Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-29-2014, 03:40 PM

(OOC: Esper next please. We plan on having pups, 4 at most just to keep in mind for room.)

The multi-colored man had done just as Ludicael's King instructed. His mate not far from him, they would come to the borders of Abaven. He would smell the air, the rapids touching his nose slightly but the scent of the pack was overwhelming. He would turn to his mate with a smile to show that they had arrived. And then he would lift his maw with a call for a superior, Bass was who Dutiron spoke of.

Ludicael may have been a dead end for them, but Chrono knew that eventually they could find home again. But maybe they should have just stayed in Tortuga. He would look to the lands of Abaven, waiting patiently for whoever would come. Hopefully they could be of use to them.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-29-2014, 11:37 PM

Esperanza would follow her mate as they reached the Abaven border. Her emerald pools shown with determination that they would reach the land and finally find a home. A smile crawled upon her maw. The smell that surrounded Monument Rapids surely was beautiful to her. She prayed that this pack would have room for them and their growing family that would seen be upon them.

She gave her mate a lick upon his cheek and smiled. "Don't worry, we'll find a home sometime." She would say with kindness, a smile still laying dormant upon her maw. Her emerald eyes met his lavender and crimson ones. The different smells surrounded her, soon finding that they had reached the border and smiled. She was not sure if they should wait, or if they should how. She decided to make her first decision and wait until someone came upon them.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-30-2014, 11:29 AM

The howl had come at a great time, he had just crossed into the rapids to check the borders when it rang out, loud and clear. He was pretty close to the caller, it only took him a minute or two to reach the two wolves. Ah, two wolves, yet one howl. He was surprised, but not too concerned that only the multi-hued male had called for him. At least they did not stand at his borders and wait to be found, like some wolves seemed to like to do.

The pale Azat nodded his head at the two wolves, it was obvious that they were mates by how they stood by each other. "Hello you too, interested in Abaven, are you?" He asked, coming up in front of the wolves. It was then that he picked up the faint scent of Ludicael on their forms, which made his head tilt to the side. Had they tried to go there and had been turned down? He was a little hurt that he wasn't their first choice, but was also pleased that it seemed his grandfather had turned their attention here. Ludiceal was rather full with his grandparents new litter and all. It was strange to have aunts and uncles that were younger than him though.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-30-2014, 12:35 PM

He turned to Eaper after his call and as her tongue touched his cheek, he would give her a grin.

Though all the packs of Alacritis were completely unknown to him, he wasn't sure is Esper had know of them all. They both lived up north, Esperanza being of Glaciem before she joined him in Tortuga. And Abaven was fairly new, so perhaps she wasn't familiar with the place either.

"Yes. We had just come from Ludicael but they are overflowing with wolves." His head would tilt to the male that answered them, "I assume you are Bass?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-30-2014, 04:22 PM

Esperanza would hear a bark close by, soon seeing a young male wolf who must be the alpha of the land. His coat looked to be a clear color, a little bit of brown on the bridge of his nose. He seemed to have had a sad expression on his maw before perking back up again. The ebony dame would return that smile to the male. Her emeralds looked into the optics of the leaders.

"Hello there, Sir. We have come from Tortuga in search of a new home. We are looking for a place to raise a family since our old home was not suitable. Pardon me, where are my manners?" She would give an embarrassed grin, "My name is Esperanza, and the wolf beside me is my mate, Chrono." She would speak calm and composed. "And, like what my mate had said before, you must be Bass." She dipped her head in respect to the alpha that led the wolves in the land, a smile upon her maw.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-07-2014, 03:22 AM

He smiled at the two, being correct in assuming that they were mates. He frowned slightly when she said that they were from Tortuga. He had strong ties with Roman and her pack, and if these wolves came here on bad blood it would not look good to him. He had already harboured a so called traitor from Ebony, he did not want to make that mistake again. "I have no issues with you joining Abaven, as long as you left Tortuga on good terms. I have a strong alliance with Roman and her pack, and I don't wish to do anything to harm that. If you left on good terms though, I see no problem with it at all. Abaven has the space for you and for a family if you wished to have one at some point." Bass had yet to meet a pregnant wolf, so while he knew that Esperanza smelled a bit different, he did now know why.

Looking from wolf to wolf, the frown did not leave his face. "Do you two fully understand that Abaven is a pack of mercenaries? Or ranks consist of mostly fighters, and they are able to be let out to packs in exchange for a favor. We also have the rank of Pera, which work as our messengers, or Kruni, which are our healers. Does this sit well with you?" He didn't mind getting straight to the point, some wolves liked the concept of his pack while others didn't. Might as well get it all over with now than to waste any of their time. While Ludicael was only a short journey away, Tortuga wasn't the closest pack to them. They looked to be a bit weary, and if they did join he wished to get them into a den and to get some rest as soon as he could.