gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-27-2016, 11:11 PM

Great gods he was such a coward. How long had it been since they last spoke and he thought he was losing his mind. Pacing back and forth mildly he stared at the falls as he nearly took a dive into the water. That would be bad with how cold it was getting. Mild winter or not, Razor wasn't the healthiest of wolves. He was weak by nature which meant he had to take better care of himself then other wolves did. He stopped suddenly, Alfred. Where did he normally hang out? His own den. It would be rude if he just intruded on him. What was he supposed to say anyway? I like you? Razor couldn't exactly call it love yet..... could it?

"Aghh." his distressed voice made a few birds try to scatter. As they flew off Razor narrowed his eyes. Rarely an expression he wore of irritation and annoyance. Mostly at himself, sure he was anti social sometimes but not this much. Maybe it was because he felt like his lungs were having a lack of oxygen whenever he thought about Alfred. His tail lashed from side to side.

"Talk"

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2016, 10:48 PM
I have my mother's dreams,

I have father's eyes,

The young man wasn’t sure what to do with Koron anymore. The fox was so energetic and bounding through the snow with more energy than he knew what to do with. The young male was currently following her through the snow {no easy task due to her ivory fur} and he let out a light sigh. Being around Koron was making him think more and more of his mother, and that, he realized, wasn’t such a good thing. He missed Svetlana a lot… and the presence of a fox just reminded her of Korrin and how things used to be.

Getting distracted by a sound of frustration Alfred paused, perking his ears. Wasn’t that… Razor? Alfred turned away from his companion and sought the other male out, surprised to see him when he did. Why did he look so frustrated? Brow furrowing with worry Alfred called out to the other male.

“You okay, Razor?”

"Talk," 'Think.'

You can't take that from me;

Just Go ahead And try!