Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-15-2016, 08:57 PM
The child was, for once, breaking the rules of his pack. They were leaving soon anyway… surely his mother and brother wouldn’t care that he was exploring the territories outside Ivalice? Or what once was Ivalice anyway. The change seemed so sudden to Enlil… so strange. The boy couldn’t wrap his head around it. In fact there was still a lot he couldn’t wrap his head around. Enlil gave a little sigh, golden gaze shifting to the land before him.

He was thinking of Charm… and his other siblings too. Enlil was also thinking of himself… of the future he wanted. While he wanted to learn how to fight he wanted to be a healer primarily… he wanted to follow after his father’s footsteps and become a great healer for Talis. He also wanted to be able to support his family if needed… but was he strong enough? The thought made the boy pause mid step.

He remembered his run in with Ramsay… how he’d gotten lost… and scared. He thought of how he’d gotten upset when both he and Afrit killed a butterfly… was there something wrong with him? Was that why he reacted to things the way that he did? Enlil glanced down at his paws, ears flicking back against his skull. A sigh left him. Why couldn’t things just be a little easier?

Alna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Nona
11-22-2016, 03:10 AM

Marble wash was it so long ago already that she was last here. No matter Alna would proceed to carry on her family's legacy because she felt that there were now so few souls who knew her family which depressed the girl. Before her adventure off to abaven this was a sort of pit stop just to give herself sometime to reflect on everything that happened but before that could begin Alna spotted a small wolf perhaps a pup her own heart would say which worried her even more so with how he looked it reminded her so much of herself but Alna doubted it was for the same reasons. With a gentle smile the girl would leave enough space between them as to not scare the pup off and flop down on her hind quarters, "Hiya, you look a little down..." hopefully she didn't scare him because she thought perhaps the boy needed some company not understanding what was exactly going through his head.

No matter Alna would wait patiently tail gently sweeping the ground behind her and a soft smile gracing her own inky black lips. The female would let the young boy take his time to answer her if he did at all and even if the pup didn't that was ok too since he looked a little bit lost in his own thoughts. She would just have to be patient just like she was with her own brother Noen... oh how she missed En he was always so warm and bright with his personality to where not even the darkest of nights could snuff out his burning candle.

""

Arke

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-23-2016, 09:18 PM
The boy was young, yes, but a pup no longer as winter settled upon the world. He was officially a yearling, though still on the small side. The youth stirred at a voice, however, lifting his gaze to a femme of brown and white. The boy frowned, taking note that she was a bit older than him. He still wore his frown, a bit uncertain. This wasn’t like his usual persona at all. He was normally much more open and talkative with others. But the situations that had been going on lately had indeed gotten him a bit down.

“Y-yeah..” Enlil confessed. “Just been wondering about myself I guess… the path I’m going to take… especially now that…” The boy trailed off and shook his head. “Sorry, that’s not really your problem. I’m uh, Enlil by the way. Enlil Ancora.” The boy gave a sweet smile, managing to bring it forth even in these unsure times. “I’ve never seen you around before. You don’t smell like a pack either. Are you looking for a home?”