Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-12-2016, 05:41 PM

Not a day went by when she didn't think about it. Everyone around her seemed to be moving on and she was just stuck. Her body didn't want to be here, her heart and mind elsewhere and seeking comfort of others. Either way Charm sat just outside her den, the walls lined with some mint as it seemed to have calmed her down during the night to where she could actually sleep. The yearling didn't quiet feel at home either. She missed a lot of things and she found herself getting homesick from the north. She knew the pack was safer here as well as among other things. Charm just.... didn't know if she wanted to BE in this pack anymore.

Hell, she stayed because she refused to fight. She couldn't bite someone even if she tried - who would let her go in this state? Charm restlessly moved herself. Had she disappointed too many wolves. Did they just not want to hang out with her anymore? That was the big question really. Charm sighed and placed her head onto her paws. Looking across the plains with her green eyes.

"Talk"

Arke

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-18-2016, 10:04 PM
We'll never surrender

Enlil sought her out… Charm, his little sister. Something definitely wasn’t right, and he wasn’t sure what he could do to try and change it… but he was sure as hell going to try! Enlil could feel the distance in his heart too… and he worried particularly for Charm. It seemed like no one else noticed. No one else looked out for her… so it was up to him.

The young male found her alone… a child in the darkness just like him. They both still seemed to be affected by Vereux’s passing… by the changes that were going on around them. Well, to be fair they weren’t as young as they once were…but still young enough. He came up beside her, giving a small, sad smile. “You’re not happy here.” He pointed out, wondering if it was really true. Did they both feel that way?

The Kids in the dark

Charm

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-21-2016, 02:49 AM

It was her brother who showed up. He too seemed to be dealing with things heavily. Charm was pretty sure they were different though. A lot different. It wasn't as if they were close though in her heart she did believe family was very important. His words left her on a bit of a defensive. "No! I just need to adjust is all I'm sure." she blinked for a second and turned around. She couldn't face him or look him in the eye.

"I..It's not that... I just. Don't know what I'm doing anymore." she stiffened at that fact. Feeling her muscles contract as she said this. Nerves running through her small body as she anticipated his words. They'd probably be comfort but she still prepared herself regardless.

"Talk"