Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-28-2014, 12:17 AM

(OOC: Esper next please. Also we are planning to have pups, just thought if let you know for room in pack and what not. Also ignore tort tags, they are in process of leaving.)

The two had spoke of where they would go next. Chrono had absolutely no preference, but Esper offered they try for Ludicael. The male would lead the way, but only driven by the love of his mate. He was sad of leaving Tortuga but he was still with Esper, and that was all that mattered.

He would turn his head to stop the black girl, knowing they were close to the boarder. And before going any further he would let out a long howl calling for a royal. His gaze would meet with Esper's as he gave her a grin to let her know they would be alright. She had gone homeless once, he would be sure that the would be claimed soon.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-28-2014, 12:25 AM
Esperanza would move onward with her lover. She loved her mate and would be with him until her last breath was taken. She had always shown kindness to him, and she knew he would always do the best for her. Her emerald optics looked to the double colored ones of her mate as she couldn't help but smile at him every time she saw him.

She smiled and moved onward as her paws moved across the landscape until she stopped abruptly. Her mate gave a long howl of hos own as they were at the border and waited for a royal. Esperanza would nudge his shoulder and listen for a reply back from Chrono's howl.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-28-2014, 07:30 AM

Not one but two howls would ring through the lands and catch the Author's attention. Rather unwillingly he would prise himself from his family to go and answer the calls though it meant Novel of course would have no choice but to remain with the children for the time being. He certainly knew better than to think of his mate as delicate, though he was rather more protective of her as of late, the difficult birth had certainly left him a little more concerned for her safety.

He would arrive and find himself standing before the two wolves, from the united howl and the closeness in which they stood now it wasn't hard to guess they were here together but why of course remained to be seen, and of course who they currently were. "Greetings, I am Dutiron, Author of Ludicael. What brings you to my lands?"

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-28-2014, 12:41 PM

Very soon someone would come to them. He was pleased with the quick reaction and gave the male a smile as he spoke. And for everything he learned, Chrono had turned the tables and could now be as polite and sophisticated as a royal. "Dutiron," He would dip his head. He was not sure what an author was, but he assumed the wolf was high rank. "I am Chrono Lastic. And this," He turned his head the Esper, giving her a moment to introduce herself. But he would come back to the unknown king.

"We have just recently left our pack." He would only say where if he asked, "We thought..." There was a pause between his next words, still unsure of the whole idea, "We didn't think the place would be healthy to raise our family." He turned back to Esper, his maw kind of emotionless to the fact of children. But he would raise his lip again to show his satisfaction. "We are hoping to find someplace better to call home." His eyes remained on Esper for his last words.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-28-2014, 02:09 PM
"Salutations, Dutiron," Esperanza would say, kindness in her eyes and tone. She was hopeful that the brute would accept them into his pack, and the ebony fae knew she would work hard to please this new pack as well. She stood tall and proud, but keeping her head low to show she had no ranking and that Dutiron had much more power than she. Her emerald optics met her mate.

"We are just looking for someone who would accept us. We need a new home for our old one, like what my mate said, was unfit for us to raise a family," she spoke in a calm and composed tone, a smile on her face still. "We are only wondering if you would have enough room for us and our pups?" She would ask, her cranium tilted to the side slightly, but soon keeping upright so her gaze would meet the superiors.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-28-2014, 05:18 PM

Truth be told the pack was certainly growing quickly these days, his own children of course had recently been born and now there was Novella and Frith's on the way and Bronze and Silent were expecting also. Ludicael was running out of room rapidly for new wolves and yet, unless they presented him with a real reason to turn them away the man wasn't entirely certain he had the heart to do so. There would need to be some sort of plan put in motion, perhaps once Song returned the pack could divide to accommodate for all, that was future planning though and now he had to concentrate upon Chrono, Esperanza and the family they were starting.

There was of course one other option providing of course that the pair meant no harm. They seemed friendly enough of course for now, but it was one thing taking on a potential problem himself though to send them to his grandson was certainly something he didn't wish to do. "What sort of home are you looking for?" He would enquire, hopefully gaining an insight into their personalities.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-28-2014, 05:54 PM

What kind of home?

The man would pin his ear unsure on what to say. Esper felt uncomfortable with the change going on around Tortuga. The siege that was supposed to happen, Chrono was going to participate until the pack leader of Covari had vanished. She may have felt uncomfortable with him willing to just get up and go to war, but it also could have been letting their pups grow up in a pack that craved such hostility.

"Well..." His words let out awkward, he would turn to Esper hoping that she could give the answers. "I..." Hopefully she would speak soon because surely this could not look good on him. But he didn't know exactly what a family needed, and he was still completely unsure of becoming a father himself.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-28-2014, 05:59 PM
Esperanza would hear the leader ask him what they would like in a home. A smile came across her maw as her emerald orbs showed kindness and sincerity to the one known as Dutorin. What kind of home they would like? She began to speak to him, a calm and composed tone in her voice. "Both of us need a home that would be kind to us, but yeah every home has its faults and surely not everyone would like us, we would just like a home to raise a family," she would say, a smile still plastered on her face.

"We know that you are probably crowded with many other members, or perhaps children of your own, but, we just need a place that would accept us." Her ebony pelt blew in the wind as she bowed her head respectfully, showing that she was done speaking and that the leader could say what was needed.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-29-2014, 04:19 AM

The male would begin to speak first though Chrono seemed somewhat unsure on how to answer the question and his mate would take over. The words, somewhat unfortunately were what Dutiron of course wished to hear, Ludicael could offer such an environment though as Esperanza had rightly realised herself the pack was rather populated at the present with yet more arrivals on the way even with the aid of this pair and their growing family.

"Your guess I'm afraid is correct, we are a large pack already at the moment and as much as I'd hate to turn away a family I'm afraid we simply do not have the room." His dislike of this was indeed the truth, he and Novel had once allowed a family of rogues to settle in their lands back when they'd had Ahlon, and not just any family either, a former member that had broken his sister's heart. It was lucky of course that he had welcomed them, for a former child in that family had gone on to become the father of Lyric's children, one of which he would now go on to mention. "Our allies Abaven may perhaps be able to offer you a place in their pack, my grandson Bass Destruction is the Azat there." It was the best he could offer them unfortunately.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-29-2014, 03:12 PM

He was glad Esper would replace his words, but he would look to the ground as she spoke instead of at either of the two wolves. But as soon as the King would start to speak, Chrono would bring his gaze back to him.

"I see." As he expected, there wasn't room for the two, yet alone their family that would soon come to join them. But he would give the man a smile in return, showing that he was grateful for his recommendations. "Thank you." He walked in between the man and Esper, he tail closing in and brushing against the black woman's chest, as if to tell her to come along. But he wanted her to thank him too before the left. He would turn his head slightly to be sure she would follow, and then he would exit the scent of Ludicael lands.

Exit Chrono-

Walk "Talk" Think