Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-03-2016, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2016, 07:00 PM by Karabela.)

Well… Karabela had clearly taken a wrong turn somewhere. She gazed at the narrow pass and the darkening clouds overhead as she debated if she should turn back. The woman was on her way to the Red Forest but for some reason she didn't feel she could directly approach it because every time she did she'd find herself turning back. Well, now here she was peering into a suspicious looking mountain pass. Oh yea, this was going to end well…. She felt the hair on the back of her neck rise up as she paused listening. Everything was painfully quiet and still. That was the oddity of winter, the complete absence of sound except for the occasional gust of wind. Should she turn back? She was about to stride forward when the sound of crunching snow caught her attention. She wasn't alone.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Dagmær

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-03-2016, 07:04 PM

Dagmær had watched her aunt sneak out in the dead of night and stealthily the girl decided to follow. She'd been devoting herself to the art of hunting after all, surely this wouldn't be such a difficult task and she was aided, perhaps, by Karabela's seeming distraction. At first Dagmær thought her aunt would only be going a little ways, maybe to the steppe or one of the neighboring terras but as they walked farther and farther north she began to grow more and more concerned. Soon they were in the northern mountains in an unfamiliar place. Dag could not stay quiet as curiosity grew to worry and so she spoke and called out to her aunt. "Karabela?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Wandering alone for the time being her cream mitts continued to trek. Across the terrain into mountains. With a flicker of her cream tipped black ears she glanced from her left to her right seeking out a pathway, because she did not dare climb the ginormous bit of rock. It wold take days, no moons to reach the peak, if one survived what looked to be a treacherous climb that one could so easily fall from. Here indeed she saw no easy way.

To her ears a voice traveled. One word alone. Someone's name she thought. But it was spoken in one of the wolf tongues. Curious, she turned toward the sound and padded a bit further to her right and spotted at least one other, they of a sort of monochrome hue. "Hello?" She spoke in low tone, worried that spoken too loudly they might unsettle the mountain itself somehow. For even mountains when one stood at its base could be dangerous if loose rock and boulder managed to roll down and fall atop one.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-17-2016, 03:33 PM
ooc: Sorry for the wait!

Karabela felt the tension rising down her back as she eyed the freshly fallen snow. On second thought maybe she should turn around. The mountains were prime for avalanches and it didn't matter how fast or strong she was, if one were to cut loose and she was in the way she'd be drowned within seconds. Karabela turned just as her niece mentioned her name, causing the Chieftain to jump. She glared at the girl. "Dagmær…. what are you doing here, did you follow me?" she hissed in a low tone, wary of causing a disturbance.

Before she could get much farther another voice spoke. Karabela lifted her head to spy a yearling femme, her jet black coat standing out against the snow. Raba dipped her head in greeting, she could discuss Dagmær's wandering at another time. Keeping her voice low she moved toward the stranger. "Hello there, are you passing through these mountains as well? I don't suppose you've been here before?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Dagmær

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-17-2016, 03:34 PM

Dagmær flinched as her aunt turned to face her and she found herself failing to find the words to answer the older woman's question. She had no good answer. She followed because she was curious. She followed because she was worried. She followed to prove just how far her skills in tracking and stalking were improving. Another voice spoke and Dag peered curiously around her aunt at the stranger. She nodded eagerly. It would be useful to have a tour guide if the woman was from around here though Dagmær couldn't imagine how she made a living up here. "Hi there. What's your name?" She followed her aunts lead and kept her voice quiet.

Walk, "Talk" Think