Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-13-2016, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 08:49 AM by Vadim I.)

The Legend of the Harvest Foxes
In the land of Boreas, wolves are not the only ones who have mastered the skill of trade in an effort to thrive. In Autumn, the Harvest Foxes come from all corners of the continent meet and exchange their collected goods of the year, ensuring that every family that participates gets what they need to survive the next- be it more hunters, less hunters, food, pelts, herbal remedies, bindings, etc.

This year, however.. there are a few too many mouths to feed and not enough healthy herbs to take care of their sick. With a fruitless autumn, the harvest foxes are forced to seek help from the outside. Will wolves adopt one of these hungry kits and see to it that they grow strong? Or even a sick adult in need of curing?

Common
These are common colors among the Harvest Foxes and most kits are born looking like one of them. They may be adopted more than once, so please don't be alarmed if you see another wolf with a kit that looks the same! Red, Fennec, and Arctic foxes may come with any eye color. If you would like a different eye color, please include that in your message when you purchase!

Infinite Reds Available.
Infinite Deserts Available.
Infinite Arctics Available.

Uncommon
These are uncommon colors among the Foxes and may only be adopted twice each a season. They can also come in any eye color, and may also bear one unique, simple fantasy marking! Please specify if you would like this added to your uncommon fox upon purchase.

Below is the silver fox, with an example of a fantasy marking beside it. These markings are unique and will not be repeated next Autumn. Marbleds can come in gray or red, and crosses are different every autumn depending on what mixed litters are available that year. This year it is a cross of fennec and silver.

0/2 Silvers Available
2/2 Marbled Available (can come in red)
2/2 Crosses Available

Rare
These Harvest Foxes come from rare bloodlines, often royalty among their kind. They hold unique markings usually unseen by wolves, due to their elusive efforts to preserve their noble lineage. They may only ever be adopted once a season, and sometimes their markings can come in unique colors. Specify if you woud like me to change the color of their stripes/spots/stockings!

Ocelot: Taken
more coming soon

Extremely Rare
This fox is a phenomena to the Harvest Foxes. Reluctant to let kits this rare go, they only ever give out one per season. They are so rare, they know there will never be another of it's kind in the seasons to come. They often hold colors unlike any natural creature in Boreas, their genetics truly are a wonder. Eye color may be changed only, and small accessories may be added!

Water Fennec: Taken

ADOPTIONS OPEN
Code:
ADOPTION FORM:
Adopting:
Eye color:
Requested Edits:
Wolf/Character Responsible:

Link to maintenance request: <a href="LINKHERE">click</a>
First come, first serve. Since this isn't like normal adoptions, these kits are only adopted out in Autumn to one character in Ardent. They are not permitted to be used by another character unless given away through ic means. Please note that you are still required to purchase a companion pass from the gemstone store. Thank you for being interested. <3
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-13-2016, 06:05 PM
Oooo I will have to come back here and nab one for Oleander. One of these guys would be perfect for him!

My focus needs more focus.

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2016, 04:55 PM
Question, if we wanted to make a character all of their own from these, would this be allowed? As in, if we wanted to make a character played by themselves and not a companion?

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-16-2016, 06:24 PM
(10-16-2016, 04:55 PM)Arsenal Wrote: Question, if we wanted to make a character all of their own from these, would this be allowed? As in, if we wanted to make a character played by themselves and not a companion?

Yep. c:

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2016, 10:04 PM
Alright! I'll probably order one soon.

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2016, 08:20 AM
ADOPTION FORM:
Adopting: Ocelot Fox
Eye color: Bright green
Requested Edits: None
Wolf/Character Responsible: Will be own character

Link to maintenance request: click

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-18-2016, 01:49 PM
(10-18-2016, 08:20 AM)Arsenal Wrote: ADOPTION FORM:
Adopting: Ocelot Fox
Eye color: Bright green
Requested Edits: None
Wolf/Character Responsible: Will be own character

Link to maintenance request: click

Thank you. <3

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-19-2016, 01:42 AM
ADOPTION FORM:
Adopting: water fennec
Eye color: amethyst please <3 I'll link a color code if you want <3
Requested Edits: just the eyes~
Wolf/Character Responsible: Dart!

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-19-2016, 01:54 AM
(10-19-2016, 01:42 AM)Avalon Wrote: ADOPTION FORM:
Adopting: water fennec
Eye color: amethyst please <3 I'll link a color code if you want <3
Requested Edits: just the eyes~
Wolf/Character Responsible: Dart!

Thank youuuuu <3

Lux

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-20-2016, 11:56 AM
I'm on my phone, so I can't copy/paste but I'm going to grab both silvers (the top row, those two) for Lux and her brother when I adopt them out. One with golden eyes, one with royal purple. The gems are on fortune's account<3
[Image: srud6br.png]

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-23-2016, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 08:55 AM by Vadim I.)
(10-20-2016, 11:56 AM)Lux Wrote: I'm on my phone, so I can't copy/paste but I'm going to grab both silvers (the top row, those two) for Lux and her brother when I adopt them out. One with golden eyes, one with royal purple. The gems are on fortune's account<3

Aww thanks Jake! Did you make the maintenance request already? I'll go ahead and change the eye color.