Alfred

gems
size
build
player
11-21-2016, 03:52 PM
I have my mother's dreams,

I have father's eyes,

Nose to the ground Alfie started to search for prey, ears perked as he did his best to pay attention to the areas surrounding him. He just wanted a snack yet… a different sort of scent distracted the youth. A scent almost familiar and yet…

That was when Alfred came nose to nose with a small female fox. She was pure white with the biggest set of soft blue eyes he’d ever seen. Alfred was taken aback, his heart leaping in his chest. Why did she…?

“Is this… Fiori?” Her voice was soft, questioning the youth. “I am Koron… daughter of Korrin. I’m looking for Fiori… the Adravendi family.” Wait, what!? This fox… was… could she really be the daughter of the same fox his mother had as her companion?

“Yeah… it is…” Alfred said softly, forgetting about the competition. He lowered himself to the earth, looking upon Koron curiously. “Did Svetlana Xanilov send you here? She… She’s my mother.”

The fox shook her head sadly. “No… she and my mother were separated. But mother decided that it would be best if at least one of us sought out the children of Svet… to guide them.” Koron smiled warmly. “Guess that means I’m going to be your partner from now on!”

"Talk," 'Think.'

You can't take that from me;

Just Go ahead And try!

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
11-24-2016, 05:34 PM

Night stumbled across the falls as their big paws carried them. Today felt like an exploring day that was for sure. They were starting to grow and no doubt had the urge to fight to learn and all of those things. Curiosity took them over - as Amalia had made them slightly grow out of being so anti social. While they were still a bit wary of other it stuck in the back of their head, fiori was a okay. So they went around sniffing everyone to make sure that they were indeed part of Fiori. That and to get better at tracking, they needed that anyway.

Night stopped at the sign of another Fiorian, spreading their paws out to notice that a small creature was speaking to him. If it talked did it mean you didn't eat it? Either way it looked to be canine anyway, as they scrambled forward they puffed up. "You better not be bothering this poor wolfy whatever you are." Night tried to seem protective despite being so tiny.

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-25-2016, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2016, 12:35 PM by Roza.)

Roza was out wandering through their pack lands when she caught a flash of her brother's russet and white fur through the trees. Her ears perked with interest and she smiled a little as she started heading toward him. She hadn't had a chance to spend time with Alfred since... She supposed since they found Abbey. Her little bird friend was nestled in the fur on her scruff now and she felt the cardinal shift a bit to hold onto her fur better when Roza picked up her pace.

However, Roza slowed again when she spotted the pale fox that Alfred was talking to, her ears perked forward to catch the tail end of their conversation. Svet... Their mother... The wave of emotions that surprised her at the mention of their mother was momentarily interrupted when she saw one of Bright Moon's pups come up to Alfred and this fox, apparently trying to protect Alfred from the fox. She smiled a little and trotted up beside Gentle Night, bringing her head down to the pup's level to speak to Night gently. "It's alright, this is a fox. Our mother used to have a fox that lived with her so this is a friend." She lifted her head again, her ears flicking as her gaze settled on the blue-eyed fox. "Hey there, I'm Roza. I'm afraid I didn't catch your name." Abbey hopped up the back of Roza's neck and peeked over the top of her head to see what was going on.

"Roza" "Abbey" Think

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2016, 09:43 PM
Alfred wasn’t really sure what to say to Koron. His heart hurt… but… at the same time he didn’t want to turn her away. But another voice cut in, seeming ready to protect the young man from the fox who had appeared. Alfred turned his gaze towards Gentle Night, recognizing the color from Quelt immediately. He assumed this was one of his and Bright Moon’s children, though he had never met the litter officially before. The brute took a breath, about to speak, when approaching pawsteps again caught him off guard and he closed his mouth.

This time it was Roza who had approached… and Alfie was happy to see his sister. It seemed Roza had this more under control than he did, asking for his new companion’s name once more and reassuring the pup that the fox was an ally.

“I am Koron. You said your mother had a fox friend?” She looked between Alfred and Roza. “She is your sister, yes?” Alfred gave a small nod, glancing at Roza again. “She… She’s Korrin’s daughter… mother and Korrin were separated…” His words were barely above a whisper, voice trembling with mixed emotions.

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
12-31-2016, 05:57 AM

Night almost felt unwelcome now. Their eyes drifting from the hurt wolves to the tiny little.... thing. A fox was it again? Night would puff out their cheeks for a moment. Glaring at the creature trying to bore holes in it for a moment. Causing strife still. So the fox was a friend of these wolves mother. Then Night could sort of understand, suddenly they embraced the idea and jumped up to the fox.

"Hi I'm Night!" they said the same greeted to Roza and Alfred. After all Night did not know their names. "Don't be sad, if this fox was related your mom's friend then it's a happy thing!" their tail wagged back and forth. Hoping that their sense of enjoyment would at least brighten up one of their days.