Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-28-2016, 06:05 AM
With a shake of her head she let the snow fall from her back with a huff of breath. Each step she took felt like she'd taken four. So deep in spots was the snow she trod upon that she nearly got lost under a collapse where a spot were more hollow than not.

If not for the winter season she had a feeling it would be far easier to collect herbs with which to hoard in a spot only she knew about least any other creature try to raid it. As yet she didn't have much, if anything. But with spring ahead of her and the odd land that was opposite in weather pattern she had a feeling she could begin her collections. Yet she didn't know everything about healing. She was a novice after all.

Lowering her head she stared down at her cream tipped toes partially concealed by the snow she tracked as she walked upon it.

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
12-04-2016, 07:35 PM

On the shore of the lake she sat relaxing after a morning of work collecting. She had only gotten a few plants today because of the thicker layer of snow, but that was okay. She felt that her stock would be plenty for the winter. The silver female felt relaxed as the flakes gently fell onto her thick layers of fur. She was letting her mind drift back into the memories of her first and second winter and the brief time when she was able to enjoy the beautiful sights that winter brought. She had no one around here that was close to her like her family members and part of her was feeling lonely, not lonely with friends, but with family. Her family was vary tight knit and she loved that they were best friends and family in one and relied on one another to survive. She was greatly missing her family, but she was enjoying Abaven. It wasn't the same, but it was keeping her busy. She had done so much already and planned on continuing to do her duties as a healer. Sighing again she stood up and shook out her fur getting ready to pick up her small pile of herbs and head back to the pack.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-04-2016, 08:23 PM
Dark ears tipped in cream turned at a slight angle as the wind whispered, whisking through her fur. On it an unknown scent to her carried to her olfactory. With a blink of bi-colored eyes she swept around causing the snow to uplift and be blown about by the relentless chill wind while the frozen bits of water fell from the skies onto her back - be-speckling her if only for a short while.

Amidst the ermine blanket a figure of dark shadows loomed. Or rather a smaller she-wolf than herself whom she'd not before seen. Cocking her head to the right a couple of degrees she called out a greeting. "Hello! Beautiful weather here today, isn't it?" While winter and all that came with it could be beautiful, at the moment she wasn't too pleased with it. Not when she didn't feel she had enough for her meager stores after having left home and entered foreign lands.

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
12-06-2016, 12:46 PM

She was standing and had turned to her small pile, pushing everything closer together so she could softly grab the bundle to carry back home. Just as she was about to pick the bundle up a voice called from her right. Lifting her head and turning it slightly to the right, her ears pointed in that direction as best as they could. By the voice Storm knew right away that she hadn't met this female before, which was okay. Storm was always up for meeting a new wolf whether they were a pack member or not. Maybe she would even be lucky to find a few wolves looking for a home, she would gladly bring them to Abaven if they wished. She was satisfied with the pack so far so what would the harm be in bringing new members to the pack.

"Yes though it would be better if this wind died down a bit," she called back with her tail wagging.

"Talk" "You" Think

Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-06-2016, 03:49 PM
With a dip of her crania her tail swept behind her in a wag, moving thrice each way before settling back down relaxed against her hind legs. This she-wolf seemed friendly enough. She had neither attacked nor belittled her. Always a good sign.

"It would be nice. Then I could see a bit clearer. I'm trying to find where the herbs are around here, but as I've not been here before I have no idea." She lowered her head to shift through the snow, searching for something, any bit of greenery left below the snows that would re-emerge when the sun's spring rays began to melt it to water to give a drink to the lands and replenish the terrain with beautiful helpful flora as well as the dangerous sort.

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
12-08-2016, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016, 02:05 PM by Storm.)

Storm turned her body towards where the other women was and moved closer to her. She still gave her plenty of personal space, but needed to move closer so she could hear her better. This wind seemed to want to carry their voices away. When she found her spot Storm's rump lowered to the ground and her tail wrapped around her to cover her front paws. Looking straight ahead of her while her ears swiveled and turned before pointing to the women who was now beside her. Storm assumed that she was looking for herbs because she was also a healer. She had a small pile that Jack was currently guarding and her stock should have plenty already. If she really needed the herbs Storm would be lad to share, but perhaps the women wanted to find them on her own. If this was the case Storm could take here to where she was hunting just a little bit ago.

"It's harder to find them with this snow, but I can take you to where I found some earlier this morning," she offered. "Or if you'd like I have plenty in my stock currently, you can have what I have found this morning."

"Talk" "You" Think

Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Hear dark cream tipped ears swiveled forward at an angle not only the better to hear with but to contemplate what the she-wolf offered. "I don't mean to impose. Perhaps it would be best if I was shown where I can harvest a little rather than take from your hard work." It wasn't that she wouldn't have taken what was offered, but rather that to know would be to gain more knowledge as well as always know where to find something even in the depth of winter itself.

She bowed her head, "I would be most grateful. I'm still in the process of learning all that I can." It wasn't so long ago that she'd turned a year of age. Thus she had so much learning yet to do beyond what little she'd gained of knowledge and wisdom whilst still a pup with preference for play rather than learning. Yet now that she was far from home she figured it a good idea to learn what she could from anyone willing to teach. Even if it was just to be shown where to find something that at one point or another might become crucial.

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
01-15-2017, 03:46 PM

Her tail gave a light wag as the girl requested to be shown where the herbs were. Storm respected that and nodded in agreement moving forth to close the distance between herself and the other women. Storm had no problem showing here where the plants were, she assumed that the women wanted to learn, not just collect herbs.

"Not a problem, if you will fallow me I will gladly show you where I got the herbs from" she replied with a soft smile.

It took her a moment to find the trail she came from before carefully fallowing it. It took a little bit until they reached the area. Several spots of dug up snow and earth gave away that this was her search area. Stepping aside Storm allowed the girl to move ahead of her. Storm's ears perked towards the girl.

"Would you like some help?" she asked.

"Talk" "You" Think