Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-27-2016, 11:14 PM

The brute was back in Auster, making his way slowly home. The brute was feeling a bit better, the nightmares he’d been having seeming to leave him alone for the time being. The brute was glad, though his mind was still at work, considering the things he’d need to do for Dragoste. He’d hadn’t spoken to Amachi since the move… and he wondered a bit if the older female might have given up on the idea of helping him. Either way, Ganta thought, he was going to still go through with Dragoste. Maybe he wasn’t giving Amachi enough credit either… It wasn’t as if he’d sought her out and such things were a two way street after all.

Ganta paused, ears perking forward as he heard a sound. It was just a bird, somewhere off to his right, but the sound made him think of Abby. She and her wolf companion, Roza, had been on Ganta’s mind too. Especially since he’d met Leo. The male made Ganta’s heart ache for a father figure that he didn’t have. Sin hadn’t been horrible… but his father had his flaws. All wolves did. Ganta wondered though, if he had a father like Roza’s own, would he have still turned out the way he had? Ganta frowned, furrowing his thought as he glanced towards the falls. Life was… strange sometimes.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
11-30-2016, 11:19 PM
Sora had taken Neptune and Alisa down to Auster recently, she knew the journey was harder on Neptune than Alisa. She almost felt bad for the pup having to walk on his own legs but granted he was almost a year. In hindsight she shouldn’t have let Alisa ride on her back the entire time but the fennec had insisted. She had been exploring the lands around Auster, she hadn’t had much room to explore the lands when she was younger so she was doing it now. Her current home was where she had been raised, around the stacked rocks. Upon entering this new land she saw a wolf as she got closer she could smell the lands on them, did they live here? It would be best if she could manage to make friends here if she was going to be staying she in plain sight approached the wolf “Hi, I’m Sora I just moved down here.”
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green