gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-17-2016, 09:35 PM

Razor was returning to the den with a small rabbit that he had managed to catch. The male had never worked so hard in his life. Hunting was hard because of his lungs, breath escaping him he wheezed as he smiled though. Sabriel would enjoy this! He told himself as he waddled to the den entrance. "Sabriel, I got you some lunch!" Razor coughed for a moment. He placed the rabbit carefully down and wagged his black tail back and forth.

The oddly colored girl was indeed a light in his life. Her adorableness knew no bounds, besides he had no hope of being a biological father which he didn't mind. If Sabriel could even consider him a father - she had a mom and dad. Still though, he was going to take care of her for as long as he could.

"Talk"

Sabriel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
11-18-2016, 09:40 PM
She hadn't realized how exhausted she had been from traveling, nor how much her paws actually ached. After being accepted into the pack and being taken in by the grey male named Razor she had spent most of her first moments in the pack sleeping and regaining her strength. The only time she hadn't been sleeping is when she was up filling her little belly with food. She was still vary grateful for the kindness the two men had shown her and truly the young girl felt safe within the borders of this pack. Her heart still ached to be with her family, but she felt strongly that she would be just fine if she stayed here.

This morning the girl was finally feeling rested up and was starting to get and itch to go outside of the den and explore the pack lands, but she remained inside. Razor was not currently around and the girl was feeling a little shy about exploring on her own. So she was trying to occupy her time until Razor returned, finding things within the den to occupy her. It seemed like days to the young energetic girl before Razor had returned and called her from the den. Wagging her tail enthusiastically she ran out of the den to greet Razor, her eyes bright with energy. Her eyes spotted the rabbit and the girl dug in, ready to fill her little belly with food. She looked to Razor noticing that he looked rather tired from catching the rabbit. She hoped that she wasn't to much of a burden to him. Slowing down her eating the girl was able to clear her mouth so that she could speak.

"So waht are the plans for today? she asked.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-23-2016, 01:47 AM

The man smiled at the young pup. Soon enough he hoped she would be full of a ton of energy. He still needed to introduce her to Amalia to make sure Sabriel had a good look over. As his tail wagged a little the pup asked him what the plan was. Razor trying to catch his breath tried to think for a moment. "Well if you're up for it, maybe I could show you around the Mangrove." he said as he looked towards her. "It's important you get comfortable here. All of Fiori is friendly and as such you should have the right to explore our two territories how you wish." he grinned.

"I'm sort of like a teacher in the pack, I don't hunt, heal or fight. So if you want to know anything about the stars, navigation, the language japanese or my gods just say the word." he fell onto his chest. As he watched her, hoping all that he said made some sort of sense right? How did you raise a kid, he knew he was worried about her well being but he already wanted her to know ALL that he knew.

"Talk"

Sabriel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
11-24-2016, 05:54 PM
She moved over to the rabbit and flopped down on her belly and chest. She began to eat the rabbit just before Razor could reply to her. She noticed he seemed a little out of breath and hoped that it was just from catching lunch. Ears perked as he spoke listening to him with her scrawny tail wagging, excited to know what they would be doing today. The plans he spoke of sounded fun! She needed to get out and know where the pack territory went to and she was always up for meeting others. If they were all like Leo and Razor she would have no problem getting along with them. She had no idea how many others also called this pack home and how much family Razor actually had here. It made her excited to learn all that she could and to spend more time with the male who took her in. She was so glad to be back with someone who actually cared for her unlike the pair who stole her from home.

Razor went on to explain how he was a a teacher in the pack and it only peeked her interest more. She was interested to learn, about anything. She was taken in by the right pack and it was more and more clear.

"I love to learn anything and the plans for today sound fun!" she said partway through her meal.

She suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore and jumped to her feet bowing down in a play posistion and wriggling her tail.

"Let's get started!" she said.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-27-2016, 11:00 PM

Razor smiled at the little one. Tempted he fell into a play bow as well and wiggled his tail. Were his lungs able to handle the boundless amount of energy she had? Either way he stood up straight again. "Let's start by exploring. Stay by my side and if you have any questions let me know." Razor nuzzled her gently as he then let his paws start to carry himself away from the den and into the territory. He was sure that he could show Sabriel a lot. A wolf territory was vast and they had two of them.

The grove in winter had wilted grass - however because of the harshness of their other seasons it seemed like it would be alright. A mild winter was good from what he could tell. It was definitely good news for him. Snow was always a terrible trouble for the man. As he kept checking back to see if Sabriel was following him. "You can explore on your own you know, as long as you stay in Fiori's territory no one here will hurt you. Even if they try I'm a call away if you need me." he told her with a smile.

"Talk"

Sabriel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
12-06-2016, 02:30 PM
She grinned in excitement at the thought of exploring. It was going to be so much fun that the girl couldn't wait any longer. He then nuzzled her, which calmed her down a little bit. Jumping up the girl did her best to keep up with him and stay at his side. Her eyes looking all around her, taking in the sights as they walked. When he spoke so looked up to him her tail wagging happily. So she could explore on her own?! This was another exciting discovery that made the girl's day even more. Although she didn't know many people in this pack and how would she know where the pack borders were? Shoving the thoughts aside she grinned brightly at him still vary grateful that she had stumbled upon this pack and him.

"So how many live within this pack?" she asked.