Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
11-13-2016, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016, 10:39 AM by Storm.)

She moved away from the meeting place, with Jack flying ahead. There was another thing to work on now and she was ready to get to work right away, she needed the help in gathering herbs for the training session and she hoped this young girl would be willing to allow her to be her teacher. She had never met this girl, but Storm had never had a problem getting along with anyone. She moved with ease until Jack called out to her. Slowing she moved over to where he was hopping around on the ground before falling back onto her haunches. Taking in a breath she sighed lightly and took a moment to compose herself so that she could properly go about meeting this young wolf. Bass said she seem to be having it rough so far so Storm wanted to be sure to be warm and welcoming to her. She didn't want the girl to think she would be neglected by her either.

Once composed and Jack was settled Storm rose her muzzle to the sky and let out a summoning call. She had stated in the meeting she would like to meet Quake right after the meeting so the young wolf should be expecting her call. She only hoped that her call would be answered and that she could get started teaching the girl.

"Talk" "Jack" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
12-04-2016, 06:11 PM

She was nervous. The meeting was over, and now she had to go meet her new mentor. She had to admit too, that although she was nervous about this, part of her was also excited. Since Starling up and left, she had been forced to try and learn on her own. But she wasn't able to learn much considering she had no idea what all the different kinds of plants were called. Kakashi knew a few of them, but beyond the basic minimal uses he had no clue what else they could be used for. So she had been stuck with little to no knowledge. Until now. She didn't have to go far to meet with this woman. Crimson eyes finding her new teacher waiting for her. "Erm...I didn't k-keep you waiting t-too long, did I?"She felt like she did with how slow she had walked. What a great first impression.  

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
12-06-2016, 10:54 AM

Thankfully she didn't have to wait long. Jack had seen the young dark girl approach and flapped his wings together letting Storm know that she had arrived. It was a relief to Storm and showed her that this girl did have the eagerness to learn. Storm's tail wagged and her ears perked forward as the girl spoke. Right away Storm could tell she was nervous, something she had expected since Storm was a new face around the pack. She hoped with time spent with Quake that she would feel more comfortable around her and perhaps the two of them could become close friends with one another.

"No not at all Quake and it's a pleasure to meet you," she said with a soft smile. "Before we get started why don't you tell me what you have been taught up to now so I know where we can start."

She wasn't sure how much, if anything, she had been taught up to this point. Being new to the pack she didn't really know how much of a struggle the girl had had with her last mentor and though she wasn't asking details about it, she did need to know what knowledge Quake had.

"Talk" "Jack" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times