gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-28-2016, 05:09 AM

Renhett needed to stretch, keep her mind off things. She almost thought she was going crazy staying in her den like that. She was sure Kai would be fine on his own - certain Aki would be in and out to watch him anyway. After all Renhett needed, absolutely craved, attention from the pack. Not so much in a bad way it just had been so long since she walked among these lands. Now that she was not tied down with a large stomach she could meet them. Her family, and of course she was sad to say many of them would hold vague memories for her. Making up for lost time might have been an understatement.

Her paws stretched as she smiled standing near the rapids. Her tail flicked for a moment as she gave off a sigh. Renhett couldn't deny her feelings had declined sometimes when she thought about this place. Like what if her dad had still been around. Where was Levi and her other siblings. Why was she the only remaining. Why did she think these stupid thoughts?

"Talk"

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
11-20-2016, 09:10 AM

Rumors if the new birth had traveled around the pack and though she hadn't personally heard of it, her companion overheard it from the others. Being the medico in the pack she felt it was her duty to go over and check up on the new family and be sure everyone seemed healthy and well. If they didn't need any healing at least she would be able to give a congratulations to the parents and a hello to the tiny little one. Besides the silver women loved to be around the pups and would gladly offer to babysit if the mother needed to get out and about. Always wanting children herself, Storm would never pass up the opportunity to take care of other pups. She had no mate and right now had no chances to have pups of her own, but as long as she could take care of other pups she would be happy either way.

Trotting forward the female pushed herself towards where this new mother's rumored den was. A smile on her face and a soft wag in her tail as she grew excited to meet the blossomed family. She was always happy to hear of new life, the start of the next generation. She wondered how many had been born and wondered what thier futures held for the little balls of fur. It made the older women more excited to reach the den, but before she could a scent was brought to her on the wind. Stopping she sniffed at the air smelling the female and the scents of new birth still lingering on her fur. Tail wagged as she moved forward again to close the distance between her and the new mother.

Her tail wagged in a greeting as she stopped before the women.

"Hello you must be the new mother! I'm Storm Wreckage one of the Medico's in Abaven," she greeted.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-03-2016, 01:02 AM

Renhett's thoughts were displaced when another woman spoke to her. Smiling for a moment as she looked her over. Another medic was it, her tail wagged a little. Though Renhett knew her craft was far in the few it seemed to many others. When Storm spoke of her on being a new mother she couldn't help but to laugh a bit uncomfortably. "Well I wouldn't think too much of it. Kai will be leaving with his father once he's weaned." Renhett said that out loud to also remind herself of the fact that this was not a real relationship - but it indeed left her craving for one which normally she never had. Being so promiscuous in nature she previously would hop from one wolf to the next.

"Anyway it's nice to meet you I'm Renhett Walker also a Medico. I was in Abaven when I was a young pup but only recently returned." Renhett tried to make the conversation a bit more lighter with that fact. "I excel in mental health." that was a discussion that did make her proud.

"Talk"