gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-28-2016, 06:17 PM

ooc: Hoping for Renhett to get a little healing practice in, so a small cut or something perhaps? And she can also go all psychologist on you if you want ^^

Renhett carefully pressed her paws into the plains. She hadn't got much time to get herbs while she was nursing a newborn pup but finally she had gotten her paws on a few. Simply things though, she was more skilled at the mind but she could still be of some use otherwise. As she smiled she sat herself in a small circle where the grass had died almost like a mysterious event. Putting down the juniper berries that had been picked promptly when she could get it. Once they were properly dried they could be used for appetite and joint pain. That would be good especially for those who might have chronic pain or with the prey being so scarce to help wolves ease their appetites before they could catch a kill.

Looking up at the sun she frowned a bit, clouds covering it over. She would have to pray and hope that the sun was out tomorrow. Keep the berries out of reach of Kai and then dry them out to store them. Renhett stared at the little blue berries as her own red eyes would examine their quality. Hoping that they would last as long as she wanted them to.

"Talk"

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
11-16-2016, 01:05 AM

It was high time she got herself out and about to meet the wolves she had been living with her whole life. Since she was born, she had only met a very small handful, though she knew by name everyone that lived here...except for maybe the few new arrivals they had recently. Her uncle Kakashi had been spending a lot of time with her, but she felt bad that he was. She felt like she was a burden to him, taking up all of his time. He had told her he didn't mind, but she always felt like she was a burden to those around her.

Sighing, she barely registered the scent of someone she didn't know. Someone nearby. Crimson gaze rose, searching until she found another wolf whom she'd never met nor seen at any of their meetings. Was she new? While she would have liked to try and avoid her, she knew it was already too late and that she was too close to do that. So instead, she opted to at least greet the woman. "H-hello...I haven't s-seen you around b-before..." Her head was lowered towards the ground, tail slightly tucked as she halted her steps.

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-03-2016, 01:11 AM

The woman blinked for a moment when she heard the young woman's voice. Ears pulling towards her skull as she gently pushed the berries out of the way to look at the one who had spoken to her. Black as night, holding her head low Renhett tried to read the wolf's movements. A kind smile spread on her face though. Watching how Quake breathed and the air that was leaving her lungs. It seemed she was having issue's interacting with her. So Renhett would take a step back and give her a bit of space.

"My name's Renhett Walker - I... used to be a part of Abaven when I was a pup but I recently returned. I'm a healer." Renhett would sit down and push the berries in front of her once more. "Would you like to know a bit about these? They're Juniper Berries unless you knew." her voice was soft and kind, and she wasn't forcing her either. As such Renhett sort of understood how hard it was to interact with others if something bad had happened in their lives.

"Talk"