Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
11-30-2016, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2016, 06:37 PM by Epiphron.)
It was a beautiful day. The sky was clear, a lovely array of crisp blue accented with downy white clouds, spattered sparsely across its vast expanse. The wind was gentle at most, only carrying along the slightest chill, ever so often. It was a good day for traveling, rather than staying cooped up inside.

Epiphron was glad she'd left Fiori's lands for the day to head somewhere new. From here, she could nearly the ocean too. The river she stood at cut a jagged, uneven path through the earth right to the sea - and she knew there were numerous others that did the same. Slowly she trailed alongside one of said rivers, watching the water as it flowed lazily downstream. She moved against the current, heading toward the ocean. There was a chill in the air, as a soft breeze ruffled her fur and sent a shiver down her spine.

Wanting a quick break, she lowered herself by the river's edge. The banking here wasn't steep, and she was able to lay down and begin to drink from the flowing water with ease.

Hakon

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-30-2016, 09:55 PM

With the onset of winter the beast had decided to leave the north. Nothing interesting was up there for the man anyway. Leading his paws away from the snow and farther down in search of food and shelter. Which was what had occupied most of his days as of late. Eating, drinking, making sure he still functioned rather properly before he decided to do anything with his life. At the end of the day everything was rather boring and mundane but he could never ask for more. Hakon was seeking out some company though he guessed, as he spotted a older female aside the delta. His senses became alert ears perking forward. She was a part of a pack, but he paid no mind for that.

"Excuse me, milady." Hakon's silver tongue place a tone out in the world. A rather friendly one as he smiled towards her. Dipping his head to show respect towards the elder probably smarter wolf than he was himself. "What brings you to this place in the start of winter?" Was it to get away? Was it to just seek out a little bit of comfort in the nature around them. Truly he was curious, as he wasn't always like that. Yet the large male raised his head of confidence but of a friendly nature all on its own.

"Talk"

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-06-2016, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016, 07:40 PM by Epiphron.)
She was alone for a long while, enjoying the peaceful cool day. It was rare she left Fiori's lands, and the change of pace was refreshing to her. It was nice to be on her own, completely, for a bit - even if the journey was a longer one than she was used to. She remembered a day when traveling days, or even weeks, consistently was no issue at all to her. But even now she found herself grateful for the rest, and wondering how much longer she could go today before needing to return home. After drinking, she pulled slightly away from the river's edge and lay her head on her paws, reclined contentedly against the earth.

She wasn't completely oblivious to the arrival of another. The scent reached her far before the sound of their pawsteps were audible. He moved slowly enough that she found no reason to immediately suspect he had bad intentions. As he drew closer, she turned her head, sapphire gaze lifting to find his. He wasn't familiar to her at all, not really, and a faint smile toyed with the corners of her lips at his greeting. "Greetings," she replied, her tone soft as her tail batted gently at the dirt beneath her. As she examined him, she confirmed her suspicions that he seemed harmless enough, and his question seemed conversational enough. "I was enjoying some time away from home. What about you?" Returning the conversation, she twisted her body to face him more easily.

Hakon

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Arian
12-19-2016, 08:45 AM

It amused him a little, an older lady like her could tell him a thing or two about the world. Usually he was no one for small talk, but recently he'd been wanting to swallow his pride if it meant for a bit of company occasionally. As such he shifted to her question that she turned right back onto him. Humming slightly he tried to make it seem he truly had forgotten why he was here. "I got tired of the north, decided to move farther down. There wasn't much luck with prey up there anyway for a loner like me keeping myself fed is important. I go where the prey goes." So he made it clear he really didn't have any homes to speak of. He moved around a lot.

"My name is Hakon Ryder, I'm honored to be in a ladies presence such as you." the gentleman would dip his head. Perhaps he was just waiting for something fresh. He knew nothing of the packs around him, but he didn't know if he enjoyed the thought of being part of something... old he guessed? Not only that he hadn't considered being in a pack for a long time. The prince of course, had a bit of an authority issue. He did suppose he could see what others were up to though.

"Talk"

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-31-2016, 02:18 PM
Epiphron found herself wondering briefly why a wolf of his age had approached her. It'd been awhile, after all, that she had spoken to wolves outside of her own pack and her own family. She largely preferred it that way, though stepping out of her comfort zone was also enjoyable once in awhile. Her smile remained as he spoke, stating he had decided to leave the north as he was tired of it. She could see his point about there being less prey in the north, and wanting to follow it.  "A smart choice," she agreed with a gentle nod. She had never had such trouble in the south, not really - some seasons were less viable than others but she didn't remember many weeks where she had gone hungry. She also hadn't spent much of her life as a rogue, either.

"It's a pleasure, Hakon," she tested his name on her tongue softly.  "My name is Epiphron Adravendi." The woman dipped her head in greeting, lifting it and fixing her gaze on his own with her lips turning up slightly in a smile. "Were you part of a pack in the north, or did you live on your own?" Her tone was conversational as she gazed at him, curious about the sort of wolf he might be.