Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-06-2014, 05:22 PM

Ebony was his home, and falling into his new position as a warrior, or thegn, had Galahad wondering how to begin bettering himself at things. He had found himself a den, was working at familiarizing himself with the territory, and had other things planned. Maybe it was a bit bold, but when the sun rose tomorrow he wished to call for any other thegn in the pack, or fighters, who might join in sparring. It would be a chance to bond if anyone should as well, though with the festival going on he wasn't sure how eager others would be to answer.

But Galahad knew one thing for sure -- he was happy. He was no longer a rogue, someone who bore no title or care. He was working for something. His heart still ached, and perhaps it was the reason why, because he had yet to find Oracle or Odette after the fall of Valhalla. Their family was divided again... and the two-toned male had no idea how he was going to resolve it this time. But somehow, deep in his heart, he felt that things would be okay. That they were still safe... and that, no matter what, the family would always be family, even if they were separated.

Paws lead him on, the sun falling across the land and casting the light in a golden glow. Night was falling, and soon he would return home. Back to where he felt he belonged.
"Speech"

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-06-2014, 05:28 PM

Odette had lost Valhalla without intending it to disappear, but it had happened and there was nothing she could do but explore. The rogue warrior was now on her own, this time intending to find a place for herself. She thought Valhalla had been the one place she could go, thanks to Chrysanthe. However, she lost her adopted mother and now she was alone in the world again. Family was spread everywhere and she didn't know which way to turn.
The fact was, however, that she had found a potential place to live. Crucifix Black, one of the younger boys, had claimed land as his own and established a pack. Thanks to running into him long before that, she had established a friendship with the male and she was so thankful that it had happened. Because of him and Sibelle (a woman whom she had met as well by chance), she would have a place to stay...if they let her, that is. She obviously didn't see any reason why they would turn her away, so the hope still flickered in her heart.
As she walked along the unfamiliar terrain, Odette was hit with nostalgia. She missed her biological family more than anything, especially her littermates. Gargoyle and Ocena had disappeared for good, leaving the Adravendi with her beloved brothers and sisters. The older siblings were lost, too. Just briefly, Odette had imagined seeing Avalon, but her hope had died when the mirage had blown away with the wind. Now, as she stopped to take in a deep breath, she caught the scent of her littermate, Galahad...Could it be?
Not wasting any time, Odette trotted in the source's direction and saw his frame standing in the opposite direction. She approached him with caution and gave a soft bark, intending to see if he would turn around and be real, or stand that way and be blown away.

"Talk"
"You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-31-2014, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014, 05:27 PM by Galahad.)

Galahad
. . .

Body would stop, gaze shifting upon hearing the soft bark. Emerald optics would widen some upon seeing the figure not so far from him. Her form was was one he knew so well, yet had fallen out of seeing yet again. Gala would catch his breath, ears flicking back just slightly. How long had it been since he had seen her this time? Sadly Oracle was not not with her... but still... they had reunited again. Against all odds... and now... The brute would walk towards her, closing the distance more cautiously and hesitant than she did. The two-toned brute would come to a stop just a couple feet between them. He would scent the air around his sister, leaning something else.

She was part of a pack now as well. One he didn't know by scent, but at least she was not alone. Didn't have to worry if she had someone to care for her. Galahad would find his voice, managing to speak, although softly, to Odette. "I'm glad to see you're safe, Ode..." There were so many things he wanted to ask her, to tell her, but guilt at him. He hadn't sought her out during the Valhalla challenge. He let her carry the burden of that loss, of her family, her home, all alone.

"Speech."

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-01-2014, 12:04 PM

Her red and blue eyes lacked their usual twinkle. The sadness she had obtained from being isolated after Valhalla's turnover had stayed with her and it made her bouncing figure lack its shine. As she stood in front of Galahad, his words reached her ears, causing a soft wag to slip around her tail. She gave a soft smile and sighed as she responded. "As safe as I can be, I suppose."
She took a few more steps towards him, catching the scent upon his frame. Her eyes took in more details that others may have missed as well. His coat was gleaming from being taken care of, his stomach was full and round, and his eyes had a soft shine to them that had been absent for too long. He looked happy and she could only assume one thing. "Gala, you've joined a pack..." If he wanted to talk about it, she would listen with intense interest.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-04-2014, 07:52 PM

Even as he spoke to Odette, he saw she was not the same as she once was. The loss of Valhalla had to have hit her hard, eating at her heart... The male would tilt his ears back slightly, worried for her, but there were some good things at least in seeing her, even like this; she was alive, for starters. Right now it was all Galahad could ask for. Accepting the loss of her family, her friends, would take a lot of time. Hopefully, somehow, she would find some of them... But as long as she did not give up on her own life she would be able to find the wound would heal. It would leave a scar, but she could carry on.

Odette got just a bit closer, taking in details before that had been absent on the brute every other meeting. He looked much better, brighter, and happier than before. As she spoke he would give a nod, his tail wagging some. ?I have. It took a little while... I was searching for you and Oracle... And I thought being stationary, with some more friends and allies to figure things out might give me more leads.?

The black and white brute would glance in the direction of his new home, his orbs shining. ?Ebony, a pack in the east, is the one that I have joined. It is... Interesting there. I am still settling in, though I hope to find my full place there soon enough.? Gaze would shift back to his sister, giving a small smile. ?Before joining I tried my paw at sharpening my fighting skills... I may be no master, but I felt I knew enough to seek entry as a warrior and I was accepted as such.? His smile would fade, a guilty look crossing his face as he looked to the ground.

?I... I should have been there for you... When Valhalla fell... And when I realized that mistake... I wanted to become stronger... To protect those I care for and would come to care for from having to deal with that again.? The words came out soft, held back, as if asking for Odette?s forgiveness for a sin.

"Speech" Think