detours, even wandered away from his destination, but he was here now. Standing in front of the place, sure that this was it due to the scent of his friend that lingered around the outside. Still, even as he stood there, there was a hesitation. Would his friend even want to see him, after it had taken so long? Arsenal hoped so; he didn't want to have traveled here for nothing. Or, rather, to be sent away by the other canine. Arsenal wanted to know more about him, and he knew that being sent away would not work in his favor. So, with a deep breath, Arsenal took his first steps into the castle, a thrill of nervousness and excitement coursing through him.

Perhaps, if it had been any other time, Arsenal would have taken his time to look around. But he had taken long enough, and he was a wolf on a mission. Wandering aimlessly around the hallways, he stopped for a moment before calling out. "Poser?"

speech.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-06-2016, 10:58 AM
Sometimes things get lost in translation. Things get misplaced, things get taken away from each other. Poser had misplaced Arsenal, they'd drifted as the made their wa through the woods. Poser had figured the boy would find him, but it hadn't been so. They were removed from each other by circumstance. Whatever. Things happen. Things always happened, and Poser would always keep his chin up. Keep your head up, love. Fight and fight some more, Poser would always be able to handle himself that way. It was the only way. It was only ever this way for Poser, as he's mostly empty on the inside.

He smells the man before he actually calls out, pretty much as soon as he enters the house. There's something beautiful about Poser, something striking about the way he stands. He's dramatic. He'll always be dramatic and gorgeous. He can hear his name echoing off the marble floors and elegant walls. Poser can hear it, and he barks back. There's something excited in it, and he skitters across the floor with an utter excitement. Running. Beautiful. He doesn't stop, instead crashes full force into Arsenal. "Hey, beautiful." That's all, crashing into the creature, grinning. Happy.
your charged touch
poser

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2016, 09:14 AM

It didn't take long for Arsenal to hear the returning bark, and even before the other had appeared his tail was wagging. His friend wasn't mad; his friend, from the sound of his running, was coming towards him. A grin stretched across his jaw as the canine appeared, running across the floor towards him, and the wolf expected him to stop. When Poser crashed into him, full force, it almost knocked Arsenal over and onto the ground. As it was, it knocked the air out of his lungs, just for a moment, and he lowered his head, a few weak coughs escaping him as he struggled to get air. Finally, he managed, although it seemed like he wouldn't be able to keep the air in his lungs for long.

At Poser's words, a barely audible gasp escaped him, Arsenal feeling his cheeks burn. Beautiful? When Arsenal had first met the canine, he had written off the compliment. But now, he couldn't. Maybe a part of him didn't want to write it off. "Hey." Arsenal's voice was rough from the impact of the other crashing into him, but it would clear soon.

speech.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-20-2016, 07:10 PM
Thankfully he's not very heavy, but he still hits Arsenal like a truck. There's so much excitement in Poser's system. So much enchantment with life, with the world around him. Holy shit. There's so much, and he can hear the gasp. Of course, the cocaine chic creature writes it off-- Arsenal catching his breath. They did hit pretty hard, and he's barking and dancing around the other man. His friend! Yes his friend! Maybe sometimes, his heart has wings. They take off in his chest, and he only stops when a twinge courses from his bum foot all the way up to his chest. Faltering for a moment, but settling in.

"Sorry. I mean, sorry I hit you so hard, not sorry I hit you." There's something excited about him today. Something lovely. The words are rushed, and he stumbles over them, realizing that he ended on ah... right. Was that right? Probably not. English syntax was hard. "I was excited. I mean. I am excited. Welcome to my home." Words. Words were hard sometimes, and his tail wags hard enough to wag the rest of him. Typical Poser, after all.
your charged touch
poser